Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lily Vs. Goth Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Lily Vs. Goth Midara Empty
PostSubject: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 7:23 pm

Lily was on the trail of a slippery midara with a skill for blending in and leaving her victims dazed and covered in black lipstick marks. The cat girl ninja hoped that tracking such a stealthy opponent would help her improve her own sneaking skills. Her hunt had brought her to a moderately sized town near Rollatia where the abundance of friendly midara would only complicate her search.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:23 pm

Lily sighed as she moved through the town looking for the source of the midara, hoping she could get the drop on her before the other way around "Just my luck she was here, talk about making it more difficult to find a midara that kisses people..." she joked as she search for anyone with black lipstick
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:25 pm

(Encounter -roll 78- Success)

The cat girl didn't get far before she encountered a tall, busty, matronly woman with full lips covered in a deep red lipstick. "Well aren't you just the cutest thing. Are you new in town sweetie?" She asked, reaching out to rub Lily's ear as she admired the ninja.

Lily: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:26 pm

Lily squeaked as she lowered her ears slightly remarking to herself that the woman didn't match the description "Oh um thank you ma'am, i am new to town...looking for a friend." she said trying to look more innocent
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:32 pm

"Really? Who's your friend? People around here tend to know each other. Maybe I can help you find her." The motherly woman kindly offered, continuing to pet the cat girl as she came a little closer. Each word she spoke drew Lily's eyes to her plump lips and each step she took drew the cat girl's gaze to her big, bouncy boobs.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:33 pm

Lily blushes as she tries to focus "Well i don't really know her name but i was told to find the girl with black lipstick" she said hoping to make it sound like they were pen pals. Her mind racing as she tried to keep herself from letting the woman do what she wanted
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:39 pm

"Black lipstick? Well I know a few women who wear black lipstick. But they don't wear it every day so I wouldn't identify them by it. Do you have somewhere to stay while you're here?" She suddenly asked, her voice filled with gentle concern. The woman was now so close that her breasts were level with Lily's eyes. Her every breath causing them to rise and fall in a way that made it hard not to stare.

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:46 pm

Lily squeaked from how close she was "I...i don't but that's not a problem, im a catgirl after all, a simple box is home for me!" she said trying to take a small step back so she wasn't in the woman's breasts
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:50 pm

"Oh but that won't do." The woman said, stepping forward to follow the catgirl and causing her big breasts to bounce erotically before her eyes. "I have a spare bedroom. You can stay at my place if you like. I promise to take good care of you." The motherly woman assured her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 8:59 pm

Lily's face goes a deep red as she tried to focus on the woman's face "W...well that's very kind but i have no money and no way to repay you, so it wouldn't be fair to you!"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:02 pm

"Don't worry about that. I'm more than happy to help a visitor in need. It's my treat." The woman assured her, beginning to pet and rub Lily's ears again.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:04 pm

Lily squeaked and found herself purring as her tail swayed behind her letting her mind cloud for a second as she nodded "S...sounds nice..." she said as she pressed into the woman's hand enjoying the petting
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:08 pm

"Good girl. Now follow me back to my place. Let's get you nice and comfy in your new home." The woman cooed pulling Lily into an intimate hug that buried the cat girl'd head in her soft brace as she continued to pet the kitty ninja.

Lily: 29 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:09 pm

Lily squeaked as she was pulled into the hug shivering from the warmth deciding to just go along with it not to start up a scene "I...i don't plan to stay in the town forever ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:13 pm

"I understand. But while you're here mommy is going to take good care of you." The busty woman assured her as the lead Lily through the streets.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:16 pm

Lily mewled in surprise as the woman called herself mommy, knowing random town's folk probably saw everything "R...right, thank you ma'am"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:20 pm

The cat girl was soon at her new place of residence, a homely little cottage near the center of town. "Now dear. Is there anything I can do for you?" She purred, her countenance now more openly seductive.

Lily: 28 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:21 pm

Lily blushed and shook her head "N...not unless you can help me find the woman that wears black lipstick..." she said hoping that would be enough so she could leave and continue her search
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:25 pm

"I don't think I can. But no if you ever need to stop and rest mommy is right here for you." She said, giving Lily one last headpat and a kiss on the cheek before releasing her to continue her search.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:28 pm

Lily blushed holding the spot she was kissed as she sighed happy not to have had to fight the oddly seductive woman as she used the house as a safe spot for a second to get her barring as she search through the window for signs of the woman she was after
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:32 pm

(Encounter -roll 95- Fail)

Lily didn't spot any likely candidates, which wasn't a surprise as looking out the window rather limited her view of the town.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:50 pm

Lily sighed as she decided to head out into the town and begin looking for stores that might be able to give her more leads like a cosmetic shop
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:54 pm

(Encounter -roll 12- Success)

The first thing Lily found was a pet shop offering a variety of pets and pet accessories. Some of those collars looked big enough to fit her.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 9:58 pm

Lily looked in curiously to see what kind of pets midara even had as she blushed at the collars "I guess a mix of petplay shop and a acutal pet shop? progressive i guess..." she said as she blushed deeper
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara EmptySun Aug 07, 2022 10:02 pm

"You're perfect." Lily heard a voice from behind her say. She turned around to find a woman with short black hair, a black t-shirt with a silver skull on it that emphasized her full breasts, black eyeliner and leggings. In her hand was a collar about Lily's size. "You're going to be my pet." The goth woman declared.

Lily: 28 Willpower
Goth Midara: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lily Vs. Goth Midara   Lily Vs. Goth Midara Empty

Back to top Go down

Lily Vs. Goth Midara
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next