Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:43 pm

One day, Sieq noticed his rations were running low, and his funds even lower, but lucky he noticed a job offering with a payment too high to resist. He, along with many others, had been hired to protect collections of valuable artifacts that were dispersed through the city for a few days till they could be safely transported.

It was nearing the final day of the job when Sieq, manning the collection he was assigned to, heard a very brief commotion outside the warehouse he was in, that sounded like it came from the direct were one of the others guarding the artifacts were stationed.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:48 pm

"Hey, what's going on out there?" Sieq called out, loud enough for the guards stationed there to hear. He stayed close to the goods for now, the job was to look after them for just another day. Losing this payment wouldn't be the end of the world, but it'd totally blow to spend time on this and get snubbed on his pay because something messed up.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 2:55 pm

There were moments of silence before he got his response. "Someone tried to sneak by," A voice replied that Sieq recognized be that of the guard out there, "From the direction they headed after I stopped them, they may be trying to get through the rear entrance, so you better check up on that." That last statement took Sieq by a bit of surprise, having never been told of a back entrance to the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:03 pm

"Why don't you check it? I'll stick to my post. If anyone comes through the front or the back, I'll be here anyway to stop them." Yup, something was fishy. This guy barely said a word the entire rest of the time, and now during the last night of the job he was jumping at shadows? Sieq knew better.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:12 pm

Irresistible Beauty (23) Resisted

Sieq received many more moments of silence before a drop-dead gorgeous woman strutted in. She had long, violet hair with violet eyes to match, and was wearing a black dress with some gold outlines that clung to her womanly figure. "Why couldn't you just check the back, darling?" She sighed, her voice clearly one of a seductress, "I always love guards reactions when I sneak up behind them."

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Fiona: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm

This was a thief, no doubt. Sieq sprung into action and attacked her directly with his elbow. "Maybe you can walk back outside and we can take it from the top." He joked at her as he tried to take her out quickly.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:24 pm

Irresistible Beauty (27) Resisted
Straightforward Strike (86) Critical Success
Stunned

"No thanks darling, I'll just make sure to have extra fun with you instead," The thief replied, thinking that they were still small talking for a bit before the action, but Sieq proved that wrong with a powerful elbow to her gut that sent her staggering back. "Wow, with strength like that, you'll be a great use for carrying out my treasures," She said once she regain her composure.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Fiona: 27 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:28 pm

"I'm not being your slave. I'm working for my own pay today. Guy's gotta eat, you understand." He continued the banter and went for a series of attacks this time. Sieq tried to ignore her charms, he had to beat this midara. For his pride, if nothing else.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Irresistible Beauty (21) Resisted
Improv Combo (93, 5, 62) 1 Success, 2 Critical Failures
Heavenly Flash () Auto from Off-Balanced (10) Success on Charm

"And a girl has to keep up her looks." She replies as he hits one of his attacks and forced the thief back some. "I mean, I could break a nail carrying all the goods I'll be getting, or even get a scratch on my chest, which no one wants to see damaged, right?" She continued, slipping off the top of her dress to let her massive breasts hang free, something Sieq couldn't help but stopping and staring at.

Sieq: 29 Willpower, Charm, Off-Balance
Fiona: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:45 pm

"I suppose not... but I don't work for free. If you're not willing to pay, then haul it yourself. Heck, you can use the profits off of... whatever this thing is to fix your nail anyway." Sieq kept on gabbing with her, it was the only thing shifting his focus away from the women's perfect body and exposed tits. Her every move was so enticing, and he already felt his cheeks on fire.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:51 pm

Irresistible Beauty (30) Not Resisted
Improv Combo (83) Failure
Erotic Evasion () Auto from Off-Balanced

"Now, don't be that way, darling," She purred, her voice making something break inside Sieq, "You shouldn't refuse before we get to know each other. Why don't you start? Tell me about yourself, your name, your story, your fetishes, especially that last one." As Sieq went to grab her, the thief stepped forward, making his attempt at grabbing turn into a groping of her soft chest.

Sieq: 26 Willpower, Commanded(Must reveal a weakness each turn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 3:59 pm

"My name is Sieq, I'm just a wanderer looking to find his way, and enjoy himself along the way. I'd like to know your name. And, ngh!" He caught himself before he got to the last question and fought the urge to spill the beans. The thief was so fucking hot... but he had to control himself.

Resist
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:06 pm

Irresistible Beauty (12, 25) Resisted
Resist (24) Success
Breath Stealing Kiss (30, 74, 24, 88, 68, 38, 15) 6 Successes

The thief frowned briefly as he didn't her most important question, before her seductive smile came back. "Well Sieq, you can call me Fiona, and why didn't you answer completely, did a cat catch your tongue?" She replied, and before Sieq could say anything, pulled him into a prolonged kiss where her tongue probed his mouth. Once she broke the kiss, Sieq found himself out of breath.

Sieq: 23 Willpower, Exhausted(3)

(Kinda forget he had a hypnosis weakness, so Irresistible Beauty is going to be done with advantage now)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:13 pm

Sieq's mind was sent completely spinning by that kiss. "Well Fiona... maybe if you pay me enough.... I might help you move this junk.... Maybe." He panted out as he closed his eyes and focused his energy to protect himself.

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Irresistible Beauty (27, 15) Not Resisted
Dragon Barrier (67) Failure
Scent for Treasure (26) Success for Hit (47) Failure on Fascinated

"Don't be like that, darling." Fiona purred, another mental string snapping inside Sieq's head. Before Sieq could put up his shield, Fiona grabbed his head and shoved it between her breasts, letting him take in her womanly scent as he regained his breath. "Think of it as I'm paying you with a good time," She whispered into his ear, "Now about your fetishes..."

Sieq: 21 Willpower, Exhausted(2), Commanded(Must reveal a weakness each turn)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:26 pm

"Nnn, I love staring at sexy women as they flaunt their bodies." Sieq answered her, taking in the scent of her boobs with glee before pulling away and reaching into his pouch for a quick snack. Her seductive voice just broke him down, he couldn't stop talking with her and listening to her every word.

Emergency Provisions
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:33 pm

Irresistible Beauty (17, 4) Resisted
Emergency Provisions () Auto Success (4) Candy
Heavenly Flash (22, 26) Success for Hit (99) Failure on Charm

"So you must of loved seeing my girls, just like this~" Fiona said as she let the top of her dress down once again, giving her large breasts a shake this time, once again catching Sieq's eyes as he downed a bit of candy.

Sieq: 22 Willpower, Exhausted(1), Commanded(Must reveal a weakness each turn), Defense Down(2)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:35 pm

"I-I did. I also liked being smothered by them, they were so soft and smelled so nice." Sieq answered her honestly. He tried to take another swing at Fiona, realizing he wasn't making any progress as he was right now.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 4:52 pm

Irresistible Beauty (11, 24) Not Resisted
Emergency Provisions (42) Success
Mid-Heist Check Up (86) Critical Success

"If you like them so much, I'll let you get smothered by them as much as you want," Fiona said before getting hit by his attack, which was less effective as he still gasped for air and the attack was expected. "But first, let me freshen up," She said, stepping back a little bit before pulling out a makeup case and lipstick from nowhere and applying it. If she was already a 10 out of 10 without makeup and lipstick, she destroyed the scale with it on.

Sieq: 22 Willpower, Commanded(Must reveal a weakness each turn), Defense Down(1), Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits)
Fiona: 26 Stamina, Fresh Makeup(3), Glossy Lipstick(3)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:04 pm

(Check pms)

Seeing her touch herself up was excruciating. Not just how she looked after, but seeing the application too gave Sieq a rough hard-on. He could already feel where this fight was heading.... "I love your lips so much, your lipstick looks so good on you!" Sieq confessed, still influenced by her commands. He looked for an artifact he could throw at her to turn the fight in his favor.

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:34 pm

Irresistible Beauty (10, 22, 1) Not Resisted
Tools on Hand (71) Failure
Stolen Kiss (50, 71, 98) Critical Success

Sieq looked over the valuable artifacts he was hired to protect, and he couldn't find any that didn't look like they would shatter on impact. As he looked at the, Fiona strutted her way to him, saying, "Why don't you just admit you love everything about me, and then stripe down so we can have some real fun," before pulling him into a short but intense kiss.

Sieq: 19 Willpower, Commanded(Must reveal a weakness each turn), Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Must remove all clothes), Stunned
Fiona: 26 Stamina, Fresh Makeup(2), Glossy Lipstick(2)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:46 pm

"I love everything about you. The way you make me stare, your hypnotic words, your delectable lips, your big boobs, and you have such sexy hips, too." Sieq confessed it all to her, unable to control himself as he took off all of his clothes. Revealing the scales on his forearms, back, and calves, and his erect member.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:53 pm

Irresistible Beauty (5, 11, 14) Resisted
Stunned
Thief's Throne Modified (38) Success

"Now that is interesting," Fiona said at the sight of his scales. She pushes him into sitting on a nearby box, taking her own seat on his lap, wiggling a bit to secure his manhood right between her plump butt cheeks, and asked, "Why don't you tell me about these?" as she ran her finger across some of his scales.

Sieq: 18 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Bound
Fiona: 27 Stamina, Fresh Makeup(1), Glossy Lipstick(1)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 5:58 pm

"They're, they're my scales. I got them from my mother. She was a black draconid, but they're extinct now. I'm the only survivor." Sieq told her the truth he learned from the Book of Belmon. After all, he's already been telling her everything since this fight started. Talking about his scales gave him an idea. "And they can do this!" As much as he hated to part with her ass and how amazing they felt rubbing on his cock, he wasn't so badly beaten yet.

He took a deep breath and let energy flow out of his scales and into Fiona, shocking her with black lightning.

Dragon Surge
Back to top Go down
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:06 pm

Irresistible Beauty (25, 21, 12) Not Resisted
Dragon Surge () Auto Success
Breath Stealing Kiss (92, 70, 98, 43) 4 Successes

The shock quickly got Fiona off of him. "That was rude, I give you the honor of being my seat, and you do that," Fiona said, "You know what, after that, I'm not touching you anymore, but that doesn't mean I'll resist you throwing yourself at me."

Sieq: 15.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq Vs Fiona Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Fiona
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next