Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
EchoResonates

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:43 pm

He'd blink after that, shaking his head and trying to clear it, as it'd now clicked he was dealing with a Midara.

[attempt to clear charm if it's a check? I don't quite remember if it is]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:48 pm

(You can try to clear it. Otherwise, Charm just sort of acts like a Defense Down that lasts until you get hit.)
(Clear Charm -roll 87- Fail!)
(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 27- Fail!)

Ms. Miranda chugged a glass of water before she turned back to Dominic. "I'm so sorry about that, hun. I just never seem to remember how bad I am at holding my liquor until it's already too late."

Dominic: 17 Willpower + Charmed
Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 8:54 pm

"I-its fine, it wasn't that bad of a kiss, but um...odd as a question like this may be, are you a Midara by any chance...?
(Clear charm)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:01 pm

(Clear Charm -roll 98- Success!)
(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 50 -Success! Entice -roll 95- Fail!)

The man's question got a laugh out of the barkeeper. "A drunk woman gets a bit frisky with you and you immediately assume it must be because she's a midara? You need to have more confidence in yourself, hun." she told him as she rested her arms on the counter, giving Dominic a great view of her cleavage in the process.

Dominic: 15 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:03 pm

"Ah...well, l-less a lack of confidence more just...been having told this area had a lot of 'em so I'm never fully sure, sorry about that-" he'd blush brightly, trying not to look too much at her cleavage.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:07 pm

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 50- Success! Entice -roll 93- Fail!)

"Ah, that's understandable. I have had midara pop in to stay the night every now and then." Ms. Miranda admitted as she pretended to ignore the way his eyes kept going back to her boobs.

Dominic: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:14 pm

He'd give a nod, taking another sip of his drink before speaking up again. "That...does remind me though, how much is it for a room here for the night, if I may ask?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:18 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 31- Fail!)

"Depends." Ms. Miranda said as she started to clean her used glass. "A room to yourself is fairly priced, but if you're willing to share your room with someone else, you'll only pay a third of that."

Dominic: 13 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:22 pm

He'd listen carefully, feeling a faint flush come to his face at the part about sharing a room, especially with the previous comment about Midara staying here...but a third of the price was a good offer...though even as he thought his gaze traveled a bit, between her breasts...and her lips, that kiss still lingering in his mind...

"Hm...well...that definitely sounds tempting, admittedly..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:25 pm

(Basic Attack -roll 94- Crit Success!)

"Thinking of sharing a room with me?" the barkeeper teased with a playful wink.

Dominic: 12 Willpower + Stunned
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 07, 2021 9:26 pm

"Ah-...w-well I mean...I wouldn't want to intrude on you like that, but...I-I am admittedly still thinking about that...kiss from a moment ago-"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:24 pm

(Irresistible Assault -roll 42- Success!)

"Maybe this will take your mind off it?" Ms. Miranda said as she walked around the counter. She then pulled Dominic into a passionate kiss as she rubbed her thigh against his crotch.

Dominic: 9 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:34 pm

There's a jolt as their lips meet again, and he kinda slowly melts into it this time, arms loosely wrapping around her waist

(this isn't much a fight since my boy's a lot less quick to violence but it's still a lotta fun to write Razz)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:51 pm

(Ms. Miranda trying to deny she's a midara when not battled in Cupidity isn't doing him any favors. Or maybe it is? Razz )
(Breast Impact -roll 85- Crit Fail!)

The two fell to the floor, with Dominic landing on top of Ms. Miranda and pinning her to the floor.

Ms. Miranda: 30 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 5:58 pm

He'd somewhat snap out of his little stupor as they both hit the floor, staring down at her for a moment before leaning down to kiss her this time, he was getting a little into it now.

[basic attack?]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:08 pm

(Basic Attack -Auto-
(Irresistible Assault -roll 21- Fail!)

Ms. Miranda closed her eyes as she savored Dominic's kiss.

Ms. Miranda: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:30 pm

He'd pull back after a moment, smiling nervously at her. "U-uh...maybe I will take you up on that offer of sharing a room, if you'd like..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:34 pm

(Glimpse of the Valley -roll 98- Crit Success! Entice -roll 39- Fail!)

"Sorry to disappoint, hun," Ms. Midanda said as she slightly tilted Dominic's head so he was staring at her tits, "but I've got my own private room."

Dominic: 6 Willpower
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:45 pm

He'd blush a bit, more, staring down into her cleavage for a moment. "O-oh, sorry, that won't...be a problem will it...?" If it was he had no issue sharing some other room with some other person...

(btw, when it comes down to that, I'm fine with letting you pick whatever Midara(s) you wish, long as he gets fully dommed with his kiss kink Razz)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:49 pm

(Irresistible Assault -roll 32- Success!)

"I'll make sure to send the first midara that arrives straight to your room." She told him before she pulled him into another intense kiss.

Dominic: 3 Willpower + Charmed
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:51 pm

He'd shudder and melt into her kiss, returning it fully, and giving in entirely to her, just nodding somewhat tiredly after.

[Surrender]
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 6:56 pm

(Mistress of the Night -roll 19- Bunny Witch!)

Eventually the kiss ended. Ms. Miranda scooped up the tired man and carried him into the guest room. She laid him on the bed. The barkeeper blew on last kiss to him before she left.

The door didn't even get a chance to close before a curvy bunny girl wearing a witch's hat hopped in.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:02 pm

He was left a bit flustered and confused as he was carried, just taking a breath and trying to relax before he noticed the bunny witch enter. "O-oh, hello there-"
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:03 pm

(also, looking over the bunny witch sheet, there's a thing with feet involved, I don't mind using that too Razz)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2021 7:07 pm

"Less talk, more cuddle." the bunny witch said as she jumped onto the bed and started peppering Dominic's face with kissed.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs Ms. Miranda   Dominic vs Ms. Miranda - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs Ms. Miranda
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next