Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 4:30 pm

"Get a good rest..... and thanks for not bringing me in when you had the chance." Sasha said earnestly before going to sleep on the bed. She snoozed off, and they both lazed around and slept until morning. When Striggabold awoke, Sasha was already gone, but she left a note.

'Thanks for the eventful day, I got some really good results out of you. Take care of yourself, don't let some evil midara make a meal or slave out of you.

Kiss you later, Sasha'
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:42 pm

Striggabold read the note and sat back in his chair. He fully intended to stay there all day before moving on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:44 pm

Striggabold lazed away, then eventually continued on his adventures. The lipstick tester almost had the better of him, but at the end of the day, one could probably call it a draw.

The End
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:46 pm

(Thank you for the rp. It was really good. Do I need to add any effects to my character?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:50 pm

(You're welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed. You don't need to add anything, a +2 damage weakness from lipstick is already insane. It was a miracle he managed to win against Sasha.)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2021 1:13 pm

(Yeah thats true. I was surprised  he won, and a little disappointed  lol. GG)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs. Sasha
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5