Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

striggabold V. Cassandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 1:57 pm

Now that the sweet has gone Striggabold could finally speak again. "Let me go" he moaned as he tried to escape again.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:11 pm

struggle-87

Striggabold's moaning made the women around laugh and point more as many women began talking about him while Cassandra continued spanking him "Not until you say I've learned my lesson big sister and i'm sorry!" she smirks as she looks around at their audience

Striggabold-14(bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:41 pm

"I'm sorry ok" he spluttered "just let me go"
He tried to wriggle away.
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:46 pm

Struggle-59

Cassandra didn't stop however as she pulled him back from his wiggling and spanked him harder "I told you exactly what to say! now be a good baby brother and say you're sorry the right way!" she continued spanking him harder as the other women began to take pictures of the two

Striggabold-12(bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 2:58 pm

Aware of the onlookers Striggabold gave into her request. "I've learned my lesson big sister I am sorry" he said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Sisterly presence + 1

Cassandra smiles at him giving into her request as she let him go and smiled widely "Such a good boy~ now then do you want big sister to give you nice kisses?" she giggles as all the other watchers cheer her on

Striggabold-12
Cassandra-30 (SP-1)
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 26, 2021 3:14 pm

Striggabold finally is released from his hold and is able to take a deep breath. He saw that she was pulling her lipstick out again and was momentarily mesmerised by the sight of it.
(Pass)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 10:36 am

big sister kisses-98(crit), 32, 12, 15(1 crit 2 hits 1 miss)
pass

Cassandra smiled and began to blow 4 big kisses one flew past striggabold by accident and based on the loud moan from behind hit another woman before striggabold could react however he was sudden hit directly on the mouth by soft and loving kiss from the flying lips while two more softly press into his cheeks

Striggabold-9(stunned)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 27, 2021 2:02 pm

After Striggabold's kiss assault was complete he was stunned to say the least. He was eventually able to redraw his sword. Weary of her kiss based attacks. He tries to get into a defensive position.
(Defensive stance)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 9:11 am

Defnsive stance (auto fail due to Stun)
Hypno kiss-30(hit)

Striggabold could do nothing as he thought of taking his defensive position onto to feel Cassandra's lips on his head sending a wave of pleasure the make his mind go blank as she sat down on the chair close by and pointed to her feet "Give big sister a massage to say your sorry and please tell big sister something she can do to make you feel so nice~"

Striggabold-7(mental bind, reveal weakness)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:22 pm

Striggabold's mind was completely gone the second the lips touched his head. Replaced with the urge to do anything she requested. He crawled over to her and started rubbing her feet. "Yes big sister" he said in a monotone voice "I feel good when makeup is put on me and I am fully dressed up". He continues to rub her feet.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:28 pm

HK cont

Cassandra giggles as her baby brother continues massaging her feet "Well then once you tell big sister you're ready to go home she'll make sure to get you some cute makeup and a pretty dress before we go all the way home~" she smiles as the other girls already begin suggesting makeup for him that would look pretty

Striggabold-5*mental bind*
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:35 pm

Hearing this filled Striggabold with excitement but also fear. Deep down he knew that he didn't have much of a chance to get away from this. He tried one last time to resist as he continued to rub her feet.
(Resist)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:52 pm

Resist-39(fail)

Cassandra smiled down to Striggabold as he tried to resist only to lose focus as one girl began to mention his favorite color as makeup and a matching dress that they could get making him think of himself in the cute dress with the nice makeup

Striggabold-3(mental bind)
Cassandra-30
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 12:54 pm

Striggabolds mind was a mess. The only thing he could focus on to do was to give the girl what she wanted. Unfortunately for him this was his only choice now. "I am ready to go home big sister" he eventually said.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Surrender(i assume that was surrender)

Cassandra smiles to her baby brother as she nods "Okay~ well we can't go home with you in all that armor... i know! let's let the ladies around you strip you down and give you a cute makeover~"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:11 pm

"Yes big sister" he says "that's a good idea" he walked over to the girls.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:19 pm

The girls qucikly pounced on the dazed boy ripping of his armor laughing as he began feeling some kiss around his body while others began to apply makeup on his face. At some point Cassandra walked over and began to stroke her baby brother making him moan
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 1:43 pm

Striggabold moaned as the girls kissed and touched him. He was really excited now.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 28, 2021 5:50 pm

Cassandra smiled down at hiim as she continued to stroke his crotch and laugh "Does it feel good baby brother? make sure to thank the nice ladies~"
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 4:54 am

"It does feel good" he said "thank you everyone".  The girls continue their work.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 9:03 am

Cassandra smiled as she began to talk to a seperate woman and the woman ran off while cassandra continued to stroke her baby brother as some of the other girls just began to caress his body and kiss him all over
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 29, 2021 1:33 pm

Striggabold moaned as the attack continued. Now the girls were kissing all over him. He was getting really hard now. He feels the girls starting to stick fake nails to his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:13 am

Cassandra smiles as she gets up from her brother as one of the girls begin to kiss his cock before she walks off for a moment to pay for the makeup and buy the dress for her baby brother proud of his surrender
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 11:29 am

Striggabold just moaned as he lay there being kissed by the girls. He didn't even notice Cassandra leaving. He just felt the pleasure of defeat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: striggabold V. Cassandra   striggabold V. Cassandra - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

striggabold V. Cassandra
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next