Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azura vs. Altrea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:42 pm

The land pirate wielding water magic, Azura, caught wind of an enticing rumor promising riches. Off to the northwest was a mountain all but completely abandoned. Folks gossiped and speculated over what lie at the top, but no one knew for sure what was there, for all who approached the mountain's pinnacle were forced back down. The survivors told tales of a feral, black dragon wreathed in black lightning, describing it with awe and fear of its might.

A veritable dragon was a worrying foe, but any good folklore about dragons also told of them guarding precious treasure hoards. And treasure, that was music to Azura's ears. She journeyed to the otherwise unassuming mountain in question, standing at its base and looking up at it from below. No sign of any flying lizards yet.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:46 pm

The pirate began her ascent up the mountain. While it was worrying that she may have to face a dragon, or even worse that there might not even be treasure, the chance of there being some treasure, whether it was plain riches or magical artifacts, was enough of a reason for Azura to ignore those worries.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:51 pm

The trek was surprisingly calm. The weather was pleasant and clear, and there was nothing standing in Azura's way as she followed the path halfway up the mountain. Still no sign of any dragon or treasure... but there were KEEP OUT signs left by the villagers of the nearby hamlet.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:54 pm

"Those signs could mean anything," Azura comments to herself as she passes right by the warning signs that were left there, since if there was any treasure, it'd most likely be past there.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 3:57 pm

"WHO GOES THERE?!" echoed through the mountain air once Azura started getting within range of the peak. She couldn't see what was there at the top yet, and the wind howling didn't help matters. "Turn back now, you are not welcome here, trespasser." A powerful, feminine voice with a slight foreign accent commanded, but its source could not be seen yet.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:01 pm

"I'm not turning back now that I've gotten so close to the peak," Azura called back to the voice as she continued trekking up the mountain, "And if people aren't welcomed here, you should of left a sign or something."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:08 pm

"Oh, you think you're funny?" The voice asked before a pillar of black and red lightning struck the ground only a few feet before Azura. It was gone as suddenly as it appeared, and in the crater left by the thunder stood a woman. She stood at five and a half feet tall, and her piercing green eyes glared right at the pirate intruder from behind her dark bangs. She was as naked as the day she was born, openly flaunting her brilliant, ebony scales, smooth, supple skin, and plentiful curves that all glistened in the sunlight. It would appear that the 'dragon' was a midara.

"You will regret coming to my home if you don't leave now." She growled at Azura, clearly unhappy with her.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:11 pm

"I wouldn't say I'm not," Azura answered the dragon as she looked her up and down, "And as I said, I'm not turning back now that I've gotten so close to the peak."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:13 pm

Dragon Shock (55) Fail

"Then you force my claws." The dragoness said as she thrust forward her palm and fired a bolt of black lightning from it at Azura. Thankfully for her, she narrowly got out of the way and avoided getting zapped.

Azura: 30 Willpower
Altrea: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:17 pm

"Don't think I'll just stand here and take it," Azura replied as she unsheathed her scimitar and slashed at the dragon.

(Flowing Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:19 pm

Flowing Slash (41) Fail
Dragon Breath (91) Crit Fail

Altrea ducked to avoid her slash, but she lost her posture and left herself open to another attack.

Azura: 30 Willpower
Altrea: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:20 pm

Although she dodged the first attack, the dragon wasn't in a position to dodge the next slashes Azura sent at her.

(Raindrop Barrage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:25 pm

Raindrop Barrage (Auto)
Dragon Claw (40) Success

"Agh! Damn you..." Altrea cursed as she weathered Azura's blows and countered with a swipe of her claws. They were crackling with her power, and the mark they left on the pirate's cheek felt both pleasant and painful at the same time.

Azura: 27 Willpower, Blight 1/4
Altrea: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:29 pm

"Let me help you cool down a bit," The pirate joked as she back up a bit from the dragon and tried to trap it within a vortex of water.

(Whirlpool)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 4:31 pm

Whirlpool (66) Success
Struggle (19) Fail

"Nngh!" Altrea was shocked to see Azura's water magic, and she was trapped in the whirling vortex before she could react.

Altrea: 26 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:00 pm

Unlike when she had faced Sasha, Azura was completely sober at the moment, which seemed to help her concentrate on her magic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:02 pm

Struggle (55) Fail

"Grr, release me!" The midara commanded as she fought and failed to escape the magic water trap. Every second spent like this only exasperated her temper.

Altrea: 25 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:03 pm

“Calm down and maybe I will,” Azura retorted as she maintained her concentration.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:06 pm

Struggle (59) Fail

"You intrude on MY home and ask ME to calm down?! Insolent whelp!" Altrea cursed the pirate, but even her escalating fury wasn't enough to liberate her from the whirlpool.

Altrea: 24 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:08 pm

“I didn’t intrude, I’m simply visiting for curiosity sake,” The pirate shot back, which wasn’t technically a lie since she was curious about the treasure that may be here.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:14 pm

Struggle (71) Fail

"You're a fool. You are unwelcome, but you insist on trespassing. And then claim you're innocent!" Altrea had trouble not losing her mind from Azura's words, unable to discern whether she was toying with her or simply that oblivious. This made her even more unable to flee the whirlpool.

Altrea: 23 Stamina, Bound
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:19 pm

While her words seemed to be working as a distraction to stop the dragon from breaking free, Azura couldn't think of a response this time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:23 pm

Struggle (20) Success, Dragon Shock (33) Fail

With a burst of lightning coming from her whole body, Altrea finally broke free and settled her feet on the ground again. She didn't say a word, but Azura could tell she was less than pleased.

Altrea: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:29 pm

Without needing to keep her concentration anymore, Azura whipped out her flintlock piston and fired at the dragon.

(Water Gun)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea EmptyFri Apr 01, 2022 5:31 pm

Water Gun (30) Success
Dragon Breath (31) Fail

The dragoness grunted and staggered back from the shot to her gut. She didn't seem to appreciate the feeling of getting her scales wet.

Altrea: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azura vs. Altrea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Altrea   Azura vs. Altrea Empty

Back to top Go down

Azura vs. Altrea
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next