Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs. Khulan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:04 pm

The dragonkin, Sieq, had a simple day in front of him. All he had in his agenda was traveling through some woods to get to a town he had been hired to work in a few day from now. He had been warned before he started his travels that there was a pack of canine mirada currently prowling the woods, but he should be safe from them if he stuck on the trails. That advice was found to be true as Sieq was able to travel a long ways without running into any canine midara, or any midara at that, but then he came across the first one as the trail went through a sunny opening.

Sleeping on the side of the path was a fine specimen of a woman, who had hefty breasts and a toned rear that were barely covered by the bra and shorts on them, grey hair wildly running all the way down her back, and muscles that were so toned that they could of easily been sculpted from stone. Even with her laying down, it was clear that she was easily a foot taller than him, then he noticed one of the telltale signs that she wasn't any ordinary woman. Sieq spotted a pair of wolf like ears positioned on her head, and those ears seemed to notice him as well, perking up as he approached.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:12 pm

Sieq's eyes wandered to the wolf woman, and he was impressed with what he saw, despite the depravity of peeping at a sleeping woman. Such significant strength and curvature really caught his attention, her hair was surprisingly attractive, too. She was really tall, Sieq wasn't exactly short, but she towered over him. The sight of her made him blush and his eyes lingered far longer than would normally be polite.

She was certainly one of the midara prowling the woods, but he didn't feel too frightened by the sleeping canine at the moment. Sieq suspected that she heard him from how her ears moved. He was sure she was a nice person, but he had some work to get to, so he tried walking by her casually.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:25 pm

It appeared that Sieq was going to be able to pass by the sleeping midara just like that, but once he was in arms reach of her, specifically her arms reach, but before he could even react, her arm shot out and grabbed his clothing, promptly pulling him to the ground and finding himself pinned under the drowsy wolf girl. "Huh... Oh, sorry about that... My instincts just kicked in there," The wolf girl yawned as her eyes opened and Sieq found eyes that matched her hair staring down on him. She began to get off of him but stopped as her nose twitched. "You smell strange, what are you?" She asked from on top of him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:30 pm

Sieq was shocked to be so suddenly pinned down by the sleeping girl. This was a rather.... specific position for her instincts to put him in. Her eyes gazing at him as her hair draped down, it was enough to make the wandering young man blush. "Don't worry about it, I guess I got too close to you in your sleep. And uh.... my hygiene isn't that bad, is it? I'm just one guy." He said with a shy, innocent chuckle. Somehow, he couldn't imagine exactly why she thought he smelled weird. "Can you let me up, now?" The adventurer requested.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:43 pm

"No, its not that kind of smell... I guess I'm still just a little drowsy," The wolf girl replied as she got of the the adventurer before helping him up, grabbing his arm and pulling him up. Sieq was in for another shock as he found his feet dangling in the air as the midara held him up by his arm like a ragdoll. The midara was holding not just his body weight, but also the weight of all the gear he had on him, with just a single arm of her own. "That's weird. Are you wearing armor under your clothing?" The wolf girl asked after she had felt something hard and sharp on his arm as she pulled him off the ground.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:50 pm

"Aaaaa.. ayayay!" Sieq felt more than a bit surprised and helpless as the canine woman carried him so effortlessly. His legs scrambled as if they were reaching for the ground. His gear wasn't that much, admittedly, but her strength was still something fearsome. "What's we-oh, you're holding my arm by my scales. No armor, just my scales. Can you let me down, now? This is a little too far up." He replied her, the surprise of being manhandled fading as he settled into casual conversation with the Midara. Hopefully, remaining polite and civil would let them walk away from this amicably.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 9:59 pm

"Your scales? So you're some kind of reptile half midara?" The wolf girl asked, clearly having her interest peaked by these scales, as she obliged with his wish. She lowered him enough so his feet were steadily on the ground, but never let go of his arm, instead peeling back his long sleeve so she could see and examine these scales for herself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:04 pm

The stranger would see ebony black scales that seemed to almost glow despite their dark hue. They were almost like a shark's, pointed in a certain way to where they'd feel smooth going one way but would cut your skin going another way. "Thanks. My mother was a black draconid. So, kind of a reptile in a way. I'd ask if you were some kind of Wolf Midara.... but that'd just be me messing with you." Sieq replied to her. "What's you name, by the way? I'm Sieq." If they were going to chat like this, might as well introduce himself, he thought.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:19 pm

The wolf girl's interest peaked even further hearing of his heritage. Now she had to find out more about him, specifically whether these scales were useful or just for show. "Well Sieqy, you can call me Khulan," She said, already giving Sieq a nickname like he was a child, which to be fair, with her height and muscles, most people could look small and childish to her. "So why don't you tell me more about these scales and this mother of yours?" Khulan asked as she ran her finger along the smooth side of his scales, "I'd love to learn more about them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:25 pm

"Ummm..." Sieq blushed shyly as she towered over him. Her teasing nickname and caress flustered him and made him pause before he could speak up. "W-w-well... I was never able to meet my mother... but my scales are pretty hard and sharp as you can feel. I've had them since I was born, a-a-and they feel natural to have. Sometimes I forget they're there." He began his explanation as he looked up at her, unsure what to make of Khulan's interest... other than the obvious explanation of her coming onto him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:35 pm

Khulan finally started noticing his reactions to her presence, thinking that it might be easy to convince him to mate with a younger member of her pack if he was getting this shy and flustered with how little effort she had been putting into teasing him.

"Oh, it's too bad that you've never meet your mother," Khulan said, clearly being genuine about that statement, before she grabbed his chin to make sure he kept looking up as she leaned over and purred into his ear, "Maybe you want me to be you mommy~ Or at least mother in law, all you have to do is share those draconid genetics with my daughter."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:40 pm

Sieq froze up and trembled when she said 'mommy', and it developed into outright confusion when she mentioned his genetics. "Wh-what did you say? Y-you're just joking, right?" He stammered as he tried to pull away, even if her hand on his chin and breath on his ear felt strangely nice. The half-dragon really hoped that she was just trying to get a reaction out of him, because that's exactly what she got.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:52 pm

The wolf girl let him pull himself away from her. "Oh, what's that reaction? Is the big dragon scared of this little wolf?" Khulan teased as she watched him make a little distance between them. "Maybe I was joking, maybe I wasn't, that all depends on what choice you make," She continued, "And it doesn't have to be my daughter you mate with, it can be any girl from my pack. Or would you prefer for me to say it doesn't just have to be my daughter, you naughty dragon~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 10:56 pm

"Ummmmm!" Sieq's mind tripped over itself as it tried to process what she was saying, only to conjure lewd and indecent thoughts from Khulan's words. "I-i-i-i-i'm not looking for a m-m-mate, right now, Khulan! I'm sure your daughter and the other girls in your pack are lovely... b-but I'm busy with work..." He said timidly, trying to come up with an excuse to not be a part of this sexy, distracting, alluring wolf's pack... why did his thoughts describe her like that?!
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:05 pm

"Come on Sieqy~ Just imagine what kind of offspring you could make with one of them, the defensive abilities of your scales mixed with the instinct and sense of one of the girls in my pack. I would say that a canine's hunting instinct isn't as good as a dragon's, but you seem as meek as a lamb," Khulan told him.

"How about this? You don't need to settle down with one of the girls, you just need have a one night stand with them and ensure you pass your genetics onto them," Khulan said, seeming to think that he was more bargaining than trying to get out of this, "And I'll even still act as your mommy and let you suckle off my tits~ I know I'm not a holstaur, but I still got some pretty big milkers, don't you think." As she says this, she folds her arms under her breasts just to emphasize their size some more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:10 pm

"I-i-i-i'd rather not think about that!" Sieq blurted out as he kept backing away until his back was against a tree, finding the thought of being bred for his genes to be... somehow unsettling and lewd at the same time. Khulan didn't seem to know what else his scales could do.... but she'd be even more insistent if she did.

Sieq's eyes couldn't tear away from Khulan's boobs as she offered them to him, and he had to gulp deeply before he could respond. "They're some great tits... b-but I'm really not looking for a one night stand or a mommy right now! I swear! S-so... can we just pretend this conversation never happened?" The fear and fluster was clear to see on his face.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:20 pm

"Yeah... that's not going to happen," Khulan said as all she needed to do was take a few big steps forward for Sieq to find himself trapped between her and a tree, and if her reflexes while sleeping were anything to go off of, he wouldn't be able to make a break for it.

"I'll give you two options. Option A, you leave right now, knowing that me and my pack will be hunting you down, or option B, we play a little game, and if I win, you come and have a one night stand with one of the girls. But if you win, you can use my body however you want and leave with my word that we will never intentionally find you again," Khulan told him. "And I assure you, if you choose option A, we will find you," She added, dropping her friendly tone and glaring down at Sieq, making him feel like a prey being trapped by its predator.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:25 pm

"Can I know what kind of game you have in mind for option B before I pick it?" Sieq requested as he felt small and weak before Khulan's dominant demeanor and powerful body. Also... he was fantasizing about what it'd be like to pick option A... how hot it'd be to be hunted by this sexy wolf...

Sieq shook his head and tried to focus on the danger he was in before fantasizing about anything.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:35 pm

"Oh, are you actually considering option A? Come on and use that head of yours, Sieqy~ What kind of game would a midara ask you to play?" Khulan said as she quickly shifted back to her friendly demeanor, the sudden change making it a little difficult for Sieq to focus on the danger he had just felt, "I'll even give you a hint. This game will be even since we both don't have or use weapons." It might be concerning to Sieq that even though he hadn't mentioned anything about how he fought that Khulan had scoped out that he didn't have any weapons on him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:39 pm

"A fight, then... alright... I like my odds with option B. It feels like the same as option A, except I only have to deal with you." Sieq said, finally having some reasonable thoughts after Khulan made it clear to him. He did consider option A, but if he really felt like being a degenerate, nothing stopped him from getting hunted in option B as well. All while he'd actually have a chance to win. He wasn't concerned that she knew he was unarmed, if anything, it'd lull her into a false sense of security.

The only problem with option B.... is that it might make Khulan even more desperate to take him and use him for breeding.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:48 pm

"Great choice! I knew you would make the right one, Sieqy~" She said as she patted him on the head, really patronizing him this time, "Oh, and just so you know, there was one other difference between the two options. I never said option A would be over after catching you once." She then backed off of Sieq so he could get away from the tree and get ready to fight. "I doubt you'll be able to beat me completely, so I'll tell you when I think you've hurt me enough to win, if you make it that long. Oh, and you can have the first strike," The wolf girl told him. She must be really underestimating him or overestimating herself... or she was just estimating herself perfectly.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Khulan: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyTue Oct 04, 2022 11:51 pm

"W-wait, you'd keep hunting me and catching me even after the one night stand!?" Sieq asked in disbelief after Khulan boasted of her strength. Great, she was so sure of herself, now, what with him acting so pathetic....

It was time to fix that, then. As dangerous as it was, Sieq would have to show her what these scales could do in order to keep up. First, a show of his raw strength with a straight punch aimed right at the wolf girl's abs.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:00 am

Straightforward Strike (35) Failure
Puppy Wolf Kisses (40;72;79) 2 Successes; Disadvantage for Lips Weakness (49;27) Failure

"Of course we would of, you're one of the only specimens that have really caught my eye, and the other one is off limits to us right now," Khulan replied.

Sieq drove his hand straight into Khulan's abs, only to pull his hand back in pain. Turns out the muscles that looked like they could be sculpted from stone were nearly as hard as stone. "Is that the best you got, Sieqy?" The wolf girl teased as she grabbed his face before he could back away, giving each of his cheeks a teasing lick.

Sieq: 28 Willpower
Khulan: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:04 am

Sieq blushed bright pink as she licked him, and he stepped back from the dominant wolf. "N-not a chance. I've caught your interest... and you haven't even seen what I can do." He warned her as he clenched his right fist. Then, he pulled his arm back and threw it at Khulan, but this time he'd be throwing more than just punch at her Amazonian figure.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan EmptyWed Oct 05, 2022 12:26 am

Improv Combo (9;49;58) 1 Success, 1 Failure, 1 Critical Failure
Purring? (Auto) Success: Charm (68) Success

Sieq's blows seemed to do nothing to the fortress of a body the wolf girl had, but he did get the tiniest of reactions when his final strike landed on her face. However the fist in her face didn't stop her from bringing her face close to his ear, forcing his fist back along the way. "Then show me what you got, big boy~" She whispered into his ear, her voice being something between a moan and a purr, a sound that awoken something in the dragon boy.

Sieq: 27 Willpower, Charmed
Khulan: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq vs. Khulan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs. Khulan   Sieq vs. Khulan Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs. Khulan
Page 1 of 42Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 42  Next