Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Budak V. Captain kiss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:40 pm

Budak just continued to try and shove the pirate's booty off of his face.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:44 pm

struggle-28
skip

Budak was finally succesful pushing the woman off his face and stood up finally free from it while all the crew laughs at him for how long he stayed under her

Budak-19(disarmed)
CK-13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:46 pm

Budak just grunted as he picked up his ax.

(Rearm)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:48 pm

rearm-18
share the rum-69(Nice)

Budak picked up his axe as captain kiss began to drink some rum in front of him before smiling "Want some boy? your captain doesn't mind sharing if you just ask~" she laughs again shaking the bottle towards him

Budak-19
CK-13
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:48 pm

"No." Budak answered bluntly as he swung his weapon in dangerous, wide arc.

(Wild Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2021 6:57 pm

Wild swing-40(hit)
kisslock-33(miss)

Budak's swing was too quick for the woman as she too the strike and got knocked back a bit having to catch her breath "My my you are just making this more and more fun for me boy~ maybe if you win i'll let you spend the night with me anyway~" she smiles and blows him a kiss

Budak-19
CK-10
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 5:53 pm

"You're going to be spending the night in a cell after I beat you." Budak threatened as he performed a heavy attack.

(Lumbering Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2021 6:57 pm

lumbering swing-32,76(hit)
kiss cannons-3(crit fail)

Captain kiss wasn't ready for his threat as she thought of many sexual sides of the comment before being struck by the strong move and launched back into her crew knocking multiple girls down along side her "T...THAT WAS RUDE BOY! I'M GONNA MAKE YOU MY SEX PET FOR SURE NOW!!!"

Budak-19
CK-6
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 3:54 pm

Budak just snorted as he threw his ax at her again.

(Ax Toss)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 24, 2021 8:37 pm

Ax Toss-82(crit)
stunned

Budak's throw was prefect as he hit her directly in the leg sending her to the floor as she yelled out in pain looking up at him with more fear as she tried to stand back up "W...wait! please stop! we'll leave! just leave us alone!"

Budak-19(disarmed)
CK-3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2021 4:07 pm

"So you can go raid other places?" Budak remarked as he pulled his weapon back to him. "I don't think so."

(Rearm)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 8:57 am

Rearm-21(fail)
kiss cannons-59(fail)

Captain kiss quickly pointed at Budak and yelled as the crew fired cannons with giant lips flying out at him only for budak to dodge them but make it hard for the axe to fly back to him

(Budak-19(disarmed)
CK-3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 4:00 pm

(He has advantage on Rearm.)

As Budak dodged the cannonball kisses, he yanked on the chain of his ax to pull his weapon back to his hand.

(Rearm)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:40 am

(oh sorry i forgot!)
rearm-39,24(success)
Tresure chest-32(hit)

Budak yanked his chain and brought his axe to him but gave Captain kiss enough time to rush him and pull his head into her breasts as she began to smother him "Just calm down boy~ how about you stay with me for free then leave~ lots of people would kill for the chance to be with me" as she talks to him Budakfeels hands in his pockets before feeling the phone he was given be taken from him

Budak-16
CK-3
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 12:06 pm

"Give that back!" the man roared in anger as he spun and swung his weapon in a mad wild swing in an attempt to hit however dared take his sister's phone from him.

(Wild Swing)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:05 am

Wild Swing-22(hit

Budak's rage was too much for the crew as he struck everyone send the captain to the ground completely spent as she panted "O...Okay i give up...you win boy...say what you want and i'll give you it...and i do mean anything" she looks as if she hates herself for saying that to him as she groans on the deck of her ship

Budak Wins
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:00 pm

"I want you to let all of the people you captured go." Budak said as he stared down at the defeated woman with contempt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:09 pm

Captain kiss looked up to him and sighed before snapping her fingers as the crew went below deck to free the captives while a few maids cheered in excitement while some seemed to ignore the freedom and instead help the Captain stand up "Are you sure you don't wanna spend the night with me boy? or i guess i should be kinder to you...you are most certainly a man~ i'd love to let you sleep with me or on top of me~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:11 pm

"I told you," the former slave said as grabbed her threw her over his shoulder, "that you're spending the night in a cell."

Budak began to carry the defeated pirate captain into the town.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:15 pm

The crew watched as she smirked as he carried her "Aw such a cute idea~ tell you what cutie i'll stay in that cell for you but just know i won't be in there longer then a night~ and you're the first person i'm coming for after~"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:18 pm

"Then I'll just have to beat you again and throw you back in there." the man remarked with a grunt.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:15 am

Captain kiss smiles happily before she pulls up his shirt and kisses him "I can't wait to see you again hunk~ i'll keep causing trouble until you agree to sleep with me now~ You got me all worked up and wanting for someone as strong as you~" she laughs as she lets him carry her to the prison that had a few guards looking at him in awe and fear
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:38 pm

"Don't make me resort to something else." Budak said as he gestured with his ax. He then turned his attention to the prison guards. "This woman is a pirate and a slaver. Make sure she's locked up tight."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:44 pm

The guards nodded to budak as they motioned to the cell behind them and held out the key to him both showing fear towards the woman "T...this is her cell sir....please set her in there and lock her in yourself..."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 4:47 pm

Budak grunted as he took the key and roughly threw the pirate captain into the cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Budak V. Captain kiss   Budak V. Captain kiss - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Budak V. Captain kiss
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next