Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:28 pm

Budak was walking on a cloudy day as the world around him seemed peaceful. birds chirping their songs and empty road as he walked. Well almost empty as he could feel the eyes of a woman behind him, she looked normal just a eastern dressed woman with large breasts and bright lipstick following him. Perhaps this could be a normal person just going the same way as him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:35 pm

Budak reached for the handle of his weapon and gripped it tightly. The busty woman following behind him was making him feel uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:40 pm

The girl notices him hold his weapon as she walks closer "Excuse me i'm sorry if i frightened you but would you happen to be Budak?" She looked to him innocently she was about eye level with him and seemed innocent from looking at her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 pm

"Yes. Who are you?" he asked as he turned towards her, his hand never leaving his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:48 pm

big sister's kiss-59

The woman smiles to him "Well this will sound weird but you're my little brother! i lost you to all those mean midara and i've been searching for so long but i found you! It's me your big sister!" She looks to him with her arms open like she was asking for a hug.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 4:55 pm

"I...I have a big sister?" Budak asked clearly confused. His mind raced as he tried to remember his family, but he couldn't remember anything about his life before his enslavement.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:04 pm

Weakness-4(solebound slave)
Kiss'n'cuddle-68(hit)

She smiles and softly pulls him into a hug as she sits on a bench close by with him softly stroking his hair and whipsering about how much she missed him and loved him softly kissing his head calming him "I promise i won't lose you again. you're big sister is here for you now baby brother."

Budak-29
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm

"I..." the man said, at a loss for words as he was showered in worried affection.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:16 pm

KNC cont.

Cassandra smiled as she continued cuddling with her little brother as she continued whispering how she would protect him and even spend time with him mentioning cooking and cleaning for him. it sounded like she really just wanted to care for him even as she kissed his forehead again with her soft lips leaving a small kiss mark on it

Budak-28(strong bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:23 pm

"Wha... What happened to our parents?" Budak asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:25 pm

KNC cont.

Cassandra shakes her head "I don't really know baby brother, as soon as i learnt you were taken i went searching for you. i haven't seen them in forever" She continued sweetly petting and kissing him even as she tried to make him into her perfect baby brother, even as she truly felt sorry for him and began to truly want to protect him

Budak-27(strong bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:33 pm

"Do... Do we have any other siblings?" Budak asked as he fidgeted in the woman's tender hold. Something about what she said didn't seem right, but he couldn't figure out what.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:44 pm

struggle-35(fail)

Cassandra shakes her head "Not direct like me and you but we may still have cousins and the such around somewhere, Don't worry we'll find all our family if we can!" She giggles hugging him closer not even kissing or being sexual with it just a genuine tight loving hug making budak blush from it

Budak-26(strong bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:46 pm

"That sounds... nice." Budak said as he began to squirm. The tightening of the hug was beging to make him uncomfortable.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:54 pm

struggle-81(fail)

Budak squirm made cassandra worried as she pet him more and cooed to him "It's okay just relax with big sister she'll protect you and make you feel safe i promise! just ask big sister for anything she'll do it"

Budak-25(strong bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 5:58 pm

"Could you... Could you let me go?" Budak said quietly. "You're reminding me of... then."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:05 pm

Request-32(hit)

Cassandra nods "Of course baby brother i wouldn't want you uncomfortable" she slowly released him still sitting on the bence "Is there anything else you want?"

Budak-25
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:09 pm

"I... I don't..." Budak mumbled, overwhelmed by the idea of having a family again.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:17 pm

Cassandra surprising herself just sits next to him softly petting his hair and smiling "Don't worry baby brother big sister isn't going to overwhelm you! how about we go to town and get a inn to have a safe place to rest"

Budak-25
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:19 pm

"Alright." he answered with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:22 pm

Cassandra smiled as she held her hand out to him and began to walk with Budak to the nearest town as she realised she might've found the perfect little brother that she could truly care for not just use for her strange fetish "Don't worry baby brother i'll pay for the inn for us and i'll even get us food! what would you like?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:25 pm

"You don't have to do that." Budak said as he took her hand and let her lead him to town.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:28 pm

Cassandra smiled at him and rubbed his head "Don't worry big sister has all kinds of money. She'll take care of you!" she giggled as they continued walking as budak saw and smelt amazing food and buildings all around
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:31 pm

Budak couldn't help but blush as his stomach loudly rumbled from all the delicious smells.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:37 pm

Cassandra giggled and looked over to her baby brother "See i knew you were hungry~ what would you like? Big sister will get you whatever you want to eat! and i mean it!" she smiled proudly as she actually had many connections in this town to get everything free aka the mayor is he actual sister
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Budak V. Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Cassandra
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next