Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Fiona

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Linsai

Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:13 am

“Well, come on,” She said, bringing him to a back room of the house were she had a made a gallery of many, many artifacts, each having a note nearby describing its function. “I’m gonna go grab one of my favorites, pick out any you want to test out,” Fiona told him, rushing off to grab one.

(You can describe any artifact Sieq chooses and it’s effects)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:19 am

There were so many to choose from, it was almost unbelievable. Sieq decided on a golden lipstick tube; capable of never running out of lipstick, being any color that's desired of it, and the feeling of its marks felt like being smooched over and over in that spot where the mark was left. He had to see if that last effect was real, and he wondered what other artifact Fiona had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:24 am

Fiona came back with two black and gold bracelets, putting one on herself and giving the other to Sieq to put on. “What to guess what these do?” She asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:27 am

"Ummmm, when I imagine when one of us does something, it also affects the other thanks to the bracelet." Sieq took a broad and general guess as he donned the bracelet, finding it somewhat fashionable, but gold wasn't his color, he felt. "Oh, and I picked out this lipstick tube, as if you haven't kissed me enough already." Sieq laughed shyly as he showed Fiona what he chose.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:32 am

“That’s actually what these do,” Fiona says, “And before we do anything else, I just want to say something. I’ve really enjoyed our talking, I’ve really never done it before with any other guards I’ve meet before, so I’m gonna drop all my commands from you and allow you to remember this night as long as you promise not to tell anyone about it.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:36 am

"I promise I'll never tell. I have no ill will against you... besides missing out on the pay from the guard duty. But, it's nothing I can't make up. And, it's nothing that compares to the time I've spent with you." Sieq assured her, hoping she would believe him. "And, it was a little obvious when you put on one bracelet and I put on the other. But, I don't know the specifics. I'll let you show me."
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:40 am

“Thank you,” She said, pulling him into a hug, “I hope we form a great relationship, whether that be a friendship or something more.” She eventually broke the hug, saying, “Allow me to demonstrate it then,” before she began to skillful massage her breasts, sending waves of pleasure through both her and Sieq.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:43 am

"I do, too, Fiona. You're lovely, and a nice person, too." Sieq managed to get that out before being shocked by the sudden sensation. "Nnnn, whoa, what was that? It's like, was I feeling what you were feeling from having your boobs groped?" He asked, wanting to confirm their effects. His eyes were glued to Fiona's big breasts.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:50 am

“Yep! Isn’t this cool? Now try something that pleasures both of us at once,” Fiona said, wanting to see what he choose to do.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:53 am

"Well.... maybe I can try this." Sieq wasn't sure what he would like that she would also like, so he decided to caress his sensitive scales. If she felt what he felt when they were gently rubbed and teased, she would definitely love it.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 2:58 am

“That feels great Sieq, but that wasn’t what I meant,” Fiona told him, “I was thinking more of something that would pleasure us individually so we could feel the combined pleasure of both of our pleasures, if you get what I mean.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:04 am

Sieq cocked his head trying to follow her reasoning. "So, do I do something that makes me go crazy, and it will make you go crazy? Then you do the same to yourself, and then we both feel what both of us are doing?" He asked. "Like this?" He began jerking himself off while staring right at her cleavage, hoping it was what she had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:09 am

“Once again, not exactly,” Fiona replied, “Let me just guide you into an example of what I meant.” She lowered her top again and command, “Suck on my breast,” with Sierra following the command and finding out what she meant, with him feeling the pleasure of drinking her creamy, sweet milk and the pleasure she was feeling from him sucking on her breast, and her vise versa.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:14 am

"I'm sorry for my misunderstanding, Fiona. So I need to do things that please us both at once, and we each feel it twofold? If I'm still off the mark, just keep ordering me, because this feels amazingly good. Your milk is sweet enough on its own, but then feeling what you felt, too. Nnn, it makes me want to drink more." Sieq said to her, gazing at her naked boobs.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 3:21 am

“You can drink some more soon, but first, let’s get some kisses on you,” Fiona said, using the artifact Sieq picked to give herself a fresh coating of black lipstick that matched her dress and his scales before planting around twenty kisses on his body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 9:10 am

Sieq stayed still and let Fiona kiss him however she pleased. As the black marks covered his body, he began to feel like Fiona was barraging him with smooches all over. By the time she was finished with this, his entire body twitched and shuddered in delight. "It feels so good~~"
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 9:40 am

“I know~,” Fiona purred, her face becoming a little blush from at the pleasure she was also feeling. “Let’s get comfortable before you get to drink all you want,” She said, leading him back to the chair and sitting on her, and with their shared feelings, Sieq could feel his sensitivity skyrocket.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 9:48 am

Sieq sat with Fiona, subconsciously and slowly coming closer to her tits. He wanted to throw himself into them, but the stunning pleasure from the lipstick and the chair left him barely able to move. He could only whine and contort his expression in lust and desperation.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 9:52 am

“Come on and drink all you want,” She cooed, shaking her bare breasts a bit, “And you better get started fast, cause if you keep acting like that, I may loss control and start ravishing you.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:19 am

"Hehehe, you say that like it's a bad thing." Sieq joked with her before leaning into her nipple and beginning to eagerly suckle on her. His arms snaked around her and gently pulled her closer, and one of his hands softly massaged the breast he wasn't feeding from. He was already ignited with arousal, and the many artifacts in play noticeably devastated his will.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:24 am

With all the multipliers and bonus pleasures being thrown around, the moment he started sucking, he was in a whole new world of pleasure than he had ever been in, and it appeared and sounded like Fiona was in the same boat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:30 am

Sieq was entirely unable to endure all of this; the chair making him sensitive, the black lipstick smooching him all over, Fiona's heavenly breasts, and also being shown what she felt in the best possible way. It drove him nearly mad, and any move he made before that was gentle was now ravenous and aggressive. Clutching hard to his mistress, shoving his face into her boobs, and greedily suckling away as he craved even more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:34 am

“O-oh my… you’re really getting into to this, aren’t you darling?” Fiona purred, it seeming like all his efforts to enjoy himself is also chipping away at her composure.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 10:40 am

"I-mmm- can't help it. I love you so much, Fiona. Nnn, everything feels like heaven." Sieq answered her, hardly able to speak between gasping for breath and moaning. He continued at a swift pace, beginning to worship Fiona's boobs again as he started getting full on her milk. Remembering how lovely their scent was, he also began taking deep whiffs of her cleavage amidst his frantic nuzzling, squeezing, and licking.
Back to top Go down
Linsai

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 11:02 am

(Check PM)

“You don’t need to help it… just give into your primal urges,” Fiona told him between moans as she started exploring his body with her hands, leaving no crevices untouched.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Fiona   Sieq Vs Fiona - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Fiona
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next