Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nix vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Nultron

Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 2:54 pm

While only being able to focus on her lips may be the side effect of Sasha’s lipstick, nothing seemed out of the ordinary to Nix, as that was the exact feeling he had for her red lipstick and probably all her other lipsticks. To Nix, if he was able to think of anything else than Sasha’s lips, he might of thought that the sweetness of the kiss was the effect of the lipstick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 05, 2023 3:51 pm

Sasha just purred and moaned into Nix's lips as she kept the kiss going, smearing her pink lipstick all over him and deepening the state of Fascination they would cast on him. Her lipstick was far from the best part, the Midara's lips were soft and deft, pleasuring Nix in just the right way with every kiss and touch and smooch.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 3:35 pm

Nix was definitely feeling fascinated by the midara's lips. Thank god Sasha was pulling him into the kiss and not pushing herself into him, else the entranced mage wouldn't be able to sit up. The same cane be said about him taking his pants off, as his manhood would certainly be straining against them by now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyWed Mar 08, 2023 4:54 pm

Sasha broke the kiss for a quick moment to whisper in his ear, her voice sounding leagues better than ever before to Nix now that her special lipstick had done its job of Infatuation him. "Just let it out whenever you like." She whispered before bringing their lips back together again for another string of seemingly endless kisses.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 12:54 pm

It wasn't long into this next string of kisses before Nix took advantage of what the lipstick tester had whispered to him. With another body spasm, Nix blew out a load of his seed for the kissy midara. Whether this was because he wanted to or that Sasha's lips were just too good and forced him to climax was unknown.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 1:58 pm

From there, Nix would be kissed into absolute oblivion, every press of Sasha's lips on his skin causing his lust to burn hotter and hotter. Every time he orgasmed, the midara tried on a new coat of lipstick. Purple made him hopelessly submissive, blue made him achingly sensitive, green would make him pulse with subtle pleasure long after the kiss, and finally, a black kiss on the lips put his light out for the night. Of course, the night was far, far from young by the time Sasha finished her work. It was very hard to tell whether she was actually analyzing the results or just reveling in the fun of kissing a guy senseless.

(Nix has gained a Lipstick Fetish! Pick one of the following effects, or make your own:

Attacks with lipstick-covered lips have a chance to Charm Nix.

Nix is Hypnotized when he sees a Midara apply lipstick.

Nix has Attack Down when there's a lipstick mark on him, but can use an extra action each turn to attempt to get them off)
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:19 pm

Even if Nix was able to think throughout this whole experience, he might not have been able to tell what the effects of some of these lipsticks were. For instance, the purple lipstick could of easily been just plain lipstick as Nix was already pretty submissive towards Sasha after she had broke his will to resist, even if his actions didn't show that he was.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:24 pm

Eventually, Nix would pass out and fall into slumber, only to be woken by the sound of a crackling campfire. Sasha was cooking something for them again, and she had also wiped his face clean of all of her lipstick. In fact, any mess they had made was cleaned to the point where they might as well have never eloped at all, and it'd look the same.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:37 pm

Nix got himself dressed and left the tent. He really wasn't sure how he was supposed to interact with Sasha after what happened the previous night, so he remained quiet as he headed out and joined her by the fire.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 2:54 pm

Sasha spoke first, smirking at Nix. "Morning, sugar. Thanks for letting me run my tests." She chuckled as she revealed that she was cooking up some scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 3:06 pm

Whether it was the smirk on those lips of her or going back to his nickname, something about Sasha got the white-haired mage blushing already again. "Y-your welcome, but I do believe I didn't get much say in whether you'd run your tests or not," Nix said as he looked away from her to hide his blush.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 4:33 pm

Sasha shrugged and laughed. "Ah.. maybe you didn't, sorry about that. I just can't help myself, it's so much fun. So, did you get any results that'd help you with your experiments?" She asked as she split the eggs in two for them to share.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 6:55 pm

"I, in fact, did collect some data regarding this phase of my experimentation," Nix answered as he took his half of the eggs, "I doubt you'd want to hear the specifics and possibly that you wouldn't understand if I explained in depth, so I'll put it in simple terms. The theory that I've been study has proven to be less practical and efficient when used in an environment with distractions, but still is usable."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:11 pm

"Isn't everything less practical with distractions?" Sasha asked with a mouthful of eggs. "Well, good to hear that I'm not the only one who made out well from our little interloping." She nodded with a satisfied smile.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:33 pm

"Perhaps I put that in too simple of terms, but that explanation should still suffice," Nix replied to Sasha's question. "Although claiming that everything is less practical with distractions would be an overstatement," The mage continued, "There are constants, primarily regarding inanimate objects, whose performance and practicality aren't affected by outside factors. For instance, my tome. Regardless of what is going on around my tome, it serves it's functionality of storing magic."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:46 pm

Sasha nodded to that, too. "Makes sense, it's a bunch of paper, it doesn't have feelings." She said before she stood up and gave her relatively petite figure a nice, long stretch. "Nnnn... well, I should get going, start delivering all of the results and stuff I got. You'll be okay, right, sugar? Or, do you need a kiss goodbye?" Sasha asked him with a single, flirty wink.
Back to top Go down
Nultron

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 7:58 pm

"Of course I'll be alright on my own, I wouldn't be traveling by myself if I wasn't," Nix answered as he turned away from Sasha, clearing avoiding answering her second question. While he could be turning away because he was insulted that she thought he wasn't alright on his own, by this point Sasha should know that he was turning away to hide the blush she caused him with the flirty wink and words.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 09, 2023 9:35 pm

Sasha chuckled at him still being so shy even now. Some things didn't change, but she wouldn't want them to change anyway, this was adorable. "Alright, Nix, good luck with your research. See ya later." She told him before packing up her very conveniently easy to pack belongings and going on her way. Her voice as she bid him farewell was refreshingly earnest and friendly, no seductive edge, no innuendo, no teasing. Just a simple, warm way to say good-bye. Both researchers would walk away from their chance encounter with fresh data, new experiences, and a nice acquaintance.

The End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nix vs. Sasha   Nix vs. Sasha - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nix vs. Sasha
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6