Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:00 pm

"Mmmmwah~ Now, be a good boy and set up a little camp for the two of us, and I'll give you plllenty more where that came from~" Sasha purred as she released Nix, giving him some time to recover from his successive climaxes. She was beyond satisfied with her work so far, but there was more to do. If this Mage woke up tomorrow without a strong lust for lipstick, Sasha would have failed him.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:06 pm

Even if Sasha was giving him a chance to recover from his climaxes, Nix wasn't going to be able to recover mentally from her teasing and kiss for a while. In a daze, Nix began setting up camp for the pair, but whether he was doing it willingly, obediently, or because of a promise of a reward was unknown.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:10 pm

The reason was ultimately irrelevant to Sasha, but she wasn't going to let him do it all on his own. She took down her kissing booth stand, compacting it into a suitcase that she placed down next to the campfire. Then, she helped with whatever Nix was working on with surprisingly little teasing or seduction.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:14 pm

Without the teasing and seduction, Nix was able to calm down a bit and get out of the slight daze he was in. It was clear that Sasha had left a little mark on him, seeing how his blush would rise anytime she showed off her lips, whether she was doing so intentionally or not.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:16 pm

Once the camp was ready, Sasha started to start a fire, although she didn't seem to be very good at doing it without special tools beyond flint and wood. "Wanted to heat up a quick snack before we go any further." She said promptly while failing to spark a fire.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:22 pm

With his limited magic reservoirs, Nix was required to charge up his mana if he wanted to create a fireball. However, creating some sparks was well within his limitations, so he assisted the lipstick tester in starting the fire for her snack. "Did all that standing around get you hungry?" He asked, his tone making it clear that was him joking around instead of being a serious inquiry.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:33 pm

Sasha startled a bit at the fire starting so suddenly, but she smiled at Nix who had helped her out. "Thanks, sugar. And, why, it was very tiring work, awakening a cutie to his lipstick fetish. It must've also been tiring having to watch the way my lips shined with all that lipstick." She flirted with him as she threw a pan with a couple pieces of meat on the campfire.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:39 pm

A smile on those lips of her and flirting, Nix's blush definitely returned in full force. "It was a bit tiresome... waiting for you to actually kiss me. For someone who was supposed to be testing to effects of lipstick, you seem content without ever testing those effects," The mage replied, "And why do you insist on calling me that? I told you my name, did I not?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:47 pm

"Don't like your pet name, sugar? Fine. And, yes, my passion isn't the testing itself, its blowing people's minds with my lips. That moment you stained those pants of yours, that's where I have the real fun." Sasha answered him with a wink and a quick pucker of her lips before she went back to cooking their impromptu meal.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 9:53 pm

With her mentioning it, Nix finally realized the stain he had left in his pants. “It’s not that I don’t like it, I’m just inquiring why you are so insistent on calling me that and only that?” The mage explained as he started the task of cleaning up the mess he had created in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:03 pm

"Oh, I just like calling you that, no big reason to it. If you'd rather I call you Nix, I guess I can work with that. I'll cover you in kisses either way." She said as the smell of cooking beef wafted into their noses. Sasha inhaled deeply and smiled. "Almost done, I think."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:11 pm

For the studious mage, Sasha’s answer of “just cause” really annoyed him. With the obvious reason of his white hair, even if she didn’t mean it, he would have preferred that answer instead, since it would provide an actual reasoning behind her actions. Nix would of complained about her answer, but her threat or promise, depending on who you asked, of covering him in kisses got him to remain quiet with a bright blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:44 pm

Sasha took the meat off of the fire, and tossed a piece to Nix. "As soon as we're done eating, the fun can start. You want to stick to red lipstick, right? Just let me know if you want a color change." She said as she munched her food, and doing it pretty quickly at that. Despite Nix thinking it was obvious, Sasha never considered calling him sugar for his white hair.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:52 pm

The mage fumbled a bit, but managed to catch his share of the food in the end. “I won’t mind a color change… for your research purposes of course,” Nix admitted as he munched down on his food, “And also for my curiosity to see which other effects these lipsticks can produce, even if I haven’t figured out what this red one does yet.” Everything he said was true, but there was another reason why he wouldn’t mind her changing her lipstick color. That reason was that to change it, she’d have to change it, meaning he’d get to see the show of her applying lipstick even more than he already has.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 11:07 pm

Sasha smiled and winked at him. "Red instills a pure pleasure in those it kisses. The others, well, we can take our time as I demonstrate what each and every one of them does. How about we try.... pink next? Everybody loves a nice pink kiss." She said, Nix expressing an interest in the effects of her lipstick seemed to excite her. If only because it meant he'd be very open to getting more and more kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 1:07 pm

"If that's the color you wish to inflict the effect upon me with next, then you can do so," The mage replied, his words making it sound like he was now viewing her lipstick more like a spell or potion than a piece of makeup. "How do you measure the results of these kisses? I don't believe pure pleasure from the lipstick is something that you can easily tell apart from the pleasure induced by other factors such as your lips."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 7:48 pm

"Listen, Nix, don't doubt the process. I can't put a number to it, but I can get a feel for it. You don't have to worry about it. All you have to worry about is letting me kiss you as many times as I can." She said before she pulled a tube of neon-pink, extra glossy lipstick out of her pouch and opened it up. "So, are you ready for this, or do you want to keep playing twenty question?" Sasha asked him, beckoning him over to the tent.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 8:10 pm

From his facial expression alone, Sasha could tell that as soon she mentioned that she was judging her research off a feel, that Nix was, in fact, doubting her process. "I don't believe I was asking that many questions," The studious mage commented as he made his way over and into the tent.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:00 pm

Sasha rolled her eyes at him with a smile. "You were asking a lot. Now, just relax and get comfortable." She teased before starting the slowest and most excruciating display of lipstick application yet, taking her sweet time with every slow, sweet stroke of her makeup across her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyThu Mar 02, 2023 10:10 pm

God, Sasha better not be hoping for Nix to be calm and not horny for her testing, as there was certainly no way he was going to calm down for a while after witnessing this application. While watching the show of her applying her lipstick, Nix sat down and got comfortable as she told him to, but he did not relax. Well, a specific part of him couldn't relax, that part being the one that dwelled in his pants and began waking up as he witnessed Sasha's lipstick application.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 12:26 am

Sasha was actually counting on Nix being wildly horny for her, as that was just what she was expecting. She smirked at the tent in his pants and paused the show to tell him something. "Go ahead and strip down, Nix. Don't want that boy to stay so constrained. I'm alllmooost done applying~" Sasha teased as she started again, going just as slow as earlier. It was as if she was actively trying to send Nix into a trance by letting him watch her lipstick go around and around and around.....
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 2:30 pm

It took Nix a few seconds to react to Sasha's teasing, that time being spent snapping him out of the small daze he was in. The mage hesitantly took off his clothing and returned to sitting, positioning himself in a way such that he was able to use his hands to cover his crotch from Sasha's view. His blush grew even deeper as the embarrassment of sitting nude in front of Sasha mixed into the equation.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 6:55 pm

"Aw, don't be shy about your body, Nix. You have a face that looks cute with lipstick marks on it, and that's all I need to have fun with it~" Sasha purred as she finished dolling her lips up with a glossy, distracting pink color. Then, she sat right next to Nix and put her arms around his shoulders. "Ready? Once I start, I'm not likely to stop~"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 7:51 pm

"You only need my face? Then why did you insist on me stripping down?" The mage queried the lipstick tester. He never gave a direct answer to her question, but just from how his eyes wandered to and locked onto her lips, it was clear that Nix was ready for this 'kissathon'.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyFri Mar 03, 2023 10:12 pm

"Simple, so your manhood isn't restrained. Now, I know you love your questions... but I suggest saving them for later. Unless they happen to be requests, in that case, go ahead~" Sasha chuckled before suddenly pulling Nix into the first kiss of many. Her thick, sexy lips dominated his all over again, and her candy-sweet pink lipstick made his thoughts fog over.... leaving him only able to focus on her perfect lips and even more perfect kisses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Sasha
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next