Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 10:42 am

On Salos's travels, he was passing through a simple farming village when he stumbled upon something unusual. A pretty woman with impressively pouty lips was operating a kissing booth and giving free lipstick kisses to anyone who stepped up. The villagers seemed eager for her smooches, with men and women alike taking part and looking aroused from even one kiss. When the kissy lady spotted Salos watching, she winked at him and gestured for him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 12:29 pm

Salos, against his better judgement, approached the kissing booth lady.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 12:59 pm

"Now, aren't you a pretty face. Want it on your cheek or your lips?" Sasha asked the new arrival, puckering her lips to tempt Salos. She was wearing a bright and glossy red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 1:23 pm

“Please don’t call me pretty.” he said, his feminine face a little red. He quickly calmed himself down. “I was trying to see what is going on with this stand and why so many people are coming here.” he said, taking a composed tone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 1:37 pm

"Why wouldn't anyone be here? I'm giving them free kisses. Name's Sasha, and I'm testing lipsticks while sharing a bit of love." She nonchalantly explained, smiling at the boy's blush.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 2:15 pm

“What kind of lipstick?” he asked with a raised eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 2:21 pm

"It's designed to be extra pleasant but still harmless with no long-term side effects. The different colors all feel different from each other, too. Midara love it, wanna have a taste?" Sasha told him as if it was a sales pitch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 2:37 pm

“Midara.” Salos said as some flames danced around him. “That explains what is going on. I’m afraid you will need to close down your booth.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 2:54 pm

"If you want me to close it down, you'll have to make me." Sasha retorted as she stepped out from behind her stand and prepared to fight him.

Salos: 30 Willpower
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 3:03 pm

Salos sighed. “Why is it always the hard ward with girls like you?” he said as he summoned his bow and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 3:07 pm

Blazing Bullseye (72) Success
SMOOCH (62) Success

The arrow found its mark and left Sasha singed, but that didn't stop her from giving Salos a big smooch on the lips, leaving some red lipstick on him.

Salos: 28 Willpower, 1 Red Mark
Sasha: 27 Stamina, Red, Burn (1/3)

(Let me know when Salos's Femme weakness should trigger, because he's gonna be regularly getting lipstick on him as this fight goes on and I'm not sure exactly when it should trigger.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 3:30 pm

(I’d say it would apply if she adds lipstick and makes him wear anything feminine. Feel free to get creative if she wants to go that path.)

Salos blushed after her kiss, but decides to try to slow her down. He summons fiery chains to bind her.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 3:37 pm

Fire Bind (10) Crit Success
Stunned

Sasha was stopped dead in her tracks as she futilely struggled to break free of her chains. "Wow, you know how to heat things up, don't ya?" She tried to downplay the severity of her situation.

Salos: 28 Willpower, 1 Red Mark
Sasha: 25 Stamina, Red, Bound, Burn (2/3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:03 pm

“I like to keep things hot. Don’t break out into a sweat yet.” he said as he summoned four daggers into his hands and threw them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Blaze Daggers (28,15,48,70) 3 Success, 1 Crit Fail
Struggle (Auto due to Crit Fail), Peck Peck (70,30) 2 Success

Salos's daggers laid into Sasha, but also severed her bindings. As soon as she was free, she leapt at the pyromancer and planted a wet kiss on each of his cheeks, smearing him with lipstick that filled him with lust.

Salos: 24 Willpower
Sasha: 21 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 5:21 pm

Salons blushed at her kisses. He backed off and threw more daggers at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Blaze Daggers (42,44,84,68) 4 Success
Lewd Application (49) Fail

Sasha was buffeted by the knives once again, and unable to retaliate. "Oh, you're really good at this, but you're also so cute! I wonder how my lipstick would look on you.." Sasha wondered out loud.

Sasha: 17 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:25 pm

“Not good. No need to check.” he said, a small amount of panic in his voice. Salos attempts to bind her once more.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:45 pm

Fire Bind (27) Fail
Fresh Application (83) Fail

Sasha avoided the chains this time as she applied a hot pink lipstick to her own lips. "Oh, don't be like that, at least give it a try. I'll let you pick out a color if you want." Sasha offered him almost innocently.

Sasha: 17 Stamina, Pink, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:46 pm

Salos blsuhed as he looked at the cute hot pink color. He summoned his bow again. “I said no thanks.” he said as he took a shot.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:50 pm

Blazing Bullseye (93) Crit Fail
Rigorous Testing (Auto due to Crit Fail)

Salos's arrow went wide, very wide. Sasha giggled at his bad miss before pulling him into a hug and kissing him on the lips. "Maybe you just need a little convincing" she teased before starting to barrage his face with kisses.

Salos: 23 Willpower, Bound, 2 Pink Marks
Sasha: 17 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:55 pm

Salos tried to meekly wiggle his way free from her kisses.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 6:58 pm

Struggle (37) Fail
Rigorous Testing continued

Sasha held Salos tight and quelled his struggle with another smooch right on his lips. The pink lipstick covered his face and clouded his thoughts with a sweet longing for Sasha's lips.

Salos: 22 Willpower, Bound, Fascinated
Sasha: 17 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Salos tried to fight with his growing feelings as she continued to kiss him. “Can you please let me go?” he asked meekly.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha EmptyTue Oct 05, 2021 7:04 pm

"Let me apply some lipstick to your adorable lips, and I'll let you go." Sasha made her price clear, taking a break from spoiling Salos to give him the chance to answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Sasha   Salos vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next