Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic vs. Khulan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptySun Jan 22, 2023 5:17 pm

In the town Dominic was staying in, he began to hear the word of the town, which was that there was a midara residing near one of the roads to the town that had been harassing passerbys for days at a time before disappearing to only come back a few days later. None of their victims were physically hurt to bad nor where they left mentally broken, the only thing that seemed hurt for all of them was their pride, with some saying stuff like "I'm not special enough" or "I'm not worthy" but never expanding on it. On his quest to do good in the world, Dominic decided to go face this midara, who based on the schedule he had learned from talking around, would only be there until tonight before she disappears for a few days.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 1:05 am

There's a breath in as he steps towards the area he was told the midara would be, eyes narrowed as he looked a bit, trying to see if maybe by some luck, he could find her and catch her off guard, tip the scales in his favor...
(Sorry about the wait! Been a little busy but I'm good now!)
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptyFri Feb 03, 2023 10:14 pm

After a little travel and searching, Dominic came across a dead body on the side of the road… or at least that’s what it could of been if he hadn’t been able to hear loud snoring coming from it for a little while now.

Lying there was a beast of a woman. Hefty breasts, a rear that looked both tight and plump, and an overall toned and tanned body. Despite being curled up almost like a sleeping dog, Dominic could easily guess that she would tower over him if she were to stand up. Speaking off animal quality, after a little observation, he noticed a set of wolf ears and a bushy tail.

Dominic had stumbled across a midara for sure, but was this the one he was looking for? Yes, it was residing near a road from the town, but that was most of the information he had on both this midara and the one he was searching for. The victims of the midara hadn’t given useful information besides some the midara did hurting their pride, which in a second thought this sleeping midara might be able to do if it had anything to do with muscular appearance.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptySun Feb 12, 2023 1:08 am

His eyes widened and his face went red at the sight of the very buff, very curvy, and likely very naked woman just asleep on the side of the road. That...had to be her, right? He slowly approached, keeping a hand near his blade just in case she was truly hostile. He reached a hand over and gently nudged her.

"...hello? Miss?"
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptyThu Feb 16, 2023 8:10 pm

On closer inspection, Dominic spotted a little clothing on the wolf, a simple sports bra and booty shorts, clothing that did its job of covering her private areas... barely.

As he nudged her and tried talking to her, the wolf midara growled in response. "Didn't you learn it is rude to interrupt people's rest, especially when they found a spot of sun like this?" She growled as she uncurled herself, stood up and stretched her toned body. His earlier estimation wasn't wrong, she did tower over him.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptyMon Apr 10, 2023 12:19 am

"Ah-...oh my-" he took a moment to calm himself as he looked up at her.
"My...my apologies. I'd heard there was a midara leaving a...rather strange effect on passerbys to this area, more emotional than physical...by any odd chance, is it you?"

(I am so sorry for the wait-)
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan EmptyThu Apr 20, 2023 8:31 pm

"That's what you interrupted my nap for? Because those weakling's pride got hurt since they weren't worthy mate material?" The wolf midara complained as she started eying up her potential new prey and sniffing the air around him, "Speaking of mating material, you certainly smell exotic enough for a girl in my pack, but we'll have to see if you live up to the expectations."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dominic vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dominic vs. Khulan   Dominic vs. Khulan Empty

Back to top Go down

Dominic vs. Khulan
Page 1 of 1