Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Azura vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:47 pm

Azura, the land pirate (she's probably still working on her title), was strolling through the streets of a large, bustling city that was nearly crammed to the brim with adventurers, merchants, traders, and entrepreneurs. She was unsure as to what to devote her attention to, until she heard strange, wet, smacking noises coming from her side. The adventurer turned her head and found an alleyway, but from this angle she couldn't see the source of the sounds.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:52 pm

“Is someone in here?” Azura calls out into the alleyway as she slowly enters in, keeping her hands close to her hips in case she needed to pull out either of her weapons.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 1:57 pm

"Yes, there is, actually!" Azura heard called back to her. When she stepped foot inside, she found a woman whose looks were mostly unremarkable; she was about average height at 5 feet 7 inches, with a lean build, modest assets, medium length blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes.

What stood out were her thick, pouty, pillowy lips painted in a glittery pink lipstick. They looked as kissable as could be, and next to the woman was a young man who was plastered in pink lipstick marks and clearly on cloud nine from the woman's kisses.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:01 pm

Seeing what appeared to be a midara attack, Azura rushed over and out herself between the young man and the kissable midara. “I won’t let you attack anyone else,” She declares as she unsheathed her scimitar.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:06 pm

The smooched-senseless boy was too flustered and dizzy to speak up or interject. "Does he look like he's harmed, cutie? I haven't attacked him, I was only getting his help with testing some of my lipstick. Say, do you want to be my next subject?" The midara asked the pirate with a smirk on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:09 pm

“Call it whatever you want, we both know a midara attack doesn’t usually leave victims, or test subjects as you apparently call them, physical harmed,” Azura countered as she stood her ground.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:18 pm

"Again, he's not physically harmed, unless you think a few kiss marks are an injury." The midara argued back. "Maybe I should demonstrate it to you directly. After a few kisses, you'll understand why what I'm doing here is perfectly okay." She teased, stepping closer to the pirate and pouting her pink lips at her.

Azura: 30 Willpower
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:20 pm

“As if I’d just let you attack me like that,” Azura replied as she stepped forward herself, slashing her unsheathed weapon at the midara.

(Flowing Slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:25 pm

Flowing Slash (82) Success
SMOOCH (95) Crit Fail

Sasha wasn't prepared for the pirate to actually have some skills to back up her cosplay, and was promptly taken off of her feet from a direct slash. "Nngh! Okay, we can have a little fight."

Azura: 30 Willpower
Sasha: 28 Stamina, Pink, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:28 pm

“You were knocked down in one strike, I’m not sure why you are thinking there’ll be a fight,” The pirate said as she attacked the downed midara with many more slashes.

(Raindrop Barrage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:33 pm

Raindrop Barrage (Auto) Success
Peck, Peck (60,26) 2 Success

"You haven't fought many midara, have you?" The Lipstick tester asked coyly, even as she suffered a rapid series of strikes from Azura. In response, she lunged at the adventurer and gave her an affectionate peck on each cheek, leaving behind two bright pink kiss marks for her. Azura could feel her vision get a little blurred all of a sudden.

Azura: 28 Willpower, 2 Pink
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:36 pm

“What kind of sorcery is this?” Azura questioned at her blurry vision as she tried to remove what appeared to be the source of it.

(Remove Lipstick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:40 pm

Remove Lipstick (61) Fail
SMOOCH (20) Success

"It's not sorcery, silly. It's science! I don't make the lipstick, but I know they're simply perfect. Have another taste~" Sasha caught Azura's arms and leaned in for a big kiss on the lips, dominating her foe's mouth with her experienced and sublime smooch. When their lips parted, the abundance of pink stains caused Azura to be unable to focus on anything but Sasha's perfect, pink lips.

Azura: 26 Willpower, Fascinated
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:42 pm

A dazed look crossed over the pirate’s face as she stared at the midara plump lips, as a small part of her tried to get back into the fight.

(Break Fascination, Whirlpool)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:49 pm

Struggle (90) Success, Whirlpool (35) Fail
Fresh Application (22) Success

Azura gawked at the midara a while longer, watching her slowly and lavishly apply a coat of ocean blue lipstick. After Sasha finished her touch-up, the pirate shook back to reality and saw the midara giggling at her. "I think blue will be a fun color for a seafarer, don't you agree?" She teased.

Azura: 25 Willpower
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:51 pm

“And I think the ground is a good place for a land dweller,” Azura retorted as she tried to summon a wave and knock the midara down.

(Tidal Wave)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:57 pm

Tidal Wave (77) Fail
Rigorous Testing (85) Crit Fail

Sasha tried to get around the wave, and she nearly succeeded. However, she ended up stumbling and falling over, ending up on the ground despite her efforts to the contrary.

Sasha: 25 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 2:59 pm

“It looks like the sea would be too much for you to handle,” Azura comments as she pulls out her second weapon and fires three bullets made of water at the midara.

(Splash Shot)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:05 pm

Splash Shot (Auto,29,12) 1 Success, 1 Crit Success
Stunned

Sasha was hit dead on and her outfit got soaking wet as she got knocked back by the water. "Bah! You're right, I should just stay on land. Then, I'll have your head 'swimming' in pleasure." She declared to Azura, not giving up yet at all.

Sasha: 23 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:07 pm

“You’ll be the only one swimming here,” Azura declared back as she tried to concentrate on one of her spells.

(Whirlpool)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:13 pm

Whirlpool (70) Success
Struggle (88) Success, Lovely Show (46) Success

Azura got Sasha even more wet, but she wasn't deterred physically or mentally by her swirling water. The midara freed herself and gave her lips a wet smack. The pirate could really get a good look at her lipstick now, and the beautiful color looked even better when it was on Sasha's lips.

Azura: 24 Willpower, Charmed
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:16 pm

While a part of her did want to feel those lips against her again, Azura tried to keep the midara at bay with another shot from her flintlock pistol.

(Water Gun)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:22 pm

Water Gun (51) Fail
SMOOCH (64) Success

That part of Azura got its wish, as Sasha deftly sidestepped her shot and closed in on her new test subject. The midara draped her arms around Azura's shoulders and gave her a loving kiss, leaving behind a tantalizing blue mark on the pirate's lips that made her feel delightfully sensitive.

Azura: 21 Willpower, 2 Blue
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Seraphine

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:23 pm

The pirate backed away from the midara as she tried to wipe the sensitizing lipstick off her lips.

(Remove Lipstick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha EmptyWed Mar 30, 2022 3:28 pm

Remove (35) Fail
Rigorous Testing (80) Success

Despite Azura's resistance, Sasha kept her held in her arms and smiled at her. "Pucker up~~" she cooed before closing in for a deep, intimate makeout session that showed no signs of ending or letting the pirate go, at least not before she was swimming in lipstick-driven lust.

Azura: 20 Willpower, Defense Down 0/3, Bound
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Azura vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azura vs. Sasha   Azura vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Azura vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next