Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:11 pm

The offer of just giving himself to Fiona was music to his ears. He struggled against himself until decide to fight on, attempting to grapple and throw Fiona rather than himself.

Grapple and Toss
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:17 pm

Irresistible Beauty (27, 11, 9) Not Resisted
Grapple and Toss (11) Critical Failure
Heavenly Flash () Success due to Off-Balance (9) Failure to Charm
Scent for Treasure () Success due to Commanded (93) Failure to Fascinate

Before Sieq could reach her, she had spilled her top off once again, and Sieq found himself throwing his face between her breasts, taking in her scent and noticing how much better this felt when her breasts were hanging free. "Don't you just want to stay in there forever?" She purred into his ear.

Sieq: 12.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash),  Commanded(Scent for Treasure is now considered a bind)
Fiona: 26 Stamina

(The bind will take place next time it is used)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:22 pm

"They're so fucking good~" Sieq couldn't stop himself from praising her, taking deep whiffs while still buried in her bosom. However, he then pulled his head out of her cleavage, only to try ramming it against Fiona's head.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:28 pm

Irresistible Beauty (4, 7, 28) Not Resisted
Grapple and Toss (69) Failure
Heavenly Flash (44) Success on Hit (77) Failure to Charm
Scent for Treasure () Success due to Commanded (71) Failure to Fascinate

With her breasts already hanging free, all it took was a simple shake of them to turn Sieq's headbutt into throwing his face between them again. "Admit it, you love being dominated this bad, so much it gets you off when you fail to hit me." She says.

Sieq: 9.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is now considered a bind), Commanded(Failing attacks deal 1 damage to Sieq)
Fiona: 26 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:33 pm

"I love it. I love being dominated by you, I feel my dick twitch every time you get the upper hand on me." The line between how much of this was hypnotic suggestion and how much was truly Sieq's desire was hard to tell, but his arousal was plain to see for anybody. Her busty boobs felt and smelled like paradise, but his will was used to being put to the test, and it wasn't broken yet.

Dragon Rage
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:39 pm

Irresistible Beauty (29, 9) Not Resisted
Dragon Rage (1, 100) Critical Success
Stunned

Becoming overconfident, Fiona wasn't expecting such a powerful gut punch from the man she was absolutely dominating, both physically and mentally. "And since you love me so much, you won't avoid any of my advances, would you?" She said as she recovered from the blow.

Sieq: 9.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is now considered a bind), Commanded(Failing attacks deal 1 damage to Sieq), Commanded(All Attacks automatically hit)
Fiona: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:43 pm

"I promise I won't Fi-..mistress..." Sieq answered dreamily, getting high just on the sound of her voice and the sight of her body. He raised his fist for another punch, he knew he was melting away fast. He could at least do what he can.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:47 pm

Irresistible Beauty (26, 28) Not Resisted
Grapple and Toss (31) Failure
Heavenly Flash () Success due to Commanded (65) Failure to Charm
Scent for Treasure () Success due to Commanded (70) Success to Fascinate

Sieq moved in to punch Fiona, which quickly turned to him throwing himself into her breasts. "And you will never leave mistress's side until she is done with you, right?" She purred in his ear.

Sieq: 6.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is now considered a bind), Commanded(Failing attacks deal 1 damage to Sieq), Commanded(All Attacks automatically hit), Commanded(Struggle is done with disadvantage), Bound, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:53 pm

"N-never, I won't leave you, mistress..." Sieq body was burning in arousal. He kissed and worshipped Fiona's tits as much as he could, giving them the attention he wanted to give them the moment he laid eyes on her. His sense of reason tried to free the half-dragon, but it was quickly exhausting its strength.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 6:58 pm

Irresistible Beauty (2, 28) Not Resisted
Struggle (77, 12) Failure

"Good boy," She purred into his ear as he left his head wedged between her divine breasts, "So, are you ready to help mistress move all these artifacts and get a big reward?"

Sieq: 2.5 Willpower, Commanded(Scent for Treasure automatically hits), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is automatically used after Heavenly Flash), Commanded(Scent for Treasure is now considered a bind), Commanded(Failing attacks deal 1 damage to Sieq), Commanded(All Attacks automatically hit), Commanded(Struggle is done with disadvantage), Bound, Fascinated
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:10 pm

"Yes, mistress. I would love to, and I would love to receive you big reward." Sieq answered her, his mind mere moments from being unwound and wrapped around Fiona's finger. That faint spark in him pushed back with its last chance at redemption.

Struggle, Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:15 pm

"That's such a good boy," Fiona purred, patting his head, breaking his final ounces of will, "Now, get to transporting the artifacts, I've already taken care of all the other guards."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:20 pm

"Yes, mistress." Sieq gave each of her nipples a quick kiss before heading right for the artifacts and carrying them wherever Fiona would tell him to. Being called a good boy and the promise of future reward made the submission feel so good.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:29 pm

She instructed him to bring them to a old looking house, that once he got inside, found it completely luxurious. "You've been such a good helper," She purred, "So you get a nice, big reward." She then issued the following command, "You get to tell me how to dominated you five times, and each time, besides the last, you climax, you feel completely invigorated. After your fifth climax, you forget about the events of tonight."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:33 pm

"Yes, mistress. Shall I tell you all of them at once, or one at a time?" Sieq responded, already overcome with anticipation. The chance to request anything from his mistress, it was a dream come true! There was no chance of him resisting her anymore, it was only a matter of how badly she would rend his mind before she was done.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:35 pm

"One at a time, darling," She answered, "You wouldn't want me rushing through one because the next one is so exciting, right?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:48 pm

"You're exactly right, mistress. Can you apply more of your glossy lipstick for me, teasing me with the application and then covering me in kisses? Pretty please? Oh, and if you could apply your makeup, too, that'd be wonderful" Sieq made his first request, this desire was inspired by seeing her touch up her fashion right in the middle of a fight.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:54 pm

"Of course I'm right, darling," She purred, taking out her makeup and lipstick. After applying her makeup, she started applying her lipstick, making sure to do it slowly and get multiple thick layers on. "Are you ready, darling, cause once I start, I'm not stopping until you are covered head to toe with my kisses." She says.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 7:59 pm

"I'm ready, mistress!" Sieq told her, unable to go one sentence without letting word 'mistress' leave his lips. Her saying that she was going to be so thorough wasn't any deterrent, no, it only made his longing worse.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:03 pm

Fiona got straight to planting kiss after kiss on Sieq. After a few minutes, Sieq's entire body was stained with her lipstick, all parts besides his face and his groin. "Now, which one should I do first?" She pondered outloud.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:12 pm

Sieq shivered and groaned in ecstasy. He couldn't open his mouth without moaning after so many kisses. "M-my face, please,... mistress" He weakly asked her, using his little available strength to do so. His penis was already at full mast for Fiona's lips.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:16 pm

Without hesitation, the moment he said that, she began planting kiss after kiss on his face, starting on the edges and circling her way in towards a final kiss on his lips to finish off his face. "Do you want me to do your groin now?" She asked, already knowing the answer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 8:19 pm

The horny servant's eyes glazed over as he gasped in pleasure. This woman was just too perfect. "Yes, please, mistress. I would love to cum for your lips." He obediently requested, loving being under her thumb.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:37 am

“If you say so,” She says as she began to kiss around his groin, covering it completely in her lipstick before working up his shaft and finishing his total body covering with a kiss on the tip.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:45 am

As if Sieq's mind wasn't destroyed by Fiona's beauty already, a complete coating of her lipstick drove him crazy with lust. The moment she finished smooching his tip, he erupted for her and delivered a copious load of semen. The entire time, he was moaning and pleading for his mistress like a needy slut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Fiona
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next