Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Striggabold vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Moss-182

Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:52 pm

(This is brutal lol)
"Mmmm" moaned Striggabold "I would love to try some of your lipstick" he couldn't control what he was saying and tried to get back into an attack position.
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 2:59 pm

(Just let me know if you want a rematch in the same thread, this is on track to end a little too soon.)

Striggabold- Sword Slash (19) Fail
Sasha- Lewd Application (Auto)

"Ooo, I appreciate when guys wanna try on lipstick, too. Now tell me, what color do you want? I'm going to make your lips almost as kissable as mine." Sasha promised, waiting for his answer.

Striggabold: 7 Willpower, 2 Purple Marks
Sasha: 18 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:11 pm

( a rematch sounds good, I'm getting melted lol)
"What colour do you think would suit me? I like your purple but I don't know if its my colour." He said lowering his sword.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:16 pm

"Oh, you don't overthink it, just pick the one that speaks to you. Look at me, there are times I wear a different shade every hour, I often pick it based on my mood." Sasha explained, rambling a bit as she presented all of her lipsticks to Striggabold. She had an actual briefcase full, with half a dozen tubes for any color the Paladin could ever hope for.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:23 pm

Striggabold looked inside the case he selects a dark red and gives it to the woman. "I like this one" he said.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:32 pm

Striggabold- Pass
Sasha- Lewd Application, Red (Auto)

"I like that choice, too. Sit still for me, wouldn't want your coat to be anything less than perfect." She told him as she started applying it to his lips. She was incredibly slow and methodical as the makeup pressed on his lips and went back and forth. Her spoiling makeover, his fetish for lipstick, and the direct, intense ecstasy the special lipstick flooded into him all worked in tandem to wear away his willpower. He had just an ounce left over when Sasha finished and presented him a mirror, a deep and perfectly red coat of lipstick adorning Striggabold's mouth.

Striggabold: 1 Willpower, 2 Purple Marks
Sasha: 18 Stamina, Purple
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:44 pm

All Striggabold  could do was look into the mirror at his makeover. He loved his new look and honestly looked a little bit of eye and face makeup away from looking just like Sasha. He automatically  sat down backwards  unknowingly sitting in the kissing booth chair.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:49 pm

Striggabold- Pass
Sasha- Booth Assistance (31,49,2) 1 Crit Success, 2 Fail

When he sat down, the women who were previously in line looked at each other for a moment, but then a smoking hot redhead strutted right up, grabbed Striggabold by his hair, and made out with him in front of everyone. The sudden kiss extinguished his will by the time it ended, with her tongue exploring his mouth and her lips dominating his. "Mmm, thanks." was all the redhead said before she winked at Striggabold and walked off.

Striggabold has been defeated!
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 3:57 pm

Striggabold fell back in his chair has the redhead pushed him out of the kiss. His willpower was now completely drained and he was vulnerable for anyone to exploit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 4:03 pm

"I didn't even need to ask, how nice of you!" Sasha praised as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Just sit there, and let the nice ladies kiss you. After all, your lips are perfect for it now, aren't they?" Sasha then sat next to him and the kissing booth was back open. All of the men lined up for Sasha as she gave them kisses, and all of the women lined up for Striggabold. The girls varied in their skill and choice of teasing, some just pecked his lips, some gave him HUGE smooches on his cheeks, and some made out with him like the first redhead, whom eventually got back to the front of the line and had seconds of Striggabold's lips, much to his delight. The one constant is that they only got one kiss each, thanks to Sasha scolding anyone who broke that rule.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:04 pm

Striggabold sat there moaning while he was being kissed. He enjoyed the attention and the pleasure. He wanted to stay here all day.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 13, 2021 2:15 pm

Striggabold did indeed stay there nearly day, getting all the kisses he could ever want. It was well into the afternoon when Sasha shook him out of his stupor, he looked around to see that the line was gone. "Hey, wake up, I know it was amazing but you can't sit here ALL day." Sasha chided him. He felt like he had recovered some of his sense now that he had a bit of a break.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 3:12 pm

Striggabold stood next to Sasha during his break. His lipstick was a complete mess but he felt good. He awaited further instruction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 3:33 pm

"Oh, those ladies really did a number on you. Now, you're going to forget all about that bounty, right?" Sasha asked, making sure she wouldn't have to worry anymore.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 12:41 pm

"Mmmm" he said " I will do whatever you want me to" he lowered his head in a submissive way.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:06 pm

"Then, follow me, I want you to help me with something." Sasha told him, and she led him to a private room in the nearby inn. She sat down on the bed and gestured for him to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:50 pm

Striggabold did exactly as she said and sat next to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 2:55 pm

"Now, you're feeling exhausted, right? So drained and fatigued? Welllll, my employer tells me that this lipstick can help anyone feel refreshed and exhausted. And, of course, it also feels good. You're going to be the test dummy. Ready?" Sasha asked, as she started applying an extra shiny, soft red lipstick.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 11:30 am

" I am ready for you Sasha" droned  Striggabold, presenting himself to the woman.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 12:06 pm

Sasha pulled Striggabold and kissed him on each of his cheeks, then gently pressed her lips against his. It was sweet but brief, then she pulled away to watch his reaction. The Paladin found out that the lipstick did as advertised. He was relieved of both physical and mental fatigue as the effects of the countless smooches he suffered seemed to just fade away. He still felt a soft pleasant feeling, but it was one his mind was more than capable of withstanding.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 12:48 pm

The kisses caused Striggabold to feel fully revitalised almost immediately. The effect was st strong he jerked upwards. He felt embarrassed about what had become of him but also ready to make amends for it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:09 pm

"Look at that! It worked. I'm getting a bonus for this, for sure. Thanks for being my test dummy." She said with glee, taking notes after observing her subject.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:20 pm

" I'm sorry but I'm going to have to take you in now" he said raising his sword. "Thank you for giving me my willpower back, if you come quietly ill make sure you are treated right" he eyes up her large container of lipsticks
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:34 pm

Sasha was shocked to hear this as she wrote down one final note. "What? Take me in? I thought you... Okay, maybe it worked a little too well. Don't worry, I'll make you weak for me all over again." She answered him, waiting for his next move.
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 1:42 pm

He didn't wait long to launch his first attack
(Sword slash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Striggabold vs. Sasha   Striggabold vs. Sasha - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Striggabold vs. Sasha
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next