Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Annie vs. Kissandra

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Annie vs. Kissandra - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annie vs. Kissandra   Annie vs. Kissandra - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 21, 2022 5:45 pm

Kissandra broke the kiss just before Allie went over the edge and ran her fingers through the cutie's hair. "Let's get some privacy. I'll touch up my lipstick, and I'll take you back to heaven." She cooed to the adorable girl as she pulled her backstage to a single bed that was stored there for some reason. In the privacy of the backstage, Kissandra put Allie on the bed freshened up her neon pink lips, and then spent the rest of the day covering Allie in kisses, smooches, pecks, and everything in between. The illusionist wouldn't leave the theater until she was covered head to toe in lipstick prints, but eventually, Kissandra WOULD let her go after she was certain that the little girl's mind and body were spent.

The End
Back to top Go down

Annie vs. Kissandra
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3