Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len V Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:45 am

Len had been walking to a small bar in a town not really searching for a new bounty or hunt and just wanting to relax with a drink and some food, as he walked to the bar he felt eyes on him that he couldn't find the source of. The source however was a 6'4 woman smilling behind a corner as she watched the boy she decided she would turn into her little brother
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:49 am

As Len felt a stare deep in his back he just shivered... "Oh well" He says as he waits to order some food.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:51 am

As he waits he sees people coming in the bar including one woman in a bright red dress that caught his eye for a second before he noticed a woman in a obviously lewd maid outfit "hello welcome to the castle of warmth...What would you like to order?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:54 am

"Hmmm.... do you have cake in your menu? I would also enjoy some coffee."
He said dismissevely, clearly not even phased by her lewd outifit.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 9:56 am

She nodded "Yes we do have cake, we have chocolate, strawberry, vanillia, and red velvet. Which would you like sir?" she tried her best to smile brightly. As she asked this a woman off to the side smiled as she began to count out some cash ready to make her move
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:00 am

"Ah yes, i would like some chocolate cake please."
He kinda feels bad if he offended her, but life moves on and so does he. "Sorry if my tone offended you btw, i'm not socially apt at all."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:02 am

She shrugs to him "It's okay you're not the worst here, the boss makes us wear these uniforms and lots of guys like to take advantage of that, soon I'm gonna go find some midara to work here to give them their just dues." she giggles before walking off with Len's order. As she walks off Len could catch a glimpse of the woman in red staring at him with a smirk
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:10 am

Len, as the master shrugger he is, shrugs along and pays no attention to her walking away, and as he notices the red wearing wahmen he shrugs as well and pays no mind, but he did notice her staring act and while he says to be socially inapt he definitly can tell when someone wants to fuck with him, he had a whole life of experience, after all.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:13 am

As he sits for a few minutes waiting for his food suddenly the woman in red gets up and walks to the waitress that had taken his order earlier and talked to her before handing her money and kissing the woman's cheek and something in her hand before walking back to her seat. afterwards the woman walked to Len and handed him his food drink and a extra cake "Your big sister said she would pay for all this and also told me to give you this" She then handed him a note that said "Enjoy the food baby brother, big sister is waiting to give you a nice place to sleep Wink" and a large kiss mark on the corner
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:16 am

Len just stares like he stepped out of an awkard anime moment... "Why?"....

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:19 am

The maid shrugged before smiling "I must say you are lucky to have her though her lips felt like a cloud and her voice was heavenly!" she looked like she had fallen in love with the woman before she shook her head "Oh um sorry anyway enjoy your food and drink" she then walked away still blushing deeply
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 10:23 am

"Thanks...? I guess." He knows what this is about but..... awkard, also he is kind of reluctant to eat the extra cake, so he just drinks the coffee and eats the original cake.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 11:34 am

As len ate he could feel the woman in red staring at him and could tell she was very interested in him at this point, now the question popped up does he interact with her or ignore her
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 12:35 pm

Normally Len would leave, but not today, today was rest day and no one would stop rest day, so he merely keeps eating until he finishes his cake and then he packs the other cake (given that he is not that hungry) and goes to aproach the woman. "I assume you payed the bills." he says, "Unfortunatly for me, i hate feeling like i own something to someone."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:16 pm

The woman smiled to him as he called her out and leaned back "Aww my baby brother's all flustered cause his big sister paid for him? tell you what if you wanna pay me back let's go to my house and I'll show you how you can" she winks and giggles at Len
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:24 pm

He knows very well were this is going.... ughh so much for my day off.
"Sure, you paid me after all."
He would probably just follow her up to a point.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:32 pm

The woman smiled and grabbed the waitress behind the bar as well as she began to walk with her to a inn motioning Len to follow them as she talked to the waitress
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptySun Jul 04, 2021 4:39 pm

Len would try to listen what she was talking about, while he accepted following her it was only because she paid him food.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 12:55 pm

listen in-38(success)

Len was able to hear the two talking as they talked about each other's interests before moving into talking about their kinks and how they would have sex with each other and how the would pull Len in with them for a threesome
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 12:58 pm

Len blushes a little... he had just gotten himself in quite the situation, right?
Welp, his kink is fighting, so he can always lay a smackdown on them, or fail and get dominated.... wouldn't be half bad, honestly.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:18 pm

The girls giggled to each other as they walked up to the inn and looked to Len smiling "Okay baby brother~ ready to go to our room?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:25 pm

"Uhhh... why did you think i followed you here?" He says, as a master of the shrug
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:28 pm

They smiled more excited as they both grabbed one of his hands and pulled him to the elevator with other woman in the inn wispering about how cute they all look, as they stepped into the elevator Len noticed the woman in red begin to put on lipstick while the other girl stepped to the side blushing deeply
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:32 pm

"Uhhhh welll......" Len said in an awkard tone.... "Do you want me to fight back, i've heard some midara enjoy the uhh - how do you call it again? - the roleplay."

(Text like this inside a dialogue box means lclassic Len mubling, for your context.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra EmptyMon Jul 05, 2021 4:37 pm

Big sister's kiss-32(hit)

The woman in red smiled and walked up to him before kissing his cheek loudly and popping off leaving a bright red mark on his cheek "You can fight back if you'd like or you can beg big sister to make you feel good~"

Len-27
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Len V Cassandra Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V Cassandra   Len V Cassandra Empty

Back to top Go down

Len V Cassandra
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next