Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:55 pm

"Then I'll.... ffffaaahhh~" Sieq let out a sigh of sheer content when she licked his tip. He almost instantly came for this technique, spraying his cum vigorously after being pent up by her boobs. Each orgasm cemented his love and adoration of Fiona, helplessly lost in the heaven she kept him trapped in.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:58 pm

With the heightened sensitivity from the chair and that from an afterglow of an orgasm, Fiona sticked true to her word, milking out another climax right after the first one, her commands on him making sure he had enough seed to spill on her bosom.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:05 pm

After ejaculating two loads of semen on his mistress's boobs and tongue, he tried to pull himself away from her and off of the chair before he exploded again. Fiona's hypnosis was so ingrained in him, she could keep him forever if she really wanted to. It's not like he had any hope of resisting her seductions.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:14 pm

“I told you I could do it without amping up the chair,” Fiona said, putting up no resistance to letting Sieq free his manhood, “So what’s your idea for the grand finale of your reward?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:25 pm

"Can you.. can you.... can you dominate me however you please? Take advantage of how I'm your helpless, needy boytoy? As long as it's slow and excruciating, you can finish me off any way you see fit, mistress Fiona." Sieq kneeled before her and looked up at her, sharing his last wish.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:36 pm

“I know you love the sound of my voice and my control over you, so let’s make use of those,” Fiona said, instating the following command, “From now until you climax, you will feel a bit of never ending pleasure for each word I say, constantly building up until it is too much for you to hand.” With the command stated, Fiona began to speak and take advantage of it, “So now let’s talk, darling. We will take turns asking each other question that the other must answer truthfully. And since you will be forgetting tonight, the topics of the question can be anything, and I’ll give you the honor of asking the first question.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:42 pm

Fiona's suggestion was even better than Sieq had imagined. He thought she might have him worship her foot or make his face into a seat, but this was amazing. "I have to admit, I wish I could remember you, mistress. I love your charms so much. What is your favorite way to make a boy cum for you? You have so many irresistible assets, it must be hard to choose." Sieq began the conversation with a suitably perverted question.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:50 pm

“That is a quite difficult one to answer, but I know what it is, and it isn’t only for boys,” Fiona answered, “It’s kissing, and not like just kissing anywhere, but just kissing lips to lips. It’s always fun to see their expression from up close the moment a simple kiss pushes them over the edge. Now, what’s your favorite way to cum?” While it is only slight at the moment, Sieq could feel the pleasure building up from her command.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:59 pm

"Wow, that's really hot. I can see why you like it so much. Your question is harder for me to answer. I'm a raging pervert, I have so many kinks, I've cum so many ways. But, I think it's when the woman teases the rest of my body and gets me so horny and needy. Then when I'm all aroused, they suddenly pleasure me directly, usually on my cock, and finish me off. Because of that, I'm vulnerable to almost all kinds of teasing. What is the most deviant and kinky way you've made someone cum or become your slave?" Sieq answered her question in detail and gave her another, already feeling his arousal steadily climb.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:10 am

“Oh, I’m sure there is one that tops them all, but after so many it’s hard to tell, but there was this cute girl who was completely in love with my scents, both the pleasant and the stinky, so through some engineering, I let her around in my dress for a month, never taking a shower the whole time,” Fiona answered, “What’s the most kinky thing you’ve been involved with?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:21 am

"Oh my god. I think I'm jealous of that girl." Sieq's face visibly reacted to her answer, and he fantasized about how heavenly it would be to smell nothing but Fiona for a month. "One day, I was walking down the street and saw a sexy punk girl who used bubblegum to tease people. I tried to play the hero and stop her, but she started rubbing and popping the bubbles against me, covering my face. It made me so disoriented but so horny, I couldn't stop her when she tore open my pants and rubbed a bubble right against my penis. I came the moment it popped, and once I was helpless, she cocooned me in her gum and left me like that. I came twice more just from being stuck like that, and I've had a harsh bubblegum kink ever since." Sieq recounted his story in deep detail before asking another question. "What's the most popular thing people request from you? What kind of service do they beg for most often?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:30 am

“That’s actually has an interesting offer since it differs between gender. For the guys, it’s my breasts obviously, I’m mean look at them, many would sell their soul to have a few minutes with these,” Fiona answered, flashing Sieq her cum stained breasts, “But for the girls, while some do like these, many are jealous of them, so for them it’s my hands. Few of them know how to touch themselves properly, so once I get my hands on them, it’s a whole new world of pleasure. If you had to choose a new fetish, what would it be, and make it something bizarre, like the bubblegum one.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:37 am

"That makes sense. And yes, your breasts are perfect, they were worth everything. If I had to pick a new fetish... it would be a women's scent, a lot like the girl you told me about. I don't care if they farting on me or giving me a whiff of their strawberry perfume, if a smell of it makes me weak in the knees, I'd love it." Sieq gave an answer inspired by their conversation. "Do you... have experience in giving people new fetishes?" He asked her, following the lead from her previous question.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:42 am

“Not new fetishes per say, but there is a move in my arsenal that does leave a person changed if I do it at the right moment,” Fiona vaguely answered, “What was the encounters or the things that give you all your fetishes?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:50 am

"Well, you know about bubblegum. I've always had trouble with staring at women and loving their asses. It came naturally to me. For my weakness to kisses, I was hypnotized by a sexy maid's lips until kissed my mind away. I... actually requested that she give me that fetish. For breasts, there was this lady baker selling treats. I purchased some, and then she seduced me with her boobs, and I begged her to fuck and then smother me with them. And for hypnosis, I met a lovely stage magician who made me her volunteer. We sparred on stage, and she deduced my weaknesses to staring and asses. Using that, she hypnotized me into submission, and taught me how sexy it is to be entranced. Now that I think about it, I might have a fetish for getting new fetishes." Sieq joked after another long-winded explanation. "Have you ever beaten any guards by making them masturbate for you? I'd like to hear a story involving that, if that's okay."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 12:59 am

“Beating any guards solely by making them masturbate, no I haven’t,” She answered, “As much as it may surprise you, my charm isn’t all powerful and I have to wear people down a bit before they start to listen, but I do got a good story. Once on a heist, I ran into a pretty good looking female guard, so I convinced her to help me, and then I ran into another good looking female guard, so I got her in on the heist as well. So once we got to the loot, there was a male guard, so I sent the two females to force him to masturbate while I worked. Now, it sounds like many of your encounters you get toyed and teased with, but have you ever actually done it with a woman?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:06 am

"That sounds like a good time for everyone involved, hehe. When you say 'convince' did you actually convince them or did you seduce them like you did to me? Either way, that's really hot. And, yes, I have done it. It feels amazing, and it usually happens when the woman orders me to. They order me to fuck them, and I oblige as hard as I can." Sieq was engrossing himself in this conversation, it was so casual but so arousing at the same time. If only he could remember this.... "Did you enjoy seducing me and giving me this reward?"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:15 am

“I seduced them like you, and of course I enjoyed my time with you,” She answered, “I know you wish you could remember this, but that’s just too much of a reliability on my part, but who knows, darling, maybe you’ll take another of the jobs and meet me in the future, I promise that if that happens, I’ll make sure you have something to always remember me by. What are the top five things you wish you could do with me or have me do to you that we haven’t done yet? Answer carefully, since if one catches my attention, we may partake in it as our chatting session comes to an end.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:26 am

"You let me worship your ass and maybe even fart on me, trample my face and/or cock with your bare feet, give me jack off instructions as you tease me with your body, slowly jerk me off with your own hand as you whisper in my ear, and crush my penis with your nice thighs." Sieq quickly listed off five unique fantasies. "Oh, and in no particular order, they're all tied. I do wish I can meet you again. Have you ever been seduced and made submissive like you're doing to me?" He asked her, still playing the question game. He smiled hearing that she enjoyed her time with him.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:32 am

“Oh, I like that one!” Fiona said before making her way over to Sieq, her hand reaching down and gently grabbing hold of his manhood before it slowly and gracefully began pumping it. “No, I haven’t meet anyone who could seduce me, you don’t find many seductresses working as guards. Have you every seduced someone?” She whispered into his ear, her hot breath tickling it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:43 am

Sieq softly sighed as her handjob began, and his spine shivered when she spoke in his ear. Instant confirmation that he wasn't lying when he said he wanted it. "Never. I'm actually shy about my desires with strangers. So, I don't often make the first moves with women. No, they usually come onto me and take the lead. I wonder if they find me attractive or something, hehehe..... Do.... you find me attractive?" Sieq meekly asked her, starting to feel insecure about how passive he was sexually.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:49 am

“Of course I do, but I also find guys like you adorable. The big, tough, handsome guy who are passive and shy when it to sexually things,” She whispered, never stopping her handjob, “I know this won’t matter in the end, since you’ll be forgetting it, but be more confident in yourself. You may not be able to pick up every girl you meet, but you could definitely pick up some. Have you ever been in a relationship?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 1:56 am

"Th-thank you... that's awfully kind of you to say.... especially given that you're a thief." Sieq blushed and salvaged a little confidence, although he still felt insecure about his next answer. "No, I haven't. I'm always drifting around, no matter how badly I get fucked, there's never anything long term. Maybe I should try to change that, somehow." He answered her. Her hand helped his penis reach its full length, and throughout his words, Sieq let several moans and whines escape his lips along with his answers. "Why are you a thief? This place already looks so luxurious, I don't get why you want the artifacts."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:05 am

“Well, it wasn’t like this at first and that’s why I became a thief, but now, I’d says it’s just a hobby and a good way to find people like you,” Fiona answered, “Plus some of the artifacts are fun to use, like that chair from earlier. Want to see some more?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:09 am

"I'd love to. That chair was unbelievable, it makes me wonder what else you may have." Sieq nodded to her, not asking her a question until he saw what she wanted to show him. "And, I understand your reasons. Everyone needs money some time or another, the whole reason I took the job to defend the artifacts was to pay for supplies for my travels. I also understand the fun of it, i love fighting for sport. Even.... if my winrate against midara is suspect at best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Fiona
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next