Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs. Altrea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:07 pm

Dominic was out and about on his adventuring, strolling through a modest village. The talk of the town was another adventure who had had just returned from the nearby mountain. He says he was attacked by a ferocious dragon with 'Hell's thunder'. The villagers were accustomed to this, this happened every time anyone ventured up to the peak. Dominic caught wind of this, and decided that he, too, would attempt to scale the summit. Whether this was brave or foolish, and exactly why he would choose to do this, remains to be seen, as Dominic steadily marches up the path. The air becoming more tense as he neared the top.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:18 pm

He'd definitely be willing to call it bravery, but in a way some likely would call him a fool...not like he gave a damn though.

Keeping his rapier in hand, Dom would slowly make his way up the path, taking a breath to calm himself as he did.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:27 pm

Dominic nearly reached the top to see what lied up there, until something resembling a black bolt of lightning struck the path ahead of him. He instinctively flinched and looked away from the flash. When he looked back, he saw a strange looking woman with scales on her arms, neck, legs and back. Her body was well-built, appealing, and fully nude. Her expression, on the other hand, was dire and severe.

"Stop right there. What business do you have here? Speak, before I lose my patience." the woman ordered Dominic.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 pm

He went quiet for a moment as he got a good long look at this...very naked woman. Struggling to find words before trying to respond.

"W-well you see...I was sent here in search of "Hell's Thunder"...though, judging by your entrance, I get a feeling that might be you..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 pm

"You came looking for me? Well, consider me found, human. If that will be all, I would ask for you to turn back. Unless you would like to end up like the poor soul who doubtless relayed their experience of me with you." Altrea threatened. She hoped that by being difficult she could convince this stray to just go back the way he came.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:43 pm

"Well...as much as that would be the logical decision, I had admittedly hoped for some kind of fight, so I could hopefully walk away a better fighter, but since you're a bit more...willing to talk, I suppose, than that man told me...I figure there's no harm in asking...what do you say to a bit of uh, sparring, per say?" He'd ask, letting a small, almost confident smile form onto his face.

"I'm Dominic by the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySun Aug 22, 2021 11:53 pm

"Sparring?.... Very well. I can indulge you, but I won't hold back. After all, it wouldn't be worthy training if I did, now would it?" Altrea posed and her scales began to softly glow with a black aura. "Well met, Dominic. My name is Altrea, I am the last of the black draconids. And I will be your opponent!" She bellowed. She was glad that she could fight with lower stakes for once, and felt playing up the theatrics could hype her opponent up as much as she was raring to go.

Dominic: 30 Willpower
Altrea: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 3:32 am

(oh my god I am so sorry for the wait, I got super busy for a while)

He'd smile a little, giving a nod as he focused the magic in his body and tried to get his sparks going, get the electricity flowing through him and his blade.

"I look forward to our match, Altrea."

[Electric Infusion]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyWed Sep 01, 2021 11:14 am

(No problem at all, stuff happens)

Dominic- Electric Infusion (44) Success
Altrea- Dragon Shock (8 ) Crit Success

Dominic's body surged with thunder as his infusion was successful. "Oh, you mean to challenge my lightning with your own? Let's see if it can hold up!" Altrea roared as she thrust force her hand, sending a surge of black electricity directly at Dominic, hitting him dead on, filling him with a numb but pleasurable sensation.

Dominic: 28 Willpower, Electric Infusion, Stunned (let me know if Stunned should dispel Electric Infusion), 2 stacks of Blight
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 4:03 am

(fucking hell it happened again, I am so sorry man, also it's mental statuses that dispel it, not the physical ones, makes sense to me that way but your call too)
----
There's a jolt and a shudder that rocks through him as he feels himself go numb, before he could even move or get a word in too...
"Nngh..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 10:31 am

(It's no problem, I understand. I'll make it so Stunned won't dispel it, but I will make Blighted and Fascinated dispel it.)

Dominic- Stunned
Altrea- Mythical Magnificence (54) Success

"What's wrong? We've only just started, Dominic. Don't tell me you're getting distracted." She teased as she propped her tits up with her arms and posed for the adventurer.

Dominic: 26 Willpower, Electric Infusion, Disadvantage, 2 stacks of Blight
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 12:39 pm

He'd open his mouth to speak, growing quiet for a moment as he watched her pose and such, shaking his head before moving to attack her, rapier in hand
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyFri Sep 17, 2021 12:48 pm

Dominic- Flurry of Blows (2,89;74,51;30,35) 2 Fails, 1 Crit Fail
Altrea- Dragon Claw (Auto due to Off Balance)

Altrea deftly danced around all of his strikes, taking advantage of an opening to run her fingertips across his cheek. That strange energy flowed from her hand, and left Dominic reeling from the strange pleasure again.

Dominic: 23 Willpower, Electric Infusion, 3 stacks of Blight
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:13 am

He'd jolt as her fingers came to brush against him, shuddering as that strange feeling came over him again, trying to steady himself before going for another strike
[Basic Attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 10:26 am

Dominic- Basic Attack (71) Fail
Altrea- Dragon Breath (69) Fail

"Surely you're capable of more than this, Dominic." Altrea chided him as she easily dodged his attack again.

Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 6:36 am

There's a moment where he'd pause and try to breathe before he'd try to rush her down again with a trio of strikes.
[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyWed Sep 29, 2021 11:09 am

Flurry of Blows (90,92,63) 2 Crit Success, 1 Fail
Stunned

Altrea was forced back by his blade this time, and she looked back at him with a confident grin. "Good, Dominic. Keep it up." She told him, goading him to keep fighting as hard as he could.

Altrea: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 12:45 am

He'd feel a faint smile form as he rushed in to strike again, he couldn't let up, not yet.

[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:19 am

Flurry of Blows (45,53,15) 2 Fails, 1 Crit Fail
Dragon Breath (Auto)

When Dominic got close again, he was cut off by Altrea blowing a kiss right in his face. Her strange energy gently filled his senses, leaving him unable to focus on anything but Altrea's beauty. "What's wrong, Dominic? You can't look away?" She asked coyly, batting her eyelashes at him.

Dominic: 22 Willpower, Blighted (0/2), Fascinated
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:01 pm

He'd blink a few times and shake his head at that moment of being slightly overtaken by her energy, face reddening as his eyes actually took a moment to wander over Already and her attractive form before trying to focus and get a swing in

[Basic Attack, if I can get past the fascination roll of course]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:08 pm

Struggle (3) Fail
Predatory Dragon (85) Crit Fail

Dominic couldn't look away from Altrea as she leaned close and smiled at him. "You human fighters.... I'm surprised some of you are still alive with how easily a woman can sway your attention."

Dominic: 22 Willpower, Blighted (1/2), Fascinated
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:15 pm

He'd feel his face flush further as his gaze met hers for a moment, though his would drift down to her lips before he'd shake his head, trying to get a response of some kind out as he tried to will himself to strike again.
"That's why I'm doing this...gotta get stronger somehow, right?"
[Basic Attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:21 pm

Struggle (95) Fail
Predatory Dragon (60) Success

Before Dominic could get control of himself, Altrea knocked him onto his back and stood over him. "I'm sure you can become quite strong. But, we all have our soft spots. Maybe I could help you... 'practice' against your weaknesses." She offered in a sly tone.

Dominic: 21 Willpower, Downed, must reveal a weakness
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:24 pm

His body and voice found themselves reacting before his mind could catch up once he hit the ground, staring up as he spoke.

"W-well, I uh...I do have a bit of a weakness when it comes to getting kissed...long, rough ones..."

[Get up, disadvantage 'cause he's genuinely considering the offer a little]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea EmptyThu Sep 30, 2021 10:32 pm

Get Up (46,75) Fail
Anything for Victory (39,36) Success

"Hehe, I think I can arrange that for you, Dominic." Altrea softly answered before she sat on his lap, cupped his cheeks in her hands, and pulled him into a deep and affectionate kiss. She softly moaned and pressed further against him as she refused to let him go.

Dominic: 19 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominic vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs. Altrea
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next