Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 8:58 pm

There was slight hope for Nix. Perhaps that was her dominant arm, and perhaps after a direct hit with his magic that it would be too sore to be moved around and used to apply more lipstick. With there a chance for all of that to be true, Nix tried to increase those odds by sending another magic orb at her, targeting her other arm.

(Magic Blast)
(It has just dawn on me that I made his primary magic a ki blast from dragon ball)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 8:59 pm

Magic Blast (4) Crit Success

Nix scored another consecutive direct hit on her other arm, and that left Sasha having trouble with deciding with bruise to rub with which arm. She pouted and groaned from the pain, but even now, even after all of this, she didn't feel like giving up any time soon.

Nix: 8.5 Willpower, 1.5 Remnant, Charmed
Sasha: 11 Stamina, Red, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:05 pm

It seemed like the strategy he came up with on the fly was a successful one, so Nix continued to follow it. Wanting to give Sasha, and more specifically her arms, not chance to recover, Nix sent yet another ball of mana at her, aiming for the arm he hit first.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:22 pm

Magic Blast (74) Success
Lovely Show (6) Crit Success

Sasha got hit again and winced, but her arms not working didn't stop her from what she did next. "You're putting up more of a fight than I thought, sugar. Here, just stare at my lips and imagine what this kiss tastes like." She told him, and Nix was treated to the sight of Sasha closing her eyes and kissing the air, her scarlet, shiny lips puckering, popping, smacking, and smooching as if they were pressed right up against his.

Nix: 6 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant, Charmed, Stunned
Sasha: 10 Stamina, Red, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:30 pm

Being blinded from Sasha’s lips turned out to be a double edged sword. Even with how brief the enchantment had lasted, all that time away from Sasha’s lips made them look so much better than they already had. The sight alone got Nix to stop and stare. There were no thoughts in his head of what spell to cast next, what strategy to follow, how to manage the magic remnants at his disposal, no thoughts at all besides those about Sasha’s pouty lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2023 9:42 pm

Lovely Show (84) Success

"That's right, Nix, keep staring~ You're getting hooked, aren't you? You can't stop staring, you can't stop dreaming about these lips. Deep down, you want them to rock your world, don't you?" Sasha teased, her sultry words slipping into his head as her smacking, popping, shiny, sexy lips held his attention. Nix was seemingly entranced by the way the light reflected off her glossy coat.

Nix: 3.5 Willpower, 2.5 Remnant, Charmed
Sasha: 10 Stamina, Red, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 10:49 am

Sasha was completely correct with her teasing. With her words and lips worming their way into his mind, Nix was having trouble focusing on the fight. With all this distraction, Nix couldn't think about using the magic lingering in the area, nor thought about using any complicated spells to improve his odds of winning.

(Magic Blast)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 2:05 pm

Magic Blast (42) Success
Fresh Application (4) Success

Sasha took a bolt of mana to the stomach, but it wasn't dissuading her. In fact, she was actually starting to run out of gas, but at this rate, she knew Nix would give first. She smirked and started running her red tube of lipstick across her lips again, deepening and brightening the luscious color that she could tell he favored.

Nix: 1 Willpower, 3.5 Remnant
Sasha: 9 Stamina, Red, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 2:21 pm

With Sasha's plump lips looking even more like rubies with every stroke of her lipstick, there was absolutely no way Nix could take his eyes off of them now. He created yet another ball of mana, but it was becoming clear that even this basic spell was becoming a struggle to use for him with the distraction of the painted, pouty lips in front of him.

(Magic Blast)
(Just to be clear, I'm not just spamming Magic Blast because I gave up on winning, but instead to generate remnant to use for his Tome of Spell Storing passive)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 3:09 pm

Magic Blast (13) Crit Fail
Lovely Show (Auto)

Nix conjured the ball of magic, but before he could throw it, he caught another stare at Sasha's lips. She smirked and blew him a kiss with a flirty wink, and seeing her lips purse like that was.... well, that magic he had ready dissipated harmlessly. And, Nix had the feeling that was the last time he'd be able to focus his mana.

Nix has been defeated! He has 4.5 Remnant to use for his Tome.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 3:27 pm

Before Sasha could finalize her temptations and his surrender, Nix had to make use of the remaining remnant in the area before it dispersed. With the amount of magic remnant in the area, he had a few options of what spell to store within his tome, whether he would store his healing spell or one of his attacking spells, but in the end he decided to store Blinders, the spell that proved most effective in this match despite the short time it lasted and only being able to use it once.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 9:57 pm

Once Nix finished up with his magical preparation, Sasha gave her lips a wet smack and got his attention back on what was important. "Still going to resist? You and I can play this little game as long as you want. We both know you just love staring at my lips." She teased him, coming closer and making a kissy face at the lust-addled mage.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 10:04 pm

Maybe it was the face she was making, or just her lips looking better the closer they got to him, but something Sasha was doing was making Nix's blush deeper every step closer she got to him. "I don't believe I'm capable of resisting any longer, so you can conduct your experiment on me, even if the results you'll get from it will be faulty," Nix told the lipstick tester.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 10:42 pm

"Don't worry, sugar, the results are just fine. Oh, but it was so fun just teasing you, I don't think I want to full-on kiss you just yet." Sasha replied, batting her eyelashes at him as she was now standing right in front of him, licking her lips and letting her tongue guide his eyes in admiring his bold lipstick. "Fufu~ So aroused that you can't concentrate, and all you did was stare~ Did you have a lipstick fetish the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 10:58 pm

Nix’s eyes couldn’t help but follow wherever Sasha lead them to go. “I-I didn’t just stare, I fought back,” The mage claimed in stammers, “A-And I don’t have a lipstick fetish, or any fetish in fact. Those take time and simulation to develop, and I have spent my time studying and experimenting instead.” Nix seemed extra flustered now that she was right in front of him, almost as if he had never been this close to a midara before, besides when she threw herself on him early in their fight.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 11:54 pm

"You fought back, but in the end, you were seduced by just watching my lips~ You claim you don't have a lipstick fetish, hm? Even though watching me put on my lipstick turned you on so much that you can't fight?" Sasha asked, holding up her red lipstick and opening it up. She held the end near her lips but didn't apply, teasing Nix with just the prospect of getting to see it again. "Are you sure~ You can be honest with me~"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 12:03 am

“I-I am sure I don’t have a lipstick fetish,” The ever flustered mage stuttered, “B-Before now, there has been no cause that would lead to me developing one, and I doubt this meeting has been long enough for me to develop one.” Unless Sasha could convince him otherwise, Nix was certain he didn’t have a kink for lipstick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 12:55 am

Sasha playfully laughed at his honesty, a much more sincere laugh than he may have expected from her. "Well, in that case~" She sauntered even closer to Nix, her lips coming within inches of his, within range to give him a mind-shattering kiss. "What do you say to... extending this meeting until you do have a lipstick fetish?" She whispered, her mesmerizing, ruby lips emphasizing every word.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 1:03 am

With Sasha as close as she could be, Nix’s face was as red as it could be and if this was some sort of cartoon, there would certainly be smoke rolling out of his ears as she fried his brain with all her teasing and temptation. Nix couldn’t form a sentence to answer her suggestion, much less a word, but from his eyes and eager tent in his slacks, he certainly wouldn’t mind being a test subject for Sasha’s experiments.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 1:25 am

"You're so aroused~ You're only thinking of my lips, aren't you? Imagining what a kiss tastes like? Dreaming of my lipstick? Good boy~ You're already well on your way to getting a lipstick fetish~" Sasha teased, puckering up and smooching the air between their lips as she kept tempting Nix with the imminent threat of a direct kiss. "I wonder, will the first kiss make you cum? Or, maybe you're about to blow just staring at my shiny, sexy, sultry lipstick~"
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 10:31 am

Both of those outcomes Sasha were equally as likely to happen, and it mainly was up to her to choose which outcome to aim for. Nix was just standing there, entranced and dazed by the lipstick tester's lips. If he wanted a direct kiss, he could easily get it by leaning into Sasha, if she allowed him to even try that, but that thought never crossed his mind.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:51 pm

Sasha decided to finish this 'fight' on the same note it played throughout: teasing Nix into a total defeat. "You want this, don't you? You want me flaunt my perfect lips. Mwah~ Let you see them blow kisses your way. Mwah~ Keep staring until it's too much to take. Mwah~ This will be the best kiss of your life.... and just thinking about it is gonna make you cum."
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:58 pm

With every smack of her lips, Sasha could see a shiver run through the mage’s body and his eyes gloss over even more at her lips entranced him. It was long before she witness Nix’s body squirm and could spot a stain appearing on his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 8:04 pm

Sasha smirked in satisfaction, and then grabbed Nix by his collar to pull him into that kiss he craved so badly. She held him close and crashed their lips together, her full, thickly painted lips smothered his, pressing hard and dancing across them. "Mmmph~ Mm" She moaned into the kiss, loving it nearly as much as Nix was.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 8:10 pm

With all the teasing Sasha had put him through, Nix had built up some high expectations for this kiss, and it exceeded every single one of them. As she gripped onto him and kissed him senseless, Sasha felt the inexperienced mage’s body spasm again, with it being a reasonable guess that the mess he had made in his pants had just gotten bigger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Sasha
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next