Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 2:53 pm

Dominic was casually strolling down a forested road after his encounter with Altrea. Thoughts of the dragoness were still fresh in his mind, but at least he could think clearly now. In fact, he was thinking clearly enough to notice subtle giggles and rustles in the foliage around him every now and again. He felt like he was being followed by one or maybe two people, but he couldn't get a good look at them in the shadows of the trees.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 6:57 pm

There was a pause as he came to finally stop and look around, that following feeling...bugged him, admittedly. He'd been thinking more about Altrea for a bit then he'd been about his surroundings.

"...Is someone out there?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:11 pm

"Maybe~" a voice said back when a woman suddenly jumped from the bushes. She looked ordinary but pretty all around with fair skin and blonde hair. The exception was her lips, they were plump, pouty, as full as can be, and coated in hot pink lipstick. They smirked at Dominic as the woman struck a pose and pointed her finger at him like she was some kind of hero. "You! You're perfect! Pucker Up! I'm gonna cover you in so many kisses, you'll be putty for my lips." She declared flamboyantly as she struggled to stop herself from laughing and breaking character.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:30 pm

Another pause as he stares at this woman, face flushing some as he takes a small step back. "I, uh...wh-what? I'd prefer to just be on my way, miss-"

If only he knew saying no did...fuck all-
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:35 pm

Lovely Show (10) Crit Success

"Aw, what's wrong? Don't want a kiss? Don't want to feel my lips give you a wet smooch?" Sasha teased as she battered her eyelashes and made a kissy face at the adventurer. The way she kissed the air was impossible to look away from.

Dominic: 29 Willpower, Charmed, Stunned
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:44 pm

There's a moment where his face flushes further, gaze looking onto those lovely lips for a moment as he tried to gather himself.

"I-I...well, I really should be on my way, but..."

[Stunned]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:47 pm

Stunned

"Would you prefer a different color? I got any shade of lipstick you can dream of. And, I love taking requests. I'm Sasha, by the way." The woman teased as she waved around the tube of pink lipstick she was currently wearing. She was slowly coming closer to the bewildered boy.

Dominic: 29 Willpower, Charmed
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:51 pm

"I...I think what you have on now is fine...and I suppose one kiss couldn't hurt..." He'd admit, smiling somewhat nervously, one hand admittedly reaching for the sword at his hip...just in case...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 7:56 pm

"But, you're so adorable. I think you deserve a lot more than just one. I promise you'll only want more after the first. Come on, pucker up." Sasha closed her eyes and leaned in with pursed lips, ready to give Dominic the first of many mind-staining smooches.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:02 pm

"I'm not...that special-" And yet...he'd make no move to keep away from her, for the time being, she absolutely had him
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:05 pm

SMOOCH (Auto)

Sasha finally closed in on him, putting her hands on his cheeks and pulling him into a big smooch right on the lips. The woman's huge lips had no difficulty enveloping and toying with Dominic's as they left behind a sweet, alluring stain of pink lipstick. "Mwah~ you're special enough, just from how cute you are~" she teased as she watched his reaction to the first kiss.

Dominic: 26 Willpower, 1 Pink
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:14 pm

He'd visibly tense for a moment against her as their lips met, melting into it for a moment before aaaalmost realizing how odd her kiss likely felt (because Midara). "I...th-thanks...? I really should be on my way though..." He'd try and shift a little to keep his attention more on her actions

[dodge]
(if you think it should be a roll to connect the dots, feel free)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:20 pm

Dodge (Auto)
Peck,Peck (38,98) Success, Crit Success

Despite him truly trying to get away from Sasha, the kissy woman caught him by his shoulders and pulled him back in for two more kisses. A big, sloppy smack on each of his cheeks leaving two more pink lipstick marks made Dominic feel like he was falling in love with her. Without a doubt, from her insistence on indulging him in kisses and how intoxicating her lipstick was, this was a midara of some kind.

Although, he had trouble thinking about that while he was so fascinated with her lips.

Dominic: 24 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:25 pm

There was a faint shudder that ran through him at the last kiss, his body relaxing for a moment as he tried to think, this had to be a midara...one that was very persistent...he had to clear his head, get an attack in, or at least try-

[Basic Attack if he succeeds the fascination roll]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:32 pm

Struggle (74) Success, Basic Attack (36) Success
Fresh Application (97) Crit Fail

Dominic seized control over his senses and landed a quick cut on Sasha's side. "Ouch, I didn't expect you to snap out of it that fast. Impressive, let's see how you like the next color." She opened a tube of purple lipstick and began lavishly applying it to her lips, clearly trying to make it a show for the adventurer. However, he saw through it and found her wide open to another attack.

Dominic: 24 Willpower
Sasha: 29 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:34 pm

"w-well, I'm not as vulnerable as you'd think!" He'd add as he took another trio of swipes at her.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:39 pm

Flurry of Blows (68,42,70) 3 Success
Rigorous Testing (8,99) Crit Success

Each of Dominic's swings left a mark on Sasha and it was clear she was feeling it. "You're right, but my lips are even better than you'd think. Let me show you~" the midara lunged at him and hugged him tightly as she showered his face with repeated pecks. The purple marks being left on him made him feel like her kisses were making him her obedient slave.

Dominic: 23 Willpower, Bound, Stunned, 2 Purple
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:43 pm

"h-hey, stay ba-ack!" He'd wind up genuinely caught off guard by her affection and love, the feeling from the lipstick slogging his movements down to only being able to fruitlessly try and turn his head away from her kisses.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:45 pm

Stunned

Turning his head only made Dominic's cheeks that much more vulnerable to Sasha's kisses. "Mwah~ Mwah~, I told you, sweetie, I'm gonna kiss you senseless~" she told him as the deluge of purple smooches left the boy feeling weak and horny for more.

Dominic: 22 Willpower, Bound, Disadvantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:53 pm

"N-no I'm not...done yet, you haven't won..." He'd try and struggle against her and her...hard to resist lips...
[Struggle, dodge if successful]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 8:59 pm

Struggle (27,78) Fail

"That's okay, I can take my sweet time with this. Keep showing me such adorable reactions, cutie." Sasha cooed at him. Dominic was too weak to struggle away yet, he was forced to stay put and get gradually melted by the midara's lips.

Dominic: 21 Willpower, Bound, Disadvantage 1/2, 1 Purple
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:16 pm

He'd shudder against her, trying again to struggle away from her, for now the only sound escaping being small groans and gasps from her kisses.
[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:26 pm

Struggle (66,29) Fail

"Feeling good, cutie? Want me to jerk you off as I kiss you all over? Make this feel really good?" She whispered into Dominic's ear between sticky, erotic kisses. By now, more of his face was covered with purple lipstick than not.

Dominic: 20 Willpower, Bound, 2 Purple
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:28 pm

"n-no...let...go of me..." He'd try once more to struggle away from her, he needed to stop this, while he still had some kinda chance.

[Struggle -> Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha EmptyWed Jan 12, 2022 9:33 pm

Struggle (28,85) Fail
Release (Auto)

"Fine, if you really want me to~" Sasha teased as she put one last kiss on Dominic's forehead and let him go. The boy's mind was completely addled by the soft lips and erotic lipstick. He couldn't get the urge to surrender out of his mind, even if he wanted keep fighting on.

Dominic: 19 Willpower, Disadvantage 0/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominic vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Sasha   Dominic vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next