Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs. Altrea

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 08, 2021 11:43 pm

Stunned
Dragon Claw (83) Fail

"Did I put a little too much into that? Sorry, Dominic, I forgot how powerful my lightning is sometimes." She apologized to him as he became able to think straight, but could only think of Altrea.

Dominic: 6 Willpower, Blighted (1/2), Fascinated
Altrea: 17 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2021 9:10 pm

"N-no I'm fine, just...a little dazed..." His face flushed as his mind raced back to stuck underneath Altrea and her kisses, shaking his head as he tried to focus and go in for an attack.

[Basic Attack]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 3:11 am

Struggle (1) Fail
Dragon Claw (49) Fail

Dominic couldn't will himself to do anything but gawk at Altrea as she came close enough for him to feel her breath. "Is there anything you want to tell me? I'll gladly listen.." She whispered in his ear, knowing the effect she was having on him.

Dominic: 6 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 am

He'd tense a little, taking a small step back from her as his face heated up a bit. "D-don't do that...you're hard enough to resist as is..."

[Pass]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:22 am

Pass
Anything for Victory (53,52) Success

"Do you really find me irresistible? How sweet." Altrea only continued her teasing, staying right next to Dominic as she gently pecked his cheek. Then, she looked into his eyes with a sensual smile, wanting to deepen his infatuation with her.

Dominic: 4 Willpower, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 10:53 pm

"Well how could I not...? But...I-I can't just give up here...gotta keep trying..."

He'd feel his face only flush further, almost losing grip on his blade before trying to run her through, one last attempt...one last show of willpower.

[Flurry of Blows]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:14 pm

Struggle (32) Success
Flurry of Blows (82,85,55) 1 Success, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail
Dragon Claw (Auto)

The first of Dominic's swings made contact with Altrea, but then she simply caught his arm with one hand and caressed his cheek with the other, sending more of her strange energy into him to weaken his willpower. "That's the spirit. I always appreciate a 'never say die' attitude. But, you can't keep this up for much longer, can you?"

Dominic: 1 Willpower, Blight 1/4
Altrea: 16 Stamina
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:18 pm

He'd tense as her hand came to rest against his cheek, leaning slightly into her touch as he finally started to give in. "I-I...no, I don't think I can..." The tenting that'd been forming in his pants since the makeout session on the ground was likely a dead giveaway of that though

[Pass]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2021 11:23 pm

Pass
Anything for Victory (92,15) Crit Success

"It's alright, boy. You fought well. I hope you learned something from this. Or at the least, you enjoyed it as much as I did." Altrea reassured her sparring partner before going in for a kiss. It was gentle and sensual, an honest display of affection rather than an exertion of sexual craving.

Dominic has been defeated.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 8:45 am

"Little of both, admittedly-mmh..."
He'd let his eyes shut a little, returning her kiss this time, one arm hesitantly wrapping around her waist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 10:17 am

"So cute~. Since I won, I think I get the right to play with you a little bit. If you have any requests, Dominic, I would love to fulfill them for you~." Altrea encouraged her sparring partner turned lover as she pulled him into a close hug and continued tenderly kissing him, spoiling him with warm affection. Her curvaceous body pressed against his as her thigh found his crotch.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 12:50 pm

He'd melt into her affection, just enjoying the feel of her curves rubbing up to him. "Mmnh...mmh~ A...any chance you could, I dunno...pin me down like earlier?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 2:13 pm

"Fufufu, are you feeling shy, Dominic?" Altrea granted his request, knocking him down onto his back and laying on top of him. The only time she stopped kissing him was to speak or catch a breath.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 2:50 pm

"Maybe just a little..." He'd smile sheepishly, moaning faintly against her kiss while his hands began wandering and feeling over her body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2021 5:56 pm

"Here, let me get you more comfortable." Altrea gently got Dominic undressed, running her fingertips along his skin wherever she could. When he was fully naked, she pinned him down again and resumed her kisses. "Feeling better?" She asked him although she already knew the answer.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 12:33 am

"Y-yes...everything about you is just so...wonderful..." As their makeout resumed, his hands would move over her body, one gently feeling and groping over her hips and ass, the other over her chest.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2021 10:28 pm

"Aw, you're starting to flatter me~. It almost makes me want to eat you up." Altrea cooed as she deepened the kiss and caught Dominic's penis between her thighs, giving him an outlet to fuck and reach a climax for.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 23, 2021 11:24 pm

He'd jolt a little as her thighs pressed around his cock, moans muffled by her kiss as his hips bucked forward some before he started thrusting.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 11:41 am

"You want this so bad, don't you? Don't hold back, it's okay if you want to explode for me." The dragoness assured him as she rubbed her legs in alternating motions against his shaft while her lips fully dominated his, her tongue beginning to find its way into Dominic's mouth.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 4:28 pm

"Mmnh...mmh..." He'd moan out against her kiss again before everything kinda hit him at once, and he came for her, quite a bit too, poor pent up thing...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 24, 2021 5:50 pm

Altrea's thighs gently squeezed out his climax as she broke away from the kiss. "There. Much better. Been a while since a guy stuck around long enough to let me have a little fun." Her eyes fixed on Dominic with a lustful gaze, but she gave him enough room to recuperate.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 1:29 am

He'd shudder a little as their kiss finally ended, a small smile present on his face. "H-how could I not...? I...you're wonderful, Altrea..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2021 5:09 pm

"You're not so bad, yourself. However, I don't think it'd be fair of me to milk you dry right now. You're welcome to stay with me up here until you're ready to leave, Dominic." Altrea offered him as she gave him her hand.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 12:45 am

He'd smile and take the offered hand, getting up with her assistance. "Hm...well, I won't lie I'm not...against that idea, per say..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2021 10:33 am

"Let's get somewhere more comfortable first, and if you still want it, I suppose I'll let you blow some more loads for me." Altrea teased as she guided him to the very summit of the mountain, still holding his hand. There was something like an abandoned village at the top, but it was cleaned and maintained although Altrea seemed to be the only one living here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Altrea   Dominic vs. Altrea - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs. Altrea
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next