Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq in Divenity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:03 pm

[Dragon Claw - 96, crit (Blight - 69, fail)]

"Actua- Aahh!" Cecile screamed and squirmed as Sieq shocked her breasts, but he could tell she was enjoying herself, namely by the blushing and by her eyes turning into hearts for but a split second. "Shit, I never knew I actually enjoyed pain, especially when pinned." Cecile now had Sieq to blame for awakening something weird within her.

Sieq / 6HP / Temp Weakness: Handjobs / Charmed
Cecile / 18HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:06 pm

"And, I never knew a handjob could feel that good. Fair trade, right?" Sieq chuckled as he put a hand up to Cecile's neck to give her yet another shock. "You know, you can always just sit back and let me get you off. Should be a nice change of pace for a Midara, right?" He suggested to her, now the adventurer was the one doing the trolling and teasing.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:15 pm

[Draconic Bolt - 65, miss]
[Induced Fantasies - 19, miss]

Considering Sieq's offer for 2 seconds, Cecile shook her hand and breathed more pheromones at his face, this time, he simply stepped back and avoided them, but at the cost of his shock meeting only thin air.

Sieq / 6HP / Temp Weakness: Handjobs / Charmed
Cecile / 18HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:18 pm

"Hey, was that you trying to give me another kink? You already made me weak to handjobs and tried to do the same for assplay, what could be next?" Sieq asked her as he saw the pheromones dissipate, and he couldn't hide the hint of want in his voice as he spoke. He decided to stop shocking Cecile for a second and give her a rough elbow in the stomach instead.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:29 pm

[Straight Foward Strike - 51, miss]
[Groping - 94, crit]

"Maybe headscissors~~?" Cecile teased as she jumped over Sieq with surprising agility and wrapped her plump thighs around his nape, then, she spun while hanging onto the Dragon man and eventually forced the man to the ground while her pussy was right next to his mouth. "This. This is called a schoolgirl pin, I don't know why that name, but it's hot as fuck and I can entice you with aphrodisiac pussy juice really easily right now... but I'm not *really* in the mood... maybe you could lick me a little to really get me in the mood~~" She winked at Sieq, Cecile had the adventurer right where she wanted to, but he could still escape with power alone.

The question is: Did he want to escape?

"Or maybe... since you clearly love when I breathe you to sleep, I could do just that, just pick a fetish, handsome, I'll do the rest~~" Cecile brought herself low and seductively whispered towards Sieq.

Sieq / 3HP / Temp Weakness: Handjobs
Cecile / 18HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 9:37 pm

Sieq was shocked by how swift Cecile was, and he was caught in her thighs and taken down to the ground before he even knew it. "Sc-schoolgirl pin, huh? I-interesting...." he stammered as he was tempted to lick her womanhood then and there. Cecile putting him in this spot with such sexy confidence made Sieq realize that he wasn't just losing, he had lost already. So to answer the question, not a fiber of him wanted to escape. He put a single kiss on her pussy until he heard her next offer.

He looked up at the Midara with obvious craving for defeat as he quickly thought of a kink for her to break him with. "Being in a spot like this, thighs happen to come to mind.... you don't really think I'm handsome, do you?" Sieq said to Cecile as he gave in to his fate.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 10:00 pm

"Well... you are a 3/10, but beggars can't be choosers, heh." She said with a giggle, which meant she was joking... right? "Either way... thighs it is." She said as she let go of her pin and brought her face down right in front of Sieq's and breathed her pheromones out, soon driving him to sleep.

When he came to, he was once again in a dark room lit only by candles, but this time, he was laying with his back on a bed, while both Cecile and Luna were right next to him, licking and kissing his ears while their thighs rubbed up and down on his very erect dick.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 05, 2022 10:05 pm

Only 3/10?! That had to have been a tease, no way she'd take any interest in him if he was really 3/10, that was like, how the ranking system worked in Sieq's mind. He couldn't think it over for long before he breathed in the pheromones and passed out.

"Nnnn... faaa.... ahh..." Sieq couldn't contain his moans as the two ladies worked him over. He wasn't restrained, but he was still too weak to do anything more than take the full brunt of their double-teaming service. The lewd and wet smacks of their lips filled his ears as his hard-on twitched between their thighs. This already felt too good....
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 10:20 am

"Fuuuuu..." Cecile whispered in Sieq's ear as her plump thigh rubbed his length even harder, Luna, on the other hand, took her time to undo his pants and wrap her hand around his member. "Now cum for us, boy." The redhead commanded right into his ear, and Sieq immediately exploded right between them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soon, when he woke up, he was still in that same alley seating on a pile of trash, his pants were unbuckled, his dick was soft, his balls were drained and he was marked all around by Cecile's lip prints.

[Sieq gained a thigh fetish! Choose the effect yourself.]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 10:44 am

(Alright, I added one)

"Nnnngh.... not off to a good start." Sieq groaned as he sat in defeat a while longer. The pleasure still lingered thanks to the kiss marks all over him. He had to admit, Cecile knew just how to get him going. The half-dragon rested until he could stand steady and then started cleaning himself up and redressing himself.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:23 pm

[Encounter - 45, fail]

Fortunately for Sieq, the closest thing that happened to someone walking in on him was some distant chattering.

Sieq / 30HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:34 pm

If they were talking about him behind his back, he didn't mind it. Honestly, he deserved it after getting ravaged by Cecile like that. Sieq finished the task of cleaning himself up, with some hesitation about getting rid of the lip marks. Then, he went back on the streets and started to wander again. Fully expecting another Midara to ambush him.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:41 pm

[Encounter - 70, success]
[Starting with the end - 77, miss]

Keeping his guard up proved to be helpful for Sieq, as it allowed the adventurer to sidestep what he initially perceived as a "falling ass" that ambushed him while he walked through the market.

After he smoothly dodged it, Sieq came face to face with the same ASSassin that asked him for a warmup a few minutes ago. "Hey, Sieq... I came to fulfill our promise~~" She said with a sultry voice and a sly smile, despite the fact she did miss her sneak attack.

Sieq / 15HP
ASSassin / 15HP

(Took away some HP for the sake of speed, if you wish i can revert this change.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 12:51 pm

(That's fine, no worries)

She came to collect a bit sooner than Sieq had anticipated. He DID make a promise to her, so this would probably end with him under her ass. "You're a bit early than I thought you'd be, but I'm not busy right now, so." He raised his fists for a little scuffle. "I can play with you a bit." The adventurer went at her to give her thick cheeks another big spank.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:09 pm

[Straightforward Strike - 27, miss]
[Lovely Poison - 74, hit (lip weakness disadvantage - 75, fail)]

The ASSassin turned around and brought him in into a kiss, from there, she slipped a pill inside of his mouth. "Let's get you in the mood first." She whispered as she kissed him, her hand running around his ass and leg as his whole body started feeling more numb.

Sieq / 13HP / Disadvantage
ASSassin / 15HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:12 pm

Sieq got the shivers as the ASSassin's lips met his, and he had encountered enough of them to expect her to slip him that drug in the kiss. "Nnn..." he softly groaned, already starting to feel the mood as she felt him up.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:30 pm

[Improv Combo - ((44, 24), (33, 69), (28, 49)), 1 hit]
[Bump and Grind - 7, crit miss]

Despite feeling rather sluggish, Sieq managed to reflexively shove the ASSassin away from him with both hands, which caused her to stumble backward a little bit, as she was not expecting him to resist while poisoned.

Sieq / 13HP
ASSassin / 14HP / Off-Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 1:38 pm

"I'm still going to make you work for it a bit." Sieq teased the ASSassin as he stepped forward and aimed a punch right into her modest chest. Having a little more fun with this than he should.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:01 pm

[Straightforward Strike - auto!]
[Full Moon - 73, miss]

Sieq's punch landed directly on the ASSassin's boobs, making her let out a panicked YELP as she stumbled back even further, and then she paused to take a deep breath. "Shit, I didn't know you punched so hard."

Sieq / 13HP
ASSassin / 11HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:05 pm

"I didn't know you kissed so well. You're not giving up already, are you?" Sieq asked her, hoping to push her to do better in the same spirit as the training he was used for back when he was captured by Shiri.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:23 pm

[Improv Combo - (65, 66, 97), 1 hit, 1 crit fail]
[Love to watch her leave - 34, hit]

Sieq managed to punch her right in the gut, but she powered through it. "Not. yet." She said as she wrapped her arms around Sieq's shoulders and brought him into a french kiss, then, when she let go, he fell on his knees and she turned around and started to sway her ass right in front of his face, but never touching it.

"Like what you see?"

Sieq / 10HP
ASSassin / 11HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:30 pm

Sieq knelt there dumbstruck by the sight of her rear and the taste of her lips. "I love what I see...." he said, almost in a daze from the sight of that perfect ass in front of him. He nearly leaned in and gave it a kiss, but he got ahold of himself and tried to wrestle her down to the floor instead.

Grapple and Toss
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:45 pm

[Full Moon - 48, hit]
[Grapple and Toss - Auto fail!]

Sieq was so close to her, she was so easy to grapple, literally at arm's reach, but then she took her pants down and flashed her laced black panties right at Sieq's face, and the dragon man was mesmerized by it. "Just look at my lingerie, Sieq, you know you don't want to fight it."

Sieq / 10HP / Stunned
ASSassin / 11HP
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 2:51 pm

"I know I don't want to fight it...." Sieq repeated weakly, unable to take his eyes off her lingerie just like she said. Rather than put up a lick of resistance, the half-dragon leaned in and planted a kiss on one of her plump cheeks. "Damn, they look good on you."

Stunned
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 06, 2022 3:02 pm

[Total Eclipse - 80, Success]

"Good, that means you'll love staying under them." The ASSassin said as she pressed her ass against Sieq's face just as he landed that kiss on them. Then she started weighing herself down, slowly but surely bringing a complacent Dragon man into the ground, the ASSassin's cheeks completely drowning his face in a soft paradise.

Sieq / 9HP / Facesit (bind)
ASSassin / 11HP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq in Divenity   Sieq in Divenity - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq in Divenity
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next