Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:13 pm

"You're not my sister!" Budak yelled as he swung as axe down on her as hard as he could.

(Lumbering Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:34 pm

lumbering swing-75
sibling marking-90(crit success)

Budak swung his axe only to see cassandra slightly move to the side dodging it and grabbing his collar "Now that's no way to speak to your big sister! and after everything i've done for you! maybe this will prove im your sister!" she said as she pulled him into a intense kiss smearing her lipstick onto his lips and causing his pants to get tighter from pleasure as she broke the kiss with a loud MWAH

Budak-4(disadvantage-3)
Cassandra-27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:37 pm

"This isn't what a sister would do!" the former slave shouted, with the hurt of betrayal in his voice.

(Wild Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Wild swing-49,33(miss)
pussy pop-84(hit)

Cassandra ducks under the wild swing looking sad as she pulls out a lollipop and shoves it under her outfit "Don't worry, you say that but i've only done one thing that you asked for~ i've been nothing but kind to you~" she slowly pulls out the lollipop from her pussy and pushes it into Budak's mouth before bringing him into another kiss making him hesitate for a second "Don't be a bad baby brother and just calm down~"

Budak-1(disadvantage-3)(silenced)
Cassandra-27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:48 pm

"You lied to me. You're one of them." Budak said as swung at her with all the strength he could muster. Which wasn't much in his emotionally exhausted state.

(Basic Attack)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:59 pm

basic attack-95,67(miss)
Belongs to big sister-32(hit)

budak's swing was too weak as he just swung in front of her as she sighed and walked up before kissing his forehead with a hypnotic kiss and whispering in his ear "I am your big sister and you are my baby brother. Repeat this to me and give big sister a kiss to say your sorry for attacking her" She then backed up and puckered her lips waiting

Budak has been defeated

weakness gain-30(hit) sister-any midara claiming to be his sister will have disadvantage against him but Cassandra will have constant advantage against her baby brother
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 11:11 am

"Your my big sister and I'm you baby brother." Budak said as his mouth formed a dopey grin and his eyes glazed over in a dead and lifeless look. The mindless slave obediently leaned in to give his big sister mistress a kiss.

(Budak isn't supposed to gain new weaknesses.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 2:02 pm

(oh sorry ignore that then xD)

Cassandra smiles as she kisses him before he felt the hypnosis slightly break as memories of cassandra being his sister stay but her reveal as a midara fade as she carries him to the bed room and lays with him under the covers as a show plays on a tv in the room "Did you sleep well baby brother?" she looked to him with a soft smile as budak's mind plays their fight almost like a nightmare

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:46 pm

"No." Budak says as he groggily blinked his eyes. "I had a terrible dream where you turned out to be one of them." he admitted with a shudder.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:48 pm

Cassandra gasped and hugged her baby brother "Oh im so sorry baby brother don't worry sister is here and she's safe!" She held him close but not tight as she continued trying to soothe the former slave even if she won she did truly care about Budak and wanted to be a sister for him after how bad of a past he had
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 3:53 pm

Budak wrapped his shaking arms around his big sis and returned her hug.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:09 pm

The two would stay like this to the night fall cuddled in bed until cassandra got up and went to the kitchen holding Budak's hand and began to cook him a dinner herself "don't worry baby brother big sister will always be here for you! in fact" She pulls out a small phone and hands it to him "Anytime you need help give big sister a call and she'll come help you okay?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:16 pm

"I... thanks, Big Sis." Budak said as he took the offered device with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 19, 2021 4:18 pm

(Budak recieves sister's phone-using this budak can summon cassandra to bring him a item to drink and focus his will healing him for 6 WP)

"You're welcome baby brother~ now then let's eat!" she says as she sets out a fresh stew she made and sits across from eat as they begin to eat starting a new life of Budak living with cassandra when he wasn't hunting living with a new big sister that cared for him deeply outside of her midara stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Cassandra
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4