Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:50 am

As he climaxed, her command took hold, making him feel completely refreshed, on the physical side at least, the mental strain on all the stimulation still hitting him like a dump truck. “What’s your next idea, darling?” Fiona asked as she stood up, his semen still fresh on her face.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:54 am

Sieq stood himself up, shivering in pleasure with every movement thanks to the lingering lipstick. "Can you sit me down and sit in my lap like you did before? Especially with my penis rubbing on your perfect ass, mistress? I promise I won't shock you again." He meekly requested as his eyes strayed towards Fiona's hips.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:01 am

“Of course I can, darling, and let’s put you in my favorite seat,” Fiona purrs, guiding him over to a pink, cushiony, heart shaped chair. “I’m sure it’ll make this a magical experience,” She tells him as she forces him into it, with him feeling his sensitivity to everything skyrocket on he touched it. “Is my seat nice and ready?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:04 am

Sieq got himself nice and cozy, letting himself sink into the chair a little and taking notice of the heightened sensitivity. "I'm ready, mistress. I hope I do a good job being your seat." He said, spreading his legs so Fiona had a clear shot on his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:07 am

“Oh, I’m sure you will, darling,” Fiona purred as she quickly sat down, enveloping his whole shaft with her bottom in an instant, not easing him in at all and letting all the pleasure with his heightened sensitivity hit him at once.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:15 am

Sieq grit his teeth and gripped the chair's arms in a desperate attempt to not instantly ejaculate. Feeling his thing sink into her divine ass cheeks was life-changing, and he wanted to savor every second of it.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:20 am

“Oh my, I can feel it throbbing so much in there,” Fiona comments, “But I wonder what will happen if I do this?” She than began to slowly lift and lower her hips, stimulating his whole shaft even more than before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:27 am

Sieq let out a cry of rapture. He writhed and squirmed trying to control himself, knowing that if he thrust just once he would cover Fiona's ass in his seed. Just a moment longer, he told himself as he sat there in blissful agony. Try to hang on just a moment longer.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:31 am

His moment of bliss would soon be over, but not directly because of Fiona. While she continued doing everything the same way, some did change, which was her ass cheeks getting lubed up by all his precum.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 11:34 am

Finally unable to persevere, he forced his dick as deep into her bubble butt as it could go. Instantly spurting his semen and getting it all over his mistress's ass. During his afterglow, Sieq couldn't stop himself from thrusting again and again against Fiona's rear.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:30 pm

Unfortunately, with her command to become reinvigorated after each climax, his repeated thrusting stole another two climaxes on her butt. "Oh my, from how much I feel down there, you must of really loved my big butt," Fiona purred as she stood up, giving him a perfect view of her bottom absolutely drench in his seed, "Now, since you used up a few loads on that, you only have one left, and you better make it count, darling."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:41 pm

Sieq cursed himself for wasting two of his requests like this, and wished desperately that he could get them back. But this chair and her ass were so amazing, he couldn't help himself, every thrust into her cheeks was a perfect indulgence of his fetish for butts. He stared at his cum dripping down her as he decided to push his luck. "I'm sorry to ask mistress, but may I have just one more? I simply admire your butt so much, I felt it deserved more than just one climax." Sieq begged her to at least forgive him for one of his surplus ejaculations.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:46 pm

"How about this, darling? I'll give you an extra one, however, you must remain in that chair, and I'll quadruple the intensity of it," Fiona replied.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:50 pm

"But, then I'll no doubt climax twice in just a matter of moments. Okay, mistress, I'll make do with just one more load if you truly want me to." He lowered his head a little, his last bet to try and get forgiveness from Fiona was to try and win her pity.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 3:55 pm

"You act like I could make you climax in a matter of seconds all ready," Fiona said, "So I'll be generous and give you two freebies, but I won't hold back at all. So in total, you have three climaxes left, but two of them I'm going to milk from you very, very quickly."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:02 pm

"You can mistress, you're so lovely and sexy, I'm helpless against your body." He praised her and truly believed what he said. "Thank you so much! For the next climax, can you fuck my penis with your tits? I want to cover them in my seed like I covered your ass cheeks." Sieq made his next request shamelessly, hoping he could limit himself to just one load this time.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:06 pm

"And just to clarify, you want this to be the singular climax, not the double climax," Fiona asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:10 pm

"This can be the double climax, mistress. I have something in mind for the last one. For now, I'd love to see how good you are at paizuri." Sieq changed his mind, if he had to climax twice for one service, then he would want it to be between her boobs. They felt lovely against his face, now he could feel them on around his cock.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:15 pm

"And as I said before, I'll milking the double out of you as fast as I can, so if you wanted more time with by perfect chest, I'd suggest having this be the singular," Fiona replied, making sure Sieq knew exact what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 4:27 pm

"That's alright, I understand. Thank you for making sure, mistress. Now, please, make me cum all over your boobs." Sieq confirmed, intending to try and resist her breasts but knowing he was going to cum in record time.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:30 pm

Fiona quickly dropped her top, letting her breasts hang out in all their glory, but before doing anything to Sieq, she dragged her finger along her rear, collecting some of his semen, and lubed up the insides of her breast with it. Then, just like with her rear, she quickly enveloped his whole shaft before using her hands to move her breasts, constantly changing up the speed, pressure and rhythm of the boobjob so Sieq could never get used to it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:35 pm

"Ahhhhnnn, they're perfect~" Sieq cried out, feeling himself quickly melt away in her cleavage. Fiona effortlessly brought him to full length, and he couldn't do anything but hang on and enjoy her squishy and skillfully rubbed boobs.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:39 pm

“I know they are, they are mine after all,” Fiona purred. While still constantly changing up the boobjob, Sieq could feel that the attributes of it were quickly gearing towards those that inflicted the most pleasure onto him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:43 pm

As the titfuck squeezed on him harder and stroked him more lavishly, Sieq felt indescribable euphoria, so happy that his mistress always knew the perfect ways to tease him. Rather than think or resist, he sat there helplessly, welcoming the pleasure that Fiona was giving him. His dick started to ooze his precum and make her chest even filthier.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 01, 2021 10:50 pm

“I’m surprised you made it this long, but what if I do this?” Fiona said, squishing her breasts a bit so the tip of his manhood was released, only to get ravished by her tongue, while the boobjob never stopped for the rest of his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Fiona
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next