Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Striggabold vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 10:12 am

Striggabold's latest bounty was odd, but seemed easy enough on the surface. The midara it wanted captured was wanted for causing disturbances in nearby villages with 'uncouth displays of vulgarity'. She looked frail and small on the portrait, and the bounty hunter found her in no time. She was working a free kissing booth smack dab in the middle of town, and had a long line that held both men and women. He got a better look at the so-called Sasha, and realized the portrait failed to convey her impressive, plump lips, or the copious amount of pink lipstick she was wearing on them.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Striggabold decides to join the end of the line. He didn't want to be rude or step on anyone's toes. He caught a big glimpse of her pink lips as he looked that the people walking away from the queue
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:19 pm

The line moved along steadily, despite how long it was. Everyone who Striggabold saw walking away had obvious pink marks on their face, and an expression that said they loved the kiss. After just a minute or two, he was at the front of the line.

"Oh, hello handsome" Sasha greeted him. "Want it on the mouth or on the cheek?" She asked, pouting her wet, pink lips at him.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:22 pm

" on the cheek please" said Striggabold curious to see if the lipstick had an effect. He still wasn't sure if she was a midara or not.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:25 pm

"Coming right up." Sasha said, as she leaned in and gave him a big peck on the cheek, breaking it off with a smack. When her lipstick smeared on him, he could feel the sensation wasn't just normal pleasure, his mind started to long for Sasha and more of her kisses the moment the kiss ended.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower, 1 Pink Mark
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:29 pm

This was all the proof he needed. "I-I-I'm sorry but I need to bring you in." He stammered "there is a bounty out for you" he draws his sword and touches the mark on his cheek.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Striggabold- Defensive Stance (Auto)
Sasha- SMOOCH (87) Crit Fail

"Oh, another bounty hunter I need to kiss into submission, just what I needed to spice up today." Sasha remarked as she went to kiss Striggabold on the lips this time, but she was stopped cold by his sword and left off balance.

Striggabold: 27 Willpower, 1 Pink Mark
Sasha: 28 Stamina, Pink, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:43 pm

"Oh was kissing willing strangers boring then?" He smirked and he prepared his chains. " so whats your story? Why do you do what you do?" He throws his chains.
(Chain grab)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:50 pm

Striggabold- Chain Grab (Auto due to Off Balance)
Sasha- Struggle (96) Crit Success, Lovely Show (Auto due to Crit Struggle)

The chains left Sasha stuck as she began to answer him. "I love kissing people, I think it's tons of fun. I was hired by a makeup producer to test out their new line of extra potent lipsticks, I give them results and they give me pay and all the lipstick I ever want." Sasha told him in full. She pouted and smacked her lips at Striggabold, who stared in awe as he let her escape the chains.

Striggabold: 26 Willpower, 1 Pink Mark
Sasha: 26 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 12:57 pm

"Wow that is quite a story" he said "what sort of colours do they do?" He notices that as he was distracted she escaped his hold.
He goes in for a quick attack.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Striggabold- Sword Slash (96) Crit Success
Sasha- Stunned

His sword left Sasha unable to defend herself yet again, she flinched from the pain. "I'm glad you asked, they come in every color you could ever want, and each has a different effect. I could explain their effects, but I think they're better to experience for yourself." She gave him that sales pitch as if they weren't fighting at all, she must have rehearsed it.

Striggabold: 26 Willpower, 1 Pink Mark
Sasha: 24 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:10 pm

'This girl is good' thought Striggabold. "Sounds like a plan" he said. He realised his sword for another attack.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:18 pm

Striggabold- Sword Slash (51) Fail
Sasha- Peck, Peck (26,38) 2 Successes

Sasha nimbly dodged his sword this time, and planted a kiss on each of his cheeks. He got the full brunt of the lipstick's effects this time, as his mind was bogged by an urge to do nothing and let the midara continue her teasing.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower, Fascinated
Sasha: 24 Stamina, Pink

(If he struggles, feel free to choose a move for him to use if the Struggle succeeds. If you don't, I'll assume he passes if he breaks free.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:27 pm

"Mmmm" said the bounty hunter as he looked at the Midara. "I think I like this" he tried to break out of her mental hold.
(Struggle, sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:31 pm

Striggabold- Struggle (2) Crit Success, Sword Slash (Auto due to Crit Struggle)
Sasha- Fresh Application (91) Crit Fail

The Paladin's will didn't fail him as he suddenly struck Sasha with another blow. She was again put off balance physically, so she tried to sway him with words. "You know you love my lips, babe. Want to see them in a different color? You can choose whichever you desire." She offered as she was open for another attack.

Striggabold: 22 Willpower
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:37 pm

"Can we try purple please?" He said as he took a seat "Don't worry ill wait for you"
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:43 pm

Striggabold- Pass
Sasha- Fresh Application (Auto)

"Perfect" she said to herself as she composed her self and began slowly applying her purple lipstick. She made quite a show of it, making sure Striggabold enjoyed what he saw. "How's this?" She asked when she was done, already knowing what his answer would be.

Striggabold: 21 Willpower
Sasha: 22 Stamina, Purple, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:51 pm

"Looks great" he said clapping. "You have some nice colours. Let's get back to it"
He went in for another attack.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Striggabold- Sword Slash (22) Success
Sasha- Rigorous Testing (90) Crit Success

Sasha took another hit from his sword, but this time she recovered instantly and held his cheeks in her hands. "Pucker up~" she teased before leaning in and kissing him right on the lips, holding him there for a long makeout session. The new feeling of her purple lipstick made him unable to resist.

Striggabold: 18 Willpower, 2 Purple Marks
Sasha: 20 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:03 pm

The second he heard her request Striggabold puckered up and felt her lips drown his in sticky purple lipstick. He shuddered as she pulled away smirking. He stood there for a a second enthralled. He had just about enough time to raise his sword.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:06 pm

(I'm terribly sorry, I forgot to mention that Striggabold was both Bound and Stunned, my bad)

Striggabold- Stunned
Sasha- Rigorous Testing continued

There was no pulling away for the helpless bounty hunter, as her lips drowned in his own in more kisses, but now she occasionally broke away to plaster smooches on his cheeks, too. His face was positively covered in purple lipstick as he felt it delightfully sap his strength.

Striggabold: 15 Willpower, Disadvantage for 2 turns, Bound
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:27 pm

Striggabold tried to struggle away. He grabs part of the kissing booth to pull himself up.
(Struggle, sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:33 pm

Striggabold- Struggle (67,27) Fail
Sasha- Rigorous Testing Continued

He did his best, but he was weaker than he expected thanks to the toll of the purple lipstick. Sasha continued her affection, pleased with how easily she was defeating Striggabold.

Striggabold: 12 Willpower, Disadvantage for 1 turn, Bound, 1 Purple Mark
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:41 pm

Determined not to let her get the better of him so easily Striggabold tried his hardest to get up. Though deep in his mind he was beginning to want to join her in the booth.
(Struggle, fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:47 pm

Striggabold- Struggle (6,54) Success, Fury Swipes (95,75;45,82;84,38) 1 Success, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail
Special Experiment- (Auto due to Off Balance)

He finally managed to break free and fight back, landing an hit on Sasha. However, he was left fatigued after the attack, still recovering from the lipstick's exhausting pleasure. As he tried to catch his breath, Sasha pulled down his pants and kissed him right on the tip of his penis. "Oh, you're LOVING this, handsome. Remember, if there's anything I can do to make this better for you, let me know." She coyly offered.

Striggabold: 7 Willpower, 2 Purple Marks
Sasha: 18 Stamina, Purple

(Poor guy is getting destroyed by plus 2 damage from each attack)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next