Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:41 pm

"Anythings good." Budak answered before he narrowed his eyes in thought. "Uh Big Sis?"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:47 pm

Sisterly presence+1

Cassandra instantly shivered and smiled widely before she carefully pulled him with her "Then let's go to the best place here! anything for my baby brother!" She leads him to a large tent where he can smell the meat and other things cooking inside
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:48 pm

"Are you okay?" Budak asked, concerned about her sudden excitement.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:50 pm

Cassandra blushed before nodding "Sorry it's just been so long since i've been called big sis that it got me so happy and excited! anyway this is the best place in town they can make almost any meat perfectly!" she was letting her facade open a little but budak could see that she wasn't being a threat to him
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 6:55 pm

"...Then I'll have whatever you recommend." Budak said to her, still a little concerned, but for a different reason.

How much did his family suffer while he was enslaved?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:00 pm

Cassandra smiled as they went inside and sat at a table soon to have large steaks and sausage sat out for them as cassandra smiled to Burak "Eat up! i already ate recently so i don't need anything~" she giggled while burak noticed how many woman and men were around them most of the mean sitting right next to the women almost like this was a hit for dates
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:03 pm

Budak hesitated for a moment, wanting to make sure she was sure, but his stomach growled again and he started tearing into his food like a hungry wolf.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Cassandra smiled as he ate and nibbled on a small piece of sausage while humming happily "Man you were hungry baby brother~ don't worry big sister won't let you be hungry again!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:08 pm

"Thank you." Budak said as he forced himself to slow down. "They didn't give me much actual food."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:09 pm

Cassandra nods "Yeah midara are mean like that. I will make sure your belly is always filled, your body always clean, and anything you want yours~" she smiled to him as he could feel a little more lust along side the love from her gaze
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:12 pm

"... I don't think you have to go that far, Big Sis." Budak mumbled with an embarrassed blush. She may not have seen him since he was kid, but that didn't mean he was still a child.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2021 7:13 pm

Cassandra smiled and leaned forward on the table and gave him a hug as well as a great view of her breasts as she giggled "Of course i do~ i have to spoil my baby brother for every year he missed spending time with me!" she smiles as she pays for the food they were eating
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:41 pm

"Well, uh, what's next?" Budak awkwardly asked of his sister.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:51 pm

Cassandra smiles and looks to him "well anything you want of course~ we can go to the inn and cuddle and talk about the past or we can go shopping anything!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 3:57 pm

"Cuddle?" Budak asked, sounding confused. That wasn't something siblings normally did, was it?
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:01 pm

Cassandra nodded "yeah like laying together on a couch or bed watching a show or reading a book together! it's such a comforting thing and it's a good way to show love for anyone! trust me cuddling with your big sister would be so relaxing you might just fall asleep while we do it!" she smiled widely almost proud of her cuddling skills
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:03 pm

"If you say so, Big Sis." Budak answered, unable to fight against his sister's enthusiasm.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:12 pm

Cassandra smiles before holding her hand out to him "So where too baby brother? just name it and big sis will take you there~" her mind was getting very excited as she blushed from being called big sis again trying her hardest to hold back anything lewd with the boy
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:15 pm

"I... don't know." Budak said as he took his sister's offered hand. "Let's just do whatever you want, Big Sis."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:19 pm

cassandra smiles and nods "Okay then let's go relax at the inn Baby bro" she turns and begins to lead him as she bites her bottom lip getting extremly excited from her baby brother calling her big sis
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:20 pm

Budak just nodded and obediently followed his big sister,
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:22 pm

Cassandra walked him to the inn and payed for a suite room as she lead him to it blushing and smiling as she opened the door "Welcome to our room baby bro feel free to explore a little while i check some stuff" She smiles sweetly to him as her blush is very obvious to him
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:24 pm

Budak left his big sis to her own devices and began to explore their room.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:28 pm

As he looked around he saw a large room with couches a tv and a kitchen and as he moved further in he could hear a click at the door before he looked into a bedroom with a large king size bed and only that bed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:31 pm

Budak's breathing hitched as he saw the bed and it brought back memories of back then. The former slave hastily exited the bedroom and slammed the door shut behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Cassandra
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next