Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kutsa vs. Sasha

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:11 pm

Kutsa was wandering a small, rural town in search of something exciting to do. Just when it seemed like there wouldn't be anything for him in this place, he began to realize that it was a little TOO much nothing. Specifically, there was hardly anyone else out and about despite it being noon.

He looked to the town square, and he found out what was happening: most of everyone was here standing in a long line. At the end of the line was a stand that promised free lipstick kisses, and it was being operated by a lady who was average height a lean build, modest assets, medium length blonde hair, fair skin, and green eyes. What was remarkable were her lips; they were big, soft, plump, pouty, and every person kissed by them was left seeing stars. For now, she was wearing a hot pink color on them.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:22 pm

Seeing such kissable lips on the lady, Kutsa knew what, or who, was going to be his entertainment, so he got in line, preparing to lay on the charm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:34 pm

The line was long, but it moved by quickly as the lady delivered smooches to each and every person in attendance. Eventually, Kutsa made it to the front and was looking through lovely woman in the eyes. And, he could see another sign on the stand: she accepted 20 gold wagers for a sparring match. "Hey there, handsome. Want it on the cheek or on the lips?" The woman asked him with a smack of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:39 pm

"How about somewhere else," Kutsa says with a charming smile while he takes out and sets 20 gold on her booth, "And somewhere more private, how does that sound, cutie?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:43 pm

"Oh, I like your style. But i hope you know what you're getting into." The red-lipped woman teased. Since Kutsa was last in line, she was happy to pack up her stand, carrying it all in a suitcase. She turned and winked back at him, a sign for him to follow her to the outskirts of town.
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:49 pm

"Don't worry, I think I'll be able to handle all you've got," Kutsa replies as he follows behind her. Now that he was closer to her, Kutsa looked her up and down to see how she measures up.

(Analyze)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 4:56 pm

Analyze (Auto)
Lovely Show (84) Success

The woman's figure was surprisingly average for a midara. Based on her looks, she was ALL about the kissing. Which was even more evident as she puckered her lips at Kutsa and winked at him.

Kutsa: 29 Willpower, Charmed
Sasha: 30 Stamina, Red
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:02 pm

"We should probably do some formalities before starting. I'm Kutsa, but you can call me lover if you feel inclined to," Kutsa said before he quickly tried to pull the mirada into a kiss while her lips were still puckered up.

(Stolen Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:14 pm

Stolen Kiss (36) Success, Disadvantage (37) Fail
SMOOCH (24) Success

Before the midara could reply, her eyes went wide as she was surprised Kutsa so willingly went for a kiss as they fought. It wasn't often that she fought seductive men, but she wasn't about to be beaten in a kiss war. She put her arms around him and reciprocated his smooch, giving as good as she got.

Kutsa: 26 Willpower, 1 Pink
Sasha: 29 Stamina, Pink

(I forgot i had her wearing pink lipstick at the kissing booth)
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:18 pm

Surprised that she was able to fight back that quickly, Kutsa went in for another kiss, giving it more effort this time.

(Stolen Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:23 pm

Stolen Kiss (30) Success, Disadvantage (24) Success
Peck,Peck (26,86;7,74) Success, Crit Fail

Kutsa started to gain ground in their makeout session, and Sasha could barely manage a peck on his cheek as he took the wind out of her sails. Although, the man could feel something strange well up in him as the lipstick marks started to build up.

Kutsa: 25 Willpower, 2 Pink
Sasha: 27 Stamina, Pink, Kiss Disadvantage 1/3
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:28 pm

Having thrown the kisser off her rhythm, Kutsa moved on to tease more of her body, first going for her modest chest. "You mind telling me your name now, darling? And how you feel about adding a small wager onto this spar?"

(Mammary Milking)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:31 pm

Mammary Milking (6) Crit Success
Stunned

"Ahhh, it's Sasha, handsy. And I'm listening~" she said, enjoy his touch so much that she could barely move. "I'm going to kiss the daylights out of you." She playfully threatened him.

Kutsa: 25 Willpower, 2 Pink
Sasha: 26.5 Stamina, Pink, Kiss Disadvantage 2/3
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:36 pm

"Not if I do that to you first," Kutsa countered as he searched for the more sensitive parts of her breasts, "As for the wager, I was thinking who ever ends out on top o this spare gets a wish that the loser must follow, and I'm thinking that I'll have you accompany me for the night once I win."

(Mammary Milking)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:49 pm

Mammary Milking (3) Crit Fail
Rigorous Testing (Auto)

"If I win, you'll have to help me test a very special tube of lipstick. I've been told it's 'unforgettable'. Willing to risk that?" Sasha asked coyly as she turned around suddenly and locked lips with Kutsa. Her lips effortlessly bullied his, leaving behind plenty of sweet, pink lipstick. The lady killer could feel the stains wear away at his will, fogging up his kind of all but Sasha's lips.

Kutsa: 24 Willpower, Fascinated, Bound
Sasha: 26.5 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:53 pm

It seemed he had left her lips unoccupied for too long, something he would make up for as soon as he could find the will to break this lip lock.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 5:59 pm

Struggle (62) Success, Struggle (14) Success

Surprisingly to the midara, Kutsa wrenched himself out of both his stupor and her hold before long. "I think that's enough pink, ready to try the next shade?" She asked with a seductive purr.

Kutsa: 24 Willpower
Sasha: 26.5 Stamina, Pink
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:04 pm

"Sure, but will you have enough time to put it on? And also, I'll accept that risk of that special lipstick," Kutsa said, taking a single moment to catch his breath before going back in to kiss Sasha.

(Stolen Kiss)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:09 pm

Stolen Kiss (31) Fail
Fresh Application (50) Success

Sasha hopped back and smiled at Kutsa who only ended up kissing the air. "I'll have plenty of time. You better start preparing yourself to lose at this rate, Kutsa." She teased him before popping open a tube of blue lipstick and lavishly applying coat after coat to her lips. Her opponent could feel himself shiver as the cosmetic traced Sasha's perfect lips.

Kutsa: 23 Willpower
Sasha: 26.5 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:15 pm

"I don't think I'll lose as easily as you are thinking, especially if I get my lips on you again," Kutsa tells her as he approached, planning on using his mouth in a much different spot than what she was probably expecting.

(Eating Out)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:21 pm

Eating Out (15) Crit Fail
Lewd Application (Auto)

Kutsa had a sound strategy, but he was slow on the draw. Sasha got a grip on him first, holding his head and lips still as she pulled out a tube of purple lipstick. "I wonder what you were planning." She teased before thoroughly applying a purple coat to Kutsa's lips, a sensation that he couldn't help but find arousing. When she finished his makeover and let him go, he could feel the lipstick making him weaker and more submissive.

Kutsa: 22 Willpower, Disadvantage 0/2
Sasha: 26.5 Stamina, Blue, Fresh Coat
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:24 pm

"W-why don't you find out," Kutsa meekly said before he tried to tackle her to the ground.

(Eating Out)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:29 pm

Eating Out (2,84) Success
Struggle (100) Success, SMOOCH (96) Crit Success

Sasha fell onto her back as Katsu laid a few kisses on her womanhood, but he couldn't keep it up for long. The midara pushed him off and flipped the positions on him, pinning him down as she leaned in and gave him a good taste of her deep blue lipstick.

Kutsa: 20 Willpower, Disadvantage 1/2, Stunned, 2 Blue
Sasha: 24.5 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Leah

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:32 pm

Kutsa laid helpless underneath her, too weak and submissive to try free himself from her wonderful lips.

(Stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha EmptyMon Mar 14, 2022 6:36 pm

Stunned
Peck,Peck (30,94) Success, Crit Success

Sasha giggled at how weak he had gotten under her, and rewarded his submission with a wet smooch on each of his cheeks. She left behind two blue marks that started to sap Kutsa's resistance and make him even more sensitive to the midara's kisses. This certainly was some powerful lipstick, as if it wasn't obvious already.

Kutsa: 18 Willpower, Stunned, 1 Blue, Defense Down 0/3
Sasha: 24.5 Stamina, Blue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kutsa vs. Sasha   Kutsa vs. Sasha Empty

Back to top Go down

Kutsa vs. Sasha
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next