Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Goth Midara

Go down 
+2
AggronStrong
DNHumanBeing
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 5:04 pm

One thing I noticed as of late is our lack of "filler goth girls"

Like, we got goths here and there, but I felt like we didn't have a "template" goth-like temptress like we had with the sheep girls, the bubble punks, and other generic midara, so I took it upon myself to do it.

Also, you'll see me calling her "Goth Girl" as it was one of the names I considered for the title of this topic, but I figured changing it to "Goth Midara" since that pins it this topic as an RP character and not some generic goth girl post.

Appearence: Goth Midara are often teens, sometimes in their early 20s, are extra-emo women that often dress up in all-black clothes, use comically gigantic shoes with too much detail to be worth the astronomic price that they are sold for, they always wear thick, waxy lipstick over their thick lips they also often use combining hair and eyeliner (which can be black, blue, green, maybe even white if they are feeling bold). Due to their midara nature, they often wear revealing clothes and have extra lewd features: Dresses with big gaps to show oversized cleavage, netted leggings with T H I C C thighs, sometimes they use really small shirts that barely cover anything below their nipples, giving anyone a good eyeful of their pale and smooth skin.

Moveset:

Goth Kiss
The Midara pulls her target into a smooch that leaves a waxy lip print behind, somehow they can do it without messing up their lipstick though... midara logic, I guess? Deals 1dmg.

Ugh, you into that?
Aggressive and sadistic as ever, the midara will use their heavy-duty boots to kick her target in their balls/crotch. Deals 2dmg. If this attack crits, the target will fall to their knees because of the pain, downing them. Also, this attack auto hits against DOWNED or SUPPRESSED opponents as the goth girls do a Denki-Anma on their crotch.

Shut up and kiss me
The Midara wraps her arms around the target's head and pulls them in for an aggressive french kiss, slithering her tongue inside their mouth while she smears her lipstick all over their face. Deals 4 damage and has a 3-turn cooldown.

Are my legs really enough
Using whatever legwear she might have, the goth midara will pin their target against a wall and tease their crotch with her voluptuous thighs. Afflicts the target with a 1dmg bind.

Disoriented Already?
Using her massive ass or her colossal boobs, the goth girl strikes her foe right at their face, causing their head to spin in circles from the weight of the impact. Deals 1 dmg and gives them DISADVANTAGEfor 1 turn. If used against a DOWNED or SUPPRESSED opponent the Goth Girl will slam her curves at their prone form, dealing 1 extra damage and inflicting DISADVANTAGE for yet another turn.

Dominant Nature
The Goth Midara takes out a skull-shaped pendant from her bosom and swings them in a pendulum motion, hypnotizing her foe into obeying her next command, forcing them to reveal weakness, and giving the goth girl a new attack related to that weakness for the rest of the match. The new attack deals 1dmg and fascinates. Because Goth Midara often only learn hypnosis "cuz it sounds cool", this skill can only succeed once per match unless the victim specifically requests it.

Stop bitching and take it
Whipping out black leather love-magic-enhanced cuffs, the Goth Girl will restrain her target's hands behind their back. Doesn't deal damage, but applies CUFFED, making them unable to use any magical skills or skills that require hand movement (I'll leave what qualifies as "Requiring Hand movement" to the DM). Breaking free of the cuffs puts this skill at a 5-turn cooldown.

Using against a CUFFED Enemy
The Goth girl takes yet another pair of cuffs chains up the enemy's legs, applying SUPPRESSED, a BIND that suppresses magic, and causes all attacks made by the goth girl to hit the suppressed target.

Finisher: New Toy
As their opponent cums away their last resistance, the Goth Midara is left wondering what to do with their exhausted victim... Ha! as if that was even a hard choice: The Midara takes them and drags them off to her residence, where she toys and belittles them for her pleasure: making them cum over and over again in a show of dominance, testing make-up on them, seeing how her kiss marks and hickeys look, forcing them to lick her clean, using them as a seat, busting off their balls and anything you could possibly ever think of.

Okay, it's done... took me a few hours, I admit.

Anyway, this midara is very much a generic "filler" midara that's meant to fill gaps where "named midara" don't fit, and I did my utmost best to focus on what i think is "Goth Aesthetic" like Heavy-duty fashion, aggressive behavior, bold makeup with a touch of teen S/M

Tho since she is a filler character it's pretty much fine for you to just change shit around when DM'ing her, adding some moves and removing others (especially the ballbusting ones, I feel like a lot of people wouldn't enjoy that in a midara), if I see some cool new skills while shamelessly lurking in a thread I might even add it to this chick's kit.

Also, suggestions for moves are welcome.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptySun Jul 31, 2022 5:41 pm

She looks really fun! Balance is about right, too, she has the one strong kiss move but the rest is a little weaker because she's a generic enemy.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 7:09 am

Hell yeah, I'm down for a hot goth!

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 12:09 pm

i would love to send Lily against her!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 2:34 pm

Would love to help test her sometime.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 5:29 pm

Ayo, she is 100, no, 1000% free to use so feel free to ask me or someone else to DM this kinda filler enemy to any of you
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 6:27 pm

DNHumanBeing wrote:
Ayo, she is 100, no, 1000% free to use so feel free to ask me or someone else to DM this kinda filler enemy to any of you

i'll take you up on that offer if you are willing!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Could someone run her for me? I’m trying to get back on things after a week of hell due to family illness.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 11:58 am

herwillingslave wrote:
Could someone run her for me? I’m trying to get back on things after a week of hell due to family illness.

Lilytrice wrote:
DNHumanBeing wrote:

i'll take you up on that offer if you are willing!

I can do both of these runs, just DM me your character sheet when you are ready, also do say any specifics that you want or don't want to see in the match
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:31 pm

Present messaged me this morning about running her for me, but I would be up for another RP with Salos to help get back into it.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyTue Aug 02, 2022 12:33 pm

Nah, i prefer having as little RPs at the same time as possible
Back to top Go down
Moss-182

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara EmptyMon Aug 15, 2022 11:38 am

Wow she looks really fun. I would love to run striggabold against her one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goth Midara   Goth Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Goth Midara
Page 1 of 1