Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big sister Cassandra

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Big sister Cassandra  Empty
PostSubject: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:20 pm

Big sister Cassandra  __original_drawn_by_meoneo__129573fa47e44db736a4a6db02e8995c

Passive- Sisterly Presence- when Cassandra fights she will always call her opponent her little Brother/Sister, if the opponent ever calls her big sister for any reason she will enter her sister mode powering up all attacks for the next 3 turns, adding 1 damage. (stacks as many times as she’s called big sister)

Big sister’s kiss- Cassandra smiles sweetly at her target before blowing a kiss that leaves a big lip print on their cheek. Does 3 damage. SP-Cassandra smiles sweetly and blows 4 kisses to her little sibling covering them in kisses, hits 4 times with 1 damage per kiss with all of them getting Advantage.

Pussy Pop- Cassandra unwraps a lollipop and decides to tease herself with it before shoving it into her annoying younger sibling’s mouth. Does 3 damage and causes silence for 2 turns. SP- Cassandra teases herself with the lollipop and shoves it in her siblings mouth before kissing them making them hesitant to take the lollipop out. Does 3 damage, Must pass a will check or be silenced and have disadvantage on their next attack.

Sibling marking- cassandra pulls a tube of lipstick out from between her breasts before walking up to her sibling and holding them still applying it to their lips “Now be good for big sister and let her make you look cute!” Does 2 damage and inflicts Disadvantage for 2 turns or as long as the lipstick is on their lips. SP- Cassandra pulls out the tube of lipstick before applying it to herself and grabbing her sibling and pulling them into a intense kiss forcing her lipstick on them, does 3 damage and inflicts Disadvantage for 3 turns.

Loving discipline- Getting frustrated by her sibling’s disobedience, Cassandra pulls them over her knee as she spanks their bottoms hard while reminding them how much she still loves them and that she is doing it for their own good. Binds and does 2 damage. SP Cassandra spanks her sibling and They start to listen more to her. Binds and does 2 damage, and after breaking free from the bind, For the next three turns, they will have a random ability locked by their big sister for the rest of the battle.

Kiss’N’Cuddle: Cassandra grabs her target and shoves them onto a nearby chair. She then snuggles into them as she sweetly pampers them by patting their head, whispering sweet words into their ear, and gently kissing all over their face with her lipstick covered lips. Binds and does 2 damage, inflicts Attack Down for 2 turns once freed. SP Cassandra grabs her target and shoves them into a chair before straddling their lap and wrapping a large blanket around them and pulling them in between her breasts and holding them tight. Does 2 damage and is a strong bind.

Naughty Nap Time: A counter move, Cassandra catches her opponent before they can attack as she wraps them up in a large, fluffy blanket that stops them from moving. She then sings a lullaby as she makes her target sleep as a form of punishment for being disobedient. Rolls to see if it works at the start of the move. If successful, Cassandra interrupts their move into a Bind that does 2 damage, however if it misses then her target’s move auto hits. SP Cassandra catches her opponent in a blanket wrapped around her back before hugging them and rolling onto a couch or soft surface before singing her lullaby making her opponent falls asleep as she sleeps with them. Does 2 damage and causes bind with a twist, opponent must make a roll to wake up and wiggle free without waking up the sister or she will automatically go into Kiss’N’Cuddle for the rest of the bind.

Hypno kiss- Cassandra plants a kiss on her target’s forehead as they eyes glaze over. She will take a seat and command them to be a good younger sibling and massage her feet, which the target will comply with. If they reveal a weakness to hear, she will have them message that part instead. They will keep messaging until they can break free. Does 2 damage and reveals a weakness. SP Cassandra hypnotizes them with her lips, only now they run their face against her feet or the part that they are weak to, and as they massage her, her target can’t help but pleasure themself. Reveals multiple weaknesses and does 3 damage.

Finale: Belongs to Big Sister: Her target exhausted and aroused from her sisterly teasing, Cassandra easily knocks her target to the floor. Giggling, she explains that because they lost their little game, they need to be her property for a while as she sits on either their crotch or face, teasing them as she toys with their helpless body as she has some fun on her phone, or applying makeup onto herself or her target, etc.
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 7:59 pm

I would love to face her sometime

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:40 pm

glad to hear! forgot to put on there but anyone can dm it and i will be dming again but only one person at a time more then that get's really chaotic for me keeping track of stuff
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:43 pm

if you can now i'm glad to be the tester for her,if not well you can sent me a PM when you can start

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:51 pm

i think PFP wants to go against her but honestly i feel bad because i promised you a rp a while back and forgot about it so i'll do you and PFP this time okay~ Which character?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Tobias of course

Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyMon Mar 15, 2021 8:55 pm

kk i'll set it up!
Back to top Go down
palatude

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:30 am

I think I'm in love with big sister
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 11:32 am

glad to hear it
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:08 pm

I'd love to fight her at some point, she looks really fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:25 pm

cool after the ones i have going i can try setting one up for you!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 1:37 pm

Thank you that would be really cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big sister Cassandra    Big sister Cassandra  Empty

Back to top Go down

Big sister Cassandra
Page 1 of 1