Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda Empty
PostSubject: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:26 pm

Dominic was traveling between towns. As the sun started to set, he spied an inn on the side of the road.

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:34 pm

Well, this had come at quite the perfect time...it'd been a bit of a long trip and he was a bit exhausted, smiling faintly as he went inside to take a look, get a room and maybe a drink if there was a bar inside.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:37 pm

There indeed was a bar inside. The first thing Dominic saw when he stepped inside was a curvy woman standing behind a counter and polishing a drinking glass. She had orange hair in pigtails and was wearing a shoulderless low cut blouse, a yellow corset, and a long maroon skirt with a white frill trimming.

"Welcome, hun!" she greeted with a wink. " How can I help you?"

Dominic: 30 Willpower
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:41 pm

"Ah, good evening miss, how much for a drink or two? Anything you have you might recommend?" He'd ask, coming to take a seat at one of the barstools.

"You have a nice place here, by the way!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:43 pm

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 63- Fail.)

"Thanks, hun." the barkeeper told him. "Price depends on the drink. I've got water, juice, milk and beer."

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:47 pm

"Hm, beer and a water? It's been a bit of a long day, been traveling for a while...I'm Dominic, by the by, pleasure to meet you!" He'd offer a somewhat sweet smile, trying to just make small talk for the time being.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 8:53 pm

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 13- Crit Fail!)

"Name's Ms. Miran-aahhh!" the barkeeper was interrupted by her suddenly falling over onto the floor.

Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:02 pm

There's a jolt as he watches her fall, getting up and going to help her up. "Goodness, are you alright, miss?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:04 pm

(Damsel in Distress -roll 69- Fail!)

"I'm fine, hun." the woman said as she got up. "As proud of this place as I am, I still find myself tripping over loose floorboards."

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:10 pm

"Geez, that's gotta be rough...if you ever need help, I'd be more than happy to provide some assistance in fixing things up?" He'd start to go back to his seat, now looking down a little to keep an eye out for more loose boards
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:18 pm

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 36- Success! Entice -roll 100- Success!)

Looking down caused the man to stare directly at the barkeeper's cleavage. Before he could even realize what he was doing, he was nuzzling his face against her boobs.

Dominic: 28 Willpower + Bound(3)
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:24 pm

And his mind wouldn't quite catch up yet, though it did try while his face stayed there in the woman's cleavage.

[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:46 pm

(Struggle -roll 3- Crit Fail!)

The man's mind would further lag behind as he forced his head deeper into her bosom.

Dominic: 25 Willpower + Bound(2)
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:52 pm

A small shudder ran through him as his body relaxed somewhat, though his mind would still try to catch up, nice as a place as her chest was to be

[Struggle]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:54 pm

(Struggle -roll 71- Fail!)

He faintly heard the barkeep giggle, the sound muffled by the tits pressing against his head.

Dominic: 23 Willpower + Bound(1)
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 9:55 pm

Something about her voice made him relax further into her chest, a small muffled noise escaping him, though it was unclear as to what it could be.

[struggle]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:02 pm

(Struggle -roll 87- Crit Fail!)

Dominic continued to bury himself deeper into her alluring boobs, before the barkeeper pulled him out of her cleavage.

"Remember to breathe, hun." she told him.

Dominic: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyMon Dec 06, 2021 10:06 pm

He'd take a breath as he was pulled free, looking around before going bright red as his mind finally caught up. "o-oh my god I'm so sorry, I don't know what came over me-"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:07 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 41- Fail!)

"It's fine, hun." Ms. Miranda said with a light laugh. "You're not actually the first guy to suddenly dive into my boobs. And, for some reason, I don't think you'll be the last."

Dominic: 20 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:14 pm

He'd nod a little, somewhat surprised by that, and there was a slight suspicion itching at his mind but he decided not to press it for now, simply going back to his seat.

"A-anyway, like I'd been saying...if you want any help around here I'd be happy to see what I can do, perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:25 pm

(Fortifying Brew -roll 96- Crit Success!)

"It's fine. Really, hun." the barkeeper replied as she pulled out to glasses and filled them with beer. "And as I was saying, I'm Ms. Miranda." she handed on glass to Dominic and took the other for herself, which she tapped against his and said," Cheers!" before she drank all of its contents in one go.

Ms. Miranda slammed her empty mug on the counter. Her face quickly began to redden, and she swayed a bit unsteadily on her feet.

Dominic: 20 Willpower + Stunned
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Defense Up(2) + Disadvantage(2)

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:31 pm

He'd laugh a bit in slight amusement, raising his own up for a moment and starting to drink, though it didn't all go down in one go...and after a moment he stared at Miranda with just slight concern.

"...are you ok?"

(honestly I'll just say this, if you wanna hit him with irresistible assault, I'm fine with it being an autohit if only because it'd be funny)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:35 pm

(Irresistible Assault -roll [2, 96]- Crit Success!)

Instead of answered, the obviously drunk woman wobbled her way over to him and sat down on Dominic's lap. Ms. Miranda then pulled him into a heart throbbing kiss as she rubbed her soft tits against his chest.

Dominic: 17 Willpower + Stunned + Charmed
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Defense Up(1) + Disadvantage(1)

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:38 pm

(nevermind apparently it wasn't needed XD)

There was a big jolt as there lips suddenly met, followed by a shudder running through him, his heart skipping a beat as they made out. "M-mmh-...mmh..."

Though, it somewhat confirmed his suspicions, his mind still needed a moment to catch up so he could actually attempt to fight back.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:42 pm

(Breast Impact -roll [18, 57]- Fail!)

"Oh dear." Ms. Miranda slurred as she broke the kiss, seemingly realizing what she just did. She clumsily got off of the man and hurried to get herself a drink of water.

Dominic: 17 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next