Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Captain kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Budak V. Captain kiss Empty
PostSubject: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:46 pm

Budak had been alerted to a new threat to people in his area. a pirate woman that was said to dock at ports and steal men and women to her ship as well as supplies. He had timed his stakeout perfectly to see the boat dock nearby and could see the woman talking to multiple women on the ship that he could figure out was her underlings. now he had to decide if he would put others at risk and let her leave the ship or try his luck in a fight on the ship
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:50 pm

Above all, Budak wanted to keep others from being enslaved. So the man decided to try an sneak aboard the pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:52 pm

sneak-32(success)

Budak snuck right on the ship and hid behind barrels as he heard yelling around him "Okay girls this is just another stop before the real catch at that big city nearby! no grabbing anyone important but if you want to catch a cute boy or girl you get 5 max! and i get to choose my favorite for myself!" the captain laughed happily as some of the women began to cheer and laugh as they prepared to embark into the town
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 4:54 pm

The former slave saw red at those words and angrily threw his ax at the apparent captain.

(Ax Toss)

(Don't forget to roll for what weakness he has this fight.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:00 pm

Weakness -4 (solebound slave)
Ax toss-2 (I'm doing this for my own style but since this is a sneak attack i'm gonna give this a auto crit since it hit)
Hidden-36(success)

the captain laughed loudly before noticing a glint in the air slightly blinding her before she noticed a little too late it was a axe as it struck her arm and cut her deeply sending her to the floor from the impact as she slowly got up and yelled out "Who was that?! who just threw that axe?! YOU HIT YOUR CAPTAIN YOU IDIOTS!!!" she seemed very mad thinking it was one of her underlings accidentally hitting her with the axe leaving her on the ground ripping a handmaid close by's clothes to make into a bandage before spanking her to make her move on

Budak-30(hidden, disarmed)
Captain kiss-27(downed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:06 pm

Budak surpressed the urge to growl as he tried to pull his ax back to him by the chain.

(Rearm)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:10 pm

rearm-14(success)
hidden-55(fail)

Budak's chain pulled the axe to him right past the captain who gasped and watching it fly past before losing sight of it "What was that?" She slowly got up and pulled a leash that was connected to a earlier handmaid and pointed her at the barrels "Go over there and push the barrels like a good girl~" the girl nods to her and runs over noticing Budak and looking to him sadly before she pushed the barrels over revealing him to the captain "So you're the one who hit me with that huh? Strange i don't remember catching you...Are you a willing catch for us? such a good boy~"

Budak-30
Captain kiss-27(downed)
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:13 pm

"No, I here to set the people you captured free!" Budak declared as he swung as hard as he could at the captain.

(Lumbering Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:17 pm

lumbering swing-53,88(fail)
get up-2(success)

Budak rushed the woman swinging as hard as he could only to strike between her legs as she rolled backwards and stood up all in one move before stretching "Aww a brave soldier? you know maybe i can make you my best mate here with that kinda attitude~ who knows but little boy you won't be leaving here without my claim on you and all my and my girls little treasures safe~"

Budak-30
Captain kiss-27
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:20 pm

"I'd rather die." Budak remarked as he swung at her again.

(Chop)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:24 pm

Chop-10(hit)
kisslock-37(miss)

Budak's swing was true as he struck the woman on her other arm sending her reeling back and yelling in pain "Oh i'm really gonna like claiming someone as feisty as you boy~" she stands up straight as the crew begins to surround them cutting off Budak's escape. the only way he leaves is through victory

Budak-30
Captain kiss-25
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:26 pm

The man didn't intend to lose here and swung his weapon in a wide arc.

(Wild Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:30 pm

Wild swing-70(hit)
kiss cannons-27(miss)

Budak was faster then captain kiss thought as he hit her with another strike knocking her back and knocking the breath out of her preventing her to give a order as the other girls wait. Some of the woman look to budak with lust as they seem to find him very impressive

Budak-30
CK-22
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:31 pm

The former slave ignored the onlookers as he kept up the aggression and swung his ax with all of his might.

(Lumbering Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:34 pm

lumbering swing-14,100(hit)
swashing the buckle-76(hit)

Budak pushed his advantage hitting the captain again but this time she recovered as she rushed him with her sword out and quickly cutting up the air around him catching him off guard as nothing hit him before the woman smirked and softly tapped his clothes as they fell in shreads to the floor leaving him naked much to the delight of the crew "my my someone was hiding a nice body from their new captain~"

Budak-30(naked)
CK-18
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:40 pm

"Shut up!" Budak yelled as he swung at her again. Being a former slave to midara meant he was no stranger to being naked.

(Chop)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 5:57 pm

Chop-32
Kisslock-64

Budak's yell caught her off guard as his chop hit her again sending her back again only for her to stay crouched for a second making him think he hit hard enough to down her only for her to suddenly point a gun at him and fire a large pair of lips at him the connected to his face with a loud smooch

Budak-27
CK-16
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:01 pm

Budak stumbled back from the big kiss. As soon as he steady himself he hurled his weapon at the captain.

(Ax Toss)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:14 pm

ax toss-38
buried in booty-12

Budak's throw was on point as it struck the woman again leaving her cut up before she looked angry and walked towards him and shoved him down quickly sitting on his face as some of her crew ran over sitting on the rest of his body "Now you better behave boy before your captain throws you to the sharks around us!"

Budak-25(strong bind)
CK-13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:19 pm

Budak fought his instinct to just be a good seat cushion and stay still. Instead, he thrashed beneath the woman and even went so far as to bite the woman sitting on his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:22 pm

struggle-2(success)(1 more needed)
BiB cont.

Captain kiss noticed he knocked off the other girls as they all backed off not wanting to get knocked around more while the captain continued rubbing her ass on Budak's face "Whatever, even if you knocked my girls off i'm not as easy to knock away boy~"

Budak-23(bind, disarmed)
CK-13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:24 pm

Budak grabbed the captain with both hands and tried to shove her off.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:27 pm

struggle-79(fail)
BIB

Captain kiss laughs as he grabs her before grinding harder "If you wanna touch your captain you better lick boy! otherwise i may just have to punish you~" she laughs again as she talks down to Budak

Budak-21(bind,disarmed)
CK-13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:29 pm

Budak just growled as he bit into her ass as hard as he could.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:38 pm

struggle-13(crit fail)
BIB cont

Budak's bit was the wrong thing to do as Captain kiss moaned and pressed harder into him "Oh my a kinky boy huh? well then your captain can play that way too~ i'll make sure to bite you just as hard while we spend time in the cabin~" she laughs again while rubbing into his face

Budak-19(bind)
CK-13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Captain kiss
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next