Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 1:29 am

Nix had set out on his quest, and his objective was clear to understand, although achieving it might not be simple. He had been developing and researching his magical efficiency through use of remnant mana, but he had only done this in controlled studies thus far. So, his quest was to get real and practical experience. It wouldn't be the easiest thing ever to find a situation where he could put his magic to the test, though, or at least that's what he thought.

He was walking along a forested trail, in search of something that could be of use for his purposes, and what he found was.... interesting. The sheltered Mage had found a woman! A somewhat short woman with a rather unassuming figure, but her thick, pouty lips were quite distracting and were doubly so thanks to their shade of deep red lipstick. And, she was... running a Kissing Booth? She had set up a makeshift wooden stand and the sign said 'Kissing Booth - Free Kisses!'. Even someone who lived under a rock could figure out that this was something unusual.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 1:45 am

A kissing booth? In the middle of the woods? This was certainly intriguing to Nix, and once something caught his interest like this, he must learn more about it. The white-haired mage made his way towards the stand, and once he was in speaking distance he began, even if the woman running the booth hadn’t notice him yet. “Excuse me ma’am, I hope you’ll be able to answer some of my inquiries regarding this booth?” Nix spoke. Although he had formed his words as a question, Nix didn’t wait for a response before stating his mentioned inquiries. “Why is your stand set up in the middle of the woods? Would a location such as a town not be a better place to set up in terms of being known of and seen by potential customers? And speaking of customers, why is the stand advertised that the kisses are free? Unless you have the real costs hidden somewhere, this just seems like a poorly planned and executed business.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 1:50 am

The lady running the booth smiled at Nix and chuckled at his queries, knowing he had quite the point but he was missing a good part of the story. Her lipstick seemed to reflect the light no matter what pose she took. "I'll answer your questions, sugar, don't worry. I've already had set up my stand in towns every now and then, I wanted a change of pace. And, while part of this is business, it's also my passion. I'd give almost anyone a kiss for free, and I have a little arrangement where I can give out as many kisses as I please and still make a living off of it. Speaking of anyone, do you want a kiss, sugar? My name is Sasha, by the way, in case you wanted to ask about that, too." She answered him, smirking and puckering her lips at him, accentuating how thick and soft her kissers were.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:06 am

It was either the shiny, puckered lips or calling him sugar, a somewhat fitting nickname for the white-haired mage, but something this Sasha did made Nix’s heart skip a beat and a light blush to rush to his face. “Well, if we must do pleasantries, you can call me Nix, not sugar,” Nix informed her, “And I haven’t an interest in a kiss. I would, however, like you to expand on your explanation. What kind of agreement is this such that you can make a living off giving away free kisses, which itself is another thing I fail to understand? How can you claim to be giving these kisses away for free? Is the act of pressing one’s lips against someone else not already something without a monetary value?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:17 am

"Well, Nix, I just call it giving away for free as a turn of phrase. I can call it something else if you like. Like... smooching you senseless, making out with you, painting you in lipstick. It's all the same in the end, isn't it, sugar?" Sasha giggled and winked at Nix, popping her lips and puckering them again. "I'll tell you more if you tell me what color of lipstick you want me to wear when I kiss you." She purred, her words indicating that she was already sure that she'd be smooching the mage. His blush did not elude her notice, and it was plenty incentive for her to tease him some more.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:27 am

The continued nickname calling and showing off of her plump, pouty lips got the blush on Nix’s face to turn a deeper red. “I haven’t the knowledge or experiences to back you claim, so I can’t conclude that those three alternate phrasings are the same,” Nix replied to the ‘saleswoman’, “And the red you have on will be fine… Wait! I said I wasn’t interested in a kiss. Wasn’t, do you understand.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:36 am

Sasha smirked at Nix's continued flustering, gesturing her lips as if blowing him a quick kiss. "I can prove to you they're all the same if you give me a bit of time, sugar." She teased before shifting in her seat and giving him a knowing, confident smile. "Oh, not interested in a kiss, you say? Even though you've been staring at my lips this whole time? Then, I won't be answering all of your little questions. Shame, I really wanted to give you one." She said, feigning disappointment in his answer.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:50 am

“Damn it… I really want… I really need to know,” Nix thought to himself, Sasha holding all the cards now since she has something he wants but he doesn’t have much to bargain with besides… “You can give me one kiss like you wanted to, then you must answer my inquiries,” He begrudgingly told Sasha after a few moments of thinking, “But I am not giving you the time to prove your prior claim true. I have research that I must test out and will not be wasting time that could be spent on that here.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 2:56 am

"Ooh, what research did you have in mind? Well, you can tell me after our kiss. And, gonna say it now, I won't blame you if you end up wanting more~ Come here and pucker up, sugar~ Sasha's gonna give you a kiss to remember." She said, assured that Nix wouldn't be so reluctant once he had a taste. The Midara leaned forward on the desk of her booth and pouted her perfect lips at him, crooking a single finger to beckon him closer for his kiss.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 6:47 pm

"I assure you that I'll won't be wanting more," Nix stated with a sigh before leaning in himself, far enough to the point where he believed the midara could close the rest of the distance. While he made it sound as if he had absolutely no interest in Sasha's kiss and was only doing this as a mean of having her answer his questions, there was a growing part of him that was truly interested in having a taste of the kiss giver's plump, pillowy lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 7:17 pm

Sasha took that claim as a challenge, and she leaned right in to finally press her lips against Nix's. The moment they made contact, the mage would find that they were truly worth the while, and they far exceeded whatever expectations he might have had. His lips sank right into hers, their warmth and softness instantly taking the lead as she smooched him. It was hard to tell how long the kiss lasted while he savored every moment of it, but it eventually ended with a pop and a smack, leaving a bold, red lipstick print on his face that made his instincts stir.

Nix: 27.5 Willpower, 1 Red
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:08 pm

Once the kiss finally broke, after who knows how long, Nix had to just sit there for a moment. He sat there dazed, stunned, shocked, mesmerized, in love with her lips, or however else Sasha may want to put it for a good minute before he returned to his senses. "You got your kiss, now spill this info on your arrangement and how you make a living off giving away free stuff," The mage said as he attempted to wipe the red lipstick off his face with the back of his hand.

(Remove Lipstick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 8:41 pm

Remove Lipstick (Auto)
Fresh Application (6) Crit Success

Sasha was smirking at him the entire time, and since he was taking so long, she took the opportunity to apply some extra red lipstick. Giving Nix quite the show to stare at while he ogled her lips. Then, once she was finished with the application, she answered his question. "I'm an employee for a company that manufactures and sells makeup. One of their brands is a line of lipsticks that have special effects on those kisses by those wearing them. This is one of those lipsticks, my job is to test it and monitor the reactions it causes in those I kiss, and then report them to my employer. Essentially, scientific tests for them on unsuspecting people so there won't be any muddling of the results. Not only do I get a salary, but I also get all the lipstick I could ever want." She explained, although Nix may have been a little dazzled by her lips while she did.

Nix: 26 Willpower
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:00 pm

Her show of applying some more lipstick was quite appealing, but that distract Nix from hearing her answer to his inquiry. What kind of self respecting mage would loss information over the sight of plump, shiny lips becoming shinier? "I suppose that you could consider this an experiment, even if it isn't the best it could be. With the testing happening on random, unsuspecting people, that does remove any placebo effects from happening, but leaves the door open to tons of outside variables that could muddle the results," The studios mage commented before turning to leave and return to searching for a situation to test out his theory on magic remnant, "Well, as I said before, I have my own research I want to test out, so I will be on my on."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:09 pm

Sasha stood up from her stand and started walking after Nix, not letting such a perfect kissing target walk away. "That's why I conduct lots and lots of experiments on plenty of different people, helps me narrow things down~ And, I think I want you to be one of those people, sugar." She declared, standing in his way and puckering her lips at him. "Come on, let's experiment together, Nix. You know you want to~" The midara teased him, her desire to kiss him senseless taking over for her. He was just so adorable with his blushing, she couldn't help herself anymore.

Nix: 26 Willpower, 0 Remnant
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:25 pm

"Having me be a experimental unit now would be going against your study's parameter of unaware subjects, but that being said, I'll go along with your experiment as I believe it will go along with mine as well," The mage claimed as he pulled out him tome and readied himself, "And if you are insinuating something else than what I believe you are, we'll figure that out soon enough." In his free hand, a ball of pure mana began to take shape, soon to be ready to be fired off at Sasha.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:37 pm

Magic Blast (73) Fail
Lovely Show (43) Fail

"Unaware subjects give good data, but guys doing their absolute best to resist also give some great data~ I can't wait to see how you react once I really start with you." Sasha replied, curious as to what his experiment might be. But, before she could ponder it too long, Nix's magical attack whizzed at her. She ducked just in time, showing impressive reflexes for someone who made a living off of kissing people. "Perfect~ Been a while since I've done this." She remarked before standing up straight.

Nix: 26 Willpower, 1 Remnant
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:44 pm

He was correct that she was preparing to fight him. It would of been a little awkward if he had read her wrong and just randomly attacked her. By the time Sasha stood up straight again, she could spot not just another ball of mana by Nix, but two more. With his eternal fixation on efficiency, it was bound to show up in how he fought as well. It wasn't just the use of his mana that he was trying to make efficiency, but also the efficiency of the fight itself, trying to make it last as short as possible which meant he'd spend as little time between his attacks as he could manage.

(Dual Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 9:53 pm

Dual Magic Blast (73,73) You rolled the same number three times in a row
Peck, Peck (58,16) 2 Success

Nix wasn't the only one who was efficient, as Sasha quickly bobbed from side to side to duck around the magic blasts. Then, she lunged forward and clung onto him, leaving him with no room to get away. Her succulent lips crashed into his right cheek and then his left cheek, giving each of them a loving kiss and a thick print of lipstick that made his arousal spike more than he might expect. The Mage had an erection pitched whether he wanted it or not, it just felt too good.

Nix: 21.5 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:03 pm

Why did it have to feel so good? Well actually he could guess why, with it being a mixture of his inexperience, her lips, and her lipstick. With the kissy woman clung to him, Nix didn't have an great opportunity to cast and land a spell on her, so he had to resort to his 'barbaric' method of trying to land a solid book to her noggin.

(Book Bash)
(He should have 0.5 Remnant right now, since it costed his one stack to cast Dual Magic Blast without charging a turn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:06 pm

(My bad, I misread the numbers. Thanks for correcting, feel free to keep doing it)

Book Bash (66) Success, Daze (98) Success
SMOOCH (60,63) Fail

Sasha was puckering up and leaning in to kiss Nix right on the lips, but having his heavy tome bopped onto her head was more than enough to shake her off of that course. With a dizzy expression, she stumbled backwards and let him go. "Oof... didn't think you'd resort to that. I'm impressed that you're not melting already. How long can you hold on~?" She teased him, ready for the next round already.

Nix: 21.5 Willpower, .5 Remnant
Sasha: 29 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:12 pm

Nix certainly wouldn’t tell her as much longer he thought he could last, but the fact that he had already popped a tent in his pants spoke more than enough to cover his silence. As Sasha stopped seeing stars after the blow to her head, she instead saw another ball of mana forming by Nix. If this kept up, it’d be more surprising to see Nix use other magic than it was for him to resort to using his tome as a weapon.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:15 pm

Magic Blast (41) Fail
Fresh Application (99) Crit Fail

Nix's blast wasn't able to hit Sasha dead on as she leaned to the side at the last second. But, his attack wasn't for naught. She was pulling something out of her pocket as she dodged, and the magic struck her hand right as she lifted her arm. A tube of glossy pink lipstick dropped to the ground, and the midara did not hesitate to hit the deck and pick it back up, as if she had spilled holy water and was trying to get it before it soaked into the earth.

Nix: 21.5 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant
Sasha: 29 Stamina, Red, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:28 pm

Nix could be a gentleman and let Sasha pick herself off the ground… but this was a fight, and it would be more efficient to strike her while she was down, especially given how bad his aim was at the moment or how evasive Sasha was. Wasting no time, Nix formed yet another sphere of mana to send at the kissy woman.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha EmptySun Feb 26, 2023 10:32 pm

Magic Blast (Auto)
Fresh Application (15) Crit Fail

Sasha held the lipstick tube up like it was a treasure, but then she dropped it again right away when she was blindsided by Nix's magical blast. She was sent sprawling on the ground and the cosmetic was sent rolling along. Instead of picking herself up, Sasha moved to retrieve it once again.

Nix: 21.5 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant
Sasha: 28 Stamina, Red, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nix vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next