Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in Divenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 8:19 pm

"Morning..." Sieq groaned, not feeling any particular compulsion to remove Cecile's kiss marks... they felt nice...

"Apple me." He said as he sat up and checked out the woman's outfit, his cheeks flushed and skin shivering from the Midara's arousing voice echoing in his head.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 8:42 pm

Think of Esme's outfit in Enderal as a reference:

"Choose your poison, in this case, your apple." Cecile said as she passed a small basket filled with 6 red apples to Sieq, they were all in perfect freshness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 8:46 pm

"Thanks." Sieq grabbed one of the half-dozen and gave it a good much, smiling as he chewed the refreshing snack. "So... what's next? Got more work for me?" He asked before taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 9:11 pm

"Not at all, you are as free as the wind." She said, sitting back as she crossed her legs together. "Well, you met Rytta, but there are two other very lewd girls that I can introduce you to, one of them will spoil you like a kinky big sis and the other one might be a bit of an airhead when it comes down to men, but I assure you she'll suck you dry if you work around her kinks." She went on about her friends. "There is also plenty of not-evil midara to hang around in Divenity thanks to yours truly." She says proudly. "But just because they won't harm you it doesn't mean they will wait for you to say consent."

"That aside, if you feel like leaving it's your call, really."

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 9:15 pm

"If these two are as good as you make them sound, I might as well meet them. Although, I don't think I've ever had someone do the whole big sister routine on me. And, I met at least one of those nice Midara during my time here." Sieq replied on board with the idea of some more kinky fun as he remembered the ASSassin who so kindly gas chambered him. "Can you introduce me to your friends? Also, what are the kinks I should work around?" He asked Cecile as he stood up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 7:27 pm

"Alright, Astrid likes using her magic, so you should ensure she gets to trap you in her magic clouds." She said, motioning for Sieq to follow her outside the tent. "But, despite her size, she is very unimposing, so you have to make sure she is into whatever she is doing. I recommend asking for a light spar." Cecile lectured while she walked with Sieq through town.

"Oh, right!" Until she reminded herself of something, and then pointed her finger at Sieq's face, getting his attention. "Do NOT call her a midara." She ordered him, placing great emphasis on the 'not'. "Astrid is a half-midara, but she thinks her midara side is 'dirty' in more ways than one." Satisfied that Sieq understood the message, Cecile got back to walking with him until they reached a ropeway. "This will take us to the mountaintop district." She said, boarding the gondola along with the other dozen people that were waiting for the lift as well.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 26, 2022 8:21 pm

"Spar with her, get caught in clouds, don't call her a Midara, I think I got it." Sieq replied, chuckling as Cecile pointed at him and gently brushing her finger aside. The young man boarded the gondola, wondering what this Astrid would be like in person. Also, he didn't think he had ever been this high up before. But, he felt... at home, almost. Like it was perfectly fine for Sieq to be so far up the mountains. Well, he was part dragon....

"What about the other lady? Or should we just take it one woman at a time?" Sieq asked, figuring that the gondola ride was a good chance to have a little chat.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:08 pm

"Well, first off I need to clear those kiss marks from your face... heh." Cecile said with a chuckle as she used her bare hand to just remove them... magic I guess?

"One at a time, trust me, those two don't really tag team well together. Any more questions?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 4:20 pm

"No, not really. Let's go say hi to Astrid." Sieq answered, trusting Cecile's warning and staying focused on the cloudy Midara for now. Er, half-midara. Lady, she doesn't like being called a Midara.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 8:39 pm

"Sure thing, just follow me." She said, taking Sieq on a stroll through the mountaintops.

The whole atmosphere here was MUCH different from the town center, buildings were made out of bricks, and, since flat terrain was not really abundant here, stairs that were carved into the mountain happened to be a bigger part of daily life than Sieq's legs would've preferred (the degrees weren't tall, there was just too many of them), that aside, there was vegetation everywhere, Cecile claimed that trees were a big deal when it came down to preventing landslides, saying their roots basically kept the mountain still and that was why they were only rarely removed. (fun fact: that's actually true, vegetation actually drains water away from the soil, strengthening it a lot.)

It wasn't long before they reached what looked like an abandoned warehouse. "This is her house, go ahead, open the door~~" She teased, pushing Sieq ahead.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 9:13 pm

Sieq took in the surroundings with a smile, he liked the trees and the elevation. People making homes here felt almost familiar, like it was a memory he didn't know he had. His legs complained a bit, but overall he wasn't deterred by the hike.

Sieq chuckled as Cecile nudged him. "Hehe, okay. This doesn't seem like a place fit for a lady, though. Well... I actually know one woman who it would fit." He joked, trying not to mention Maylene too specifically. He was about to open the door, but his manners reminded him of the option of knocking. Furthermore, it was possible that Cecile wanted something... unexpected to happen when he opened it. So, the visitor gave the door three good knocks instead.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:00 pm

Cecile felt happy seeing Sieq just feel at home, but he was in for a surprise now. "Trid! It's Cecile." Sieq's companion said and then the door immediately opened, the abandoned warehouse's inside was completely different from what Sieq expected.

As it, the place was filled to the brim with magic: a soft layer of blue and white clouds covered the ground like snow and the whole place was an arcanist's dream workshop: many stones and clockwork devices were organized along the tables, desks, and drawers, but the highlight was definitely the head-sized globe surrounded with several different rings of stone in constant spinning motion that were adorned with blue gemstones.

Right next to it, was a tall (and I mean taller-than-Dimitrescu tall) woman with cloud-like hair tied into a braid, she also had soft, blue lips and eyes. "Hi..." She said, her voice slow and restrained as she kept watching her contraption and said no more.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 27, 2022 10:31 pm

Wow, this place was like a sky or something, the ladies could almost see Sieq's eyes pop out of his head as he took it all in. And, well, it may have been bad manners the way he was looking at the surroundings instead of Astrid.

Eventually, his eyes fell upon her, and he took a few more seconds to take in the sight of her. With a light blush on his cheeks, Sieq introduced himself. "Hello. You're Astrid, right? My name is Sieq, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope Cecile and I aren't bothering you."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:17 pm

"I- What?" Astrid finally noticed Sieq and realized it wasn't just Cecile who was visiting, then she went into a coughing fit for a few seconds, before recomposing herself and going back to watching the movements of the stone rings. "Never mind that, I need-" But Cecile interrupted the giant woman "To top Sieq!" Which made Astrid's face go from somewhat pale to red molten iron.

"N-n-need what?!" She retreated into a corner, but Cecile just smiled menacingly and pushed her advantage, not allowing Astrid any mental room to retreat. "Come on~~ I know you've been lonely as of late~~" She kept the invasive teasing going. "Come on, Trid... you know you want some of that Dragon d-"

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" Astrid interrupted her friend before her words could get any lewder, and then Cecile, with a satisfied smile, turned back and walked to Sieq and tapped him on the shoulder. "I am a great wing woman, I know." And then she left through the same door that they got in through, leaving both Sieq and Astrid in the room, alone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 12:45 pm

Well, that made it hard for Sieq to pretend that the reason for this visit was anything but a booty call. It was funny seeing how skittish Astrid was, and he learned that Cecile's shame was probably in the negatives. That woman basically didn't care. He walked a bit closer to the giant woman, but he made sure to give her some personal space.

"Hey, Astrid. Your room here is amazing! I don't know how to describe it right, but it's something special, I can tell. I'm sorry if Cecile got on your nerves. As incorrigible as she is, she has been helpful to me, at least." He said, hoping to ease Astrid's nerves with casual conversation.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 1:00 pm

"...thanks..." Astrid said, not actually making eye contact with Sieq, instead, she just looked up. "Cecile... right... incorrigible...." She was breathing heavily and methodically, maybe still shaken by Cecile's teasing, but then she took a good look at Sieq and breathed in deeply, calming herself down. "Sieq... was it?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 2:27 pm

"Yes, my name is Sieq. Spelled with a 'q'." He confirmed with a smile, extending a hand for the woman to shake. There was some stuff he wanted to ask her, but that could wait until she was comfortable. He didn't come here to make things hard on Astrid.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 4:22 pm

"I see..." She stared looked at his hand for a second before extending it for a handshake. "So... what are you into?" Astrid asked. "I don't judge, so don't worry."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 6:33 pm

"You mean kinks, right? That's a little forward... but I don't mind sharing. Although.... it's a really long list." Sieq smiled a bit nervously, not expecting that line of questioning so soon. "But, those lips of yours catch my eye, is that lipstick? And, I can't deny that your curves get my attention, too."
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:28 pm

"I-i see... hmmm..." Astrid stood there, trapped inside her own thoughts, and simply did not answer... did she space out?

Awkward...
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 7:30 pm

"Are you all right, Astrid? Is there something you wanted to say?" Sieq asked her, feeling the awkwardness even despite his slight obliviousness. Well, he could play one of the cards that Cecile gave him. "Would it help you if we had a sparring session? I'd be happy to go around with you." He offered.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:06 pm

"Yeah... it would." Astrid said as she took a step back and asked. "Ready?"

Suddenly, the clouds in the ground stopped just "floating" and were now flowing around in circular motions, but they weren't doing much beside that.

Sieq / 30HP
Astrid / 30HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:09 pm

"Alright, Astrid. I wish you luck." Sieq said as his eyes went to her clouds. He remembered that Cecile mentioned that she'd like it if he got caught in them. If they made a move towards him, he'd make it a point to not move and see what happens. But for now, he attacked Astrid.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:21 pm

[Improv Combo - (30, 28, 67), 2 hits]
[Heavenly Kiss - 11, crit fail]

Sieq charged in and went for the ol' reliable jab into straight punch right at Astrid's gut, applying pressure and causing her to retreat, but he could keep on the attack easily if he'd like.

Sieq / 30HP
Astrid / 28HP / Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 28, 2022 9:24 pm

Sieq did a jab and a straight already, so he might as well put his all into the next punch if Astrid was making it this easy. He hoped that once their spar was done, she'd be easier to talk to.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in Divenity
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next