Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:11 am

"Aghhh" he cried "nice trick". He readies his next attack.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:14 am

Striggabold- Fury Swipes (52,53,12) 1 Crit Success, 1 Success, 1 Fail
Sasha- Stunned

His blade landed two harsh blows on Sasha, who had no recourse but to stand back and recover her composure.

Striggabold: 12 Willpower, 2 Blue Marks
Sasha: 10 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:17 am

Striggabold capitalised on this with another blow.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:22 am

Striggabold- Sword Slash (7) Crit Fail
Sasha- Special Experiment (Auto)

Striggabold aimed high, but Sasha avoided this by going low. She suddenly pulled down his pants, gave his penis a wet, sloppy smooch, staining it with blue lipstick, and leaving Striggabold feeling especially vulnerable.

Striggabold: 7 Willpower, +1 damage taken (2 turns)
Sasha: 10 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:27 am

"Mmmm" Striggabold falls back onto a chair. He was just ogling the girl and her large container full of lipsticks with desire. He knew he didn't have much willpower left.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:29 am

Striggabold- Pass
Sasha- Lovely Show (27) Fail

"What's wrong? Run out of fight so soon? But you were winning earlier" Sasha teased him, but not taking advantage of him.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:36 am

The paladin stood up. "I was just taking a rest for a second. I'm good now" he heavily readies his sword again but can't take his eyes off the lipsticks.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:41 am

Striggabold- Sword Slash (38) Success
Sasha- Lewd Application (95) Crit Fail

Victory was still within the bounty hunter's reach, as his strike both interrupted the midara and left her open for another.

Striggabold: 7 Willpower
Sasha: 8 Stamina, Blue, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:45 am

Striggabold was quick to react with another strike.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:50 am

Striggabold- Sword Slash (Auto)
Sasha- Lewd Application (29) Fail

"Owwww... I gotta hand it to you, you're doing a lot better this time. Keep it up, you don't want to give in to my kisses so close to the finish line, right?" She asked coyly, hoping to tempt him as she was worried he would win if he didn't hold back.

Sasha: 6 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 2:53 am

A moment of doubt set upon the bounty hunter but he made his mind up "I will take you down if I csn" he readied a big strike but he knew if the lipstick got near his lips he probably won't be able to resist.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 10:29 am

Striggabold- Fury Swipes (94,25,56) 1 Crit Success, 1 Success, 1 Fail
Sasha- Stunned

Striggabold got to work making good on his promise, landing two clean blows and again leaving Sasha unable to strike back. Her breathing got heavy and she was obviously in pain, her strength had to have been running out.

Sasha: 2 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 3:46 pm

"Oh not so dominant now are we?" He said laughing. He assumed another defensive stance.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 18, 2021 4:43 pm

Striggabold- Defensive Stance (Auto)
Sasha- Lewd Application (95) Crit Fail

Sasha took out a tube of pink lipstick and tried to grab Striggabold, but he intercepted her, knocking her on her back. "I..agh..., I yield, I yield. I can't fight anymore." She whined, unable to stand back up. She cursed herself for getting so cocky with him.

Sasha has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:43 am

"Thats a shame" he said "I was kinda looking forward to seeing what you do with me" he  grabs his chains and ties her up. He turns to look at the lipstick container, he goes to open it hoping it won't be booby trapped.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 10:13 am

The container is safe, just an assortment of cosmetics. "If you wanted it so bad, you could've just given yourself to me. I would've made you wear such pretty lipstick, and this time I'd have all your kisses for myself. It's not too late, you can always give me a kiss and release me." She offered in a last attempt to get away, puckering her lips at Striggabold.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:48 am

Striggabold sat in a chair. "Maybe we can make a deal for your release" he said in a serious manner "I know you aren't working alone and I know that my employers would want them a lot more than they want you. Maybe you can tell me what you know and we can make this all go away. Maybe we could even work together" he laughed "you are still looking for a test subject right?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 11:54 am

"Who I'm working for haven't done anything wrong! They just make the makeup, I put it to the test. Besides, the reason I want test subjects is because my employers are the ones paying me for the results. And to top it all off, their identity is right there on the briefcase and on the lipstick tubes, 'Rollatia Cosmetics'." She answered him, a bit annoyed at his misguided offer. "I know as much about them as anyone else. If they're really doing shady stuff under the table, I wouldn't have any idea about it."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 pm

"Hmmm" he said "but who are the clientbase for your products? All women or just midara?" He started looking through the container.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:42 pm

"Both, I'm pretty sure. I suppose this line of lipsticks would be more for midara, but they make other, less potent products as well. Either way, there's no foul in doing business with midara. Especially not in Rollatia." She continued to explain.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 12:52 pm

"Whats special about Rollatia?" He enquired.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 1:01 pm

"It's the city where my employer is based. They named themselves after it, not very creative but it's good branding. The place is always full of travellers and traders coming and going, there's so much money going through the place that anyone who wants to try and strike it rich should be doing it there. The law isn't really harsh on midara, either, just gotta keep it consensual. That helps drive even more business." Sasha's habit of rambling on was starting to show again.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 1:06 pm

"Maybe ill have to check it out. But first I'll have to do something about you." He pondered for a moment. "You defeated me faor and square the first time then revived my will. As a matter of honour I will not turn you in. Though if you would like a deciding match I would be happy to proceed, though if you lost that I would turn you in." He releases the woman of her bonds.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:18 pm

"I think I've had more than enough of that sword, thank you very much." She said, having had enough of fighting for now. "I need a nap.... I'm gonna stay the night here, then be off in the morning. You can stay here, too, but I can't promise I won't sneak a kiss or two."
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 19, 2021 3:28 pm

"I'll pitch up here, I need a rest too" he sat on a chair and closed his eyes ready for sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs. Sasha
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next