Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

striggabold V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

striggabold V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:43 pm

Striggabold was enjoying a peacful day with no obvious threats even though he had just gotten a bounty to find a woman that had been seen with missing people at restaurants and inns paying for stuff and treating them like they were someone really close to her. unbeknownst to him he was being watched from a distance as a certain midara had found her next target to add to her list
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:13 am

Striggabold continues to ride his horse through town until he came to a small shopping hub. He decides to go into one of the buildings to investigate.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:29 am

Striggabold enters a building filled with men and women that are grabbing fruits and vegetables laughing and talking to each other. The place seemed much larger then what he saw and could hear more people further in
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 10:56 am

Striggabold continues walking through the building confused at what he was seeing. He stays on his guard in the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 11:08 am

As he walks he sees he's entered a farmer's market filled with many people some which seem to be peaceful midara selling products they made but he couldn't focus on this long as he felt a tap on his shoulder "Excuse me sir have you seen my baby brother?"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 12:44 pm

"Sorry I haven't seen him" says Striggabold as he glances at the owner of the hand.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 1:00 pm

As he looks over he sees a beautiful woman in eastern clothing that smiles to him "Oh nevermind i found you baby brother! it's me Cassandra! do you remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:30 pm

"I'm not sure if I do" he said confused "I think you've got the wrong paladin". He started walking out of the building.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:33 pm

Cassandra follows him and laughs "Oh no i'm not mistaken i recognize you Strigga~ you're my little brother after all so how wouldn't i recognize you!"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:38 pm

In a flash Striggabold drew his sword and pointed it at her "how do you know my name?" he growled "I have no sisters"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:42 pm

Cassandra yelped in fear and held up her hands "B...but you do! i'm your sister i promise! that's how i know your name! just trust me please!" She looked truly scared as her mind grew annoyed at his quick turn to violence and how much harder this would be
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 2:47 pm

Striggabold lowered his sword but still kept his guard up. He felt he went too far as this girl clearly was confused. "Look you are mistaken, I am sorry but I am really busy and must go now" he quickly exited the building and entered the next one. This appeared to be a beauty store.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:55 pm

Cassandra got very annoyed at that as she followed him deciding not to stop him and instead set a trap for the boy "Fine then...i'll make you mine a different way then." The store around striggabold was very bright and filled with woman most of which seemed to be very interested in lipstick and other products like that
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 1:23 am

Striggabold continued into the store trying to escape from the woman. He decides to stand near the makeup counter next to a row of chairs in order to blend in. In a couple of the chairs sat women receiving makeovers. This made Striggabold feel a little uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:46 am

big sister's kiss -32 (hit)

Striggabold's attention was too focused on the women getting their makeovers to notice lips flying in the air at him directly pressing against his cheek with a loud smooch leaving a mark on him before he heard a giggle from the women and from a certain eastern dressed woman "Such a cute little brother~ hiding in a midara's favorite store?"

Striggabold-28 (Idk if he has a helmat but i still kept that -1 wp passive but i didn't put anythign like that in the above)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 9:51 am

(Don't worry he doesn't have a helmet)
Striggabold felt the mark on his cheek and turned to look at the woman who planted it. He was too slow to ready an attack so he decided to get in a defensive stance. "I am not your brother" he grumbled, still half looking at the makeovers.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:32 am

defensive stance-auto?
sibling marking-64(hit)

cassandra walks up to Straggabold and moves his sword out of the way with him still focused on the makeovers as she smiles "Oh don't worry baby brother big sister will make you look cute like them~" as she pulled a lipstick tube from between her breasts and quickly began to apply it onto striggabold's lips before winking at him and stepping back "Aww look how cute you are!"

Striggabold-25(disadvantage-3)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 11:45 am

Striggabold is stunned at how easily she moved his sword away and actually let's her apply the lipstick to his lips. After she is done he looks at himself in the mirror and momentarily freezes.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 5:53 pm

pass
pussy pop-34(hit)

Cassandra smiled at her baby brother loving his new makeover as she began to undo a lollipop and shoved it into her self with a moan before pulling it out and shoving it into Straggabold's mouth filling his mouth with a amazing taste of her "Here's some candy for my cute baby brother~"

Striggabold-22(disadvantage-2)(silenced-3)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 6:05 pm

"Mmmhmmgmm" tries to say Striggabold as he snaps out of his makeover induced trance. He bow has a lollipop on his mouth that tasted strange and wouldn't allow him to talk. He readies his sword for an attack.
(Fury swipes)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:43 pm

Fury swipes-65, 43, 42, 24, 21, 4(1 hit 2 misses)
Loving discipline-38(hit)

Striggabold swings around crazily hitting cassandra once but also breaking lots of make up making cassandra mad "Bad boy! you just destroyed some nice makeup! that's it!" She then grabs his arm and pulls him to a chair and lays him over her knee before beginning to spank him in a soft spot of his armor at his ass making his ass sting from it "I'm doing this for your own good!"

Striggabold-20(disadvantage-1,silenced-3,bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 12:41 am

"Mmmghhhmm" tries to say Striggabold, lollipop still between his lipstick lined lips. He looks at the broken makeup in regret and slight longing. He decides to take his punishment.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 9:55 am

Pass
LD cont.

Cassandra continues spanking her baby brother as the other girls around giggled and pointed talking in hushed whispers about the display "Good boy take your punishment and big sister will take you home and make you feel better"

Striggabold-18(silenced-1, bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Striggabold started feeling very embarrassed. "Mmmmffgghhh" he said as he started to try to escape.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:55 am

struggle-31(fail)

Straggabold could only manage to wiggle a little as the lollipop stick fell out of his mouth the candy having melted in his mouth fully while cassandra continues to spank him and talk down to him like a dissobedient child

Striggabold-16(bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra Empty

Back to top Go down

striggabold V. Cassandra
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next