Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:33 pm

Cassandra quickly came running hearing the loud noise "you okay baby bro? i heard a bang!" she look actaully worried even if she still was blushing and thinking of pouncing on the boy
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:35 pm

"Just... Just some bad memories." Budak said as he pressed his back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:37 pm

Cassandra nodded and hugged Budak "well come on let's go sit in the living room and watch tv okay?"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 4:38 pm

"O-Okay." Budak said and let his sister guide him.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 7:50 pm

Cassandra smiles as they walk to the couch and sit next to each other cassandra turns on a show of just a normal game show seemingly normal as she pats her lap "Wanna cuddle with big sister some?" She was on edge of just going in at the boy but she held back as best she could
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:10 pm

"I think I'm a bit big for that." Budak said softly as he sat next to her instead of on her offered lap.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:35 pm

Cassandra looked slightly annoyed before she pat his head and the tv showed a game show of a man trying to find a girl he wanted behind doors "this is a fun show to watch huh baby brother~"

(just letting you know i've been making BTS rolls for if she decides to let loose you've been very lucky so far xD)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2021 8:38 pm

"I... never watched tv before." Budak admitted as he shifted awkwardly in his seat.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:50 am

Cassandra looked to him and giggled "oh that's okay it's really boring usually but this show if fun! they have only just started it recently" she softly wrapped her arm around her baby brother holding him close to her
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:13 am

"If you say so." Budak said as he leaned into his big sister.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 10:25 am

hypnotic kiss-32(hit)

Cassandra could'nt hold herself back as she held her brother beginning to pet and kiss him again before noticing his eyes glaze over a little and smiling a little "i love you baby brother~ i just wish i had someone to massage my feet while we watched tv~ i used to have someone at our old home that would and it's been so long!" as she said that Budak's mind raced to his love of feet as he felt overly compelled to massage and worship his big sister's feet

Budak-24(hypnotized)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:05 pm

Budak just nodded as he slid off of the couch and removed his sister's footwear. He began to rub her bare feet and his eyes seemed to become even more glazed over, as he failed to repress his 'training'.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 12:13 pm

Cassandra giggles as her little brother rubs her feet and smiles more seeing his eyes glaze over more while she looks down to him "aww such a kind baby brother~ Now your big sister needs to give you something too for being so kind~ Just ask big sister for anything from a kiss to even letting you rub her tits she'll let you~"

Budak-21(hypnotized(Must request a move against him))
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 3:57 pm

"I want Big Sis to bully me with her feet." Budak admitted, his mind in a haze.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:00 pm

(FA) baby brother's delight-32(hit)

Cassandra smiled and giggled "Okay baby brother if you really want it then i'll give you what you want~ Just ask me to stop when you are ready~" she smirked as she began to push one of her feet against his face while the other began to stroke his crotch softly

Budak-18(i don't know if the weakness would happen twice so just let me know)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:11 pm

(I think it does.)

Moans escaped the former slave as he was played with and aroused by his big sister's feet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:13 pm

(okay i'll roll for if it happens or not then so you don't get stuck in a loop of foot attacks)
Resist-41(fail)
BBD cont

Cassandra smiled at his moans as she continued rubbing her brother while watching the tv "This feels amazing baby brother~ i must say you're very good at making your big sister more comfortable~" she giggles as she continues rubbing

Budak-15(weak-bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:15 pm

Budak's response was to submissively kiss the foot rubbing against his face.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:18 pm

resist-97,65(miss)
BBD cont

Cassandra smiled softly at his kiss as she softly moaned herself enjoying her baby brother's worshiping "You really are a pro at this! you could make money making girls feel like this baby brother! though i think i'd rather have this be my massage only~" she giggled as she managed to get budak's pants open as she rubbed his crotch more directly

Budak-12(weak-bind)(if you want me to i forgot the advantage on the last roll and can go back and edit it and just delete this one)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:20 pm

"A-Anything f-for Big S-Sis." Budak moaned as her foot directly teased his manhood.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:24 pm

resist-81,28(hit)
BBD cont

Cassandra sighs as she lays back "Remember baby brother just ask and big sis will stop she doesn't want you feeling uncomfortable or unhappy~" she giggles as she continues rubbing as Budak's mind slowly calms itself from the high from the feeling of cassandra's feet

Budak-10(weak-bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:28 pm

"St-Stop." the man said as he tried to pry himself away from her wonderful feet.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:31 pm

struggle-32,36(success)

Cassandra squeaks as she pulls her feet back quickly "Oh okay baby brother i'll stop! are you okay?" She leaned down letting her large breasts hang down near his head as she looked to him like a worried sister

Budak-10
cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 4:35 pm

Budak wasn't look at her though. Instead he was staring down at his now exposed cock. His eyes narrowed as he reached for his axe. "That's something one of them would have done."

With an angry roar he swung at the woman pretending to be his big sis.

(Chop)

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 5:09 pm

chop-99(miss)
big sister's kiss-(54,66(hit),32,31(hit),(35,11(crit fail),(32,74(hit))

Cassandra gasps as she rolls away as budak slices through the couch making cassandra look at him "Well i see you didn't enjoy big sister's kindness mister! but i won't take it out on you~" she begins to throw kisses towards him 3 of which pressed against his skin feeling almost like she was directly kissing him as they stained his skin while one hit a piece of fluff right in front of her making dust float into her face

Budak-7
Cassandra-30(forgot to add she has 2 SP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Cassandra   Budak V. Cassandra - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Cassandra
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next