Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:38 pm

Blake and Quinn had left a highly populated town behind, after having made good friends with each other the day prior. With freshly maintained weapons, cleaned bodies, and filled stomachs, the pair strolled towards a rather heavily forested area where they planned to meet up with Yang, Blake's partner. "Remember, Quinn, the reason Yang and I are here is because we've been hearing about bandits here, so we should be carrful." The feline Huntress warned the canine samurai.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:44 pm

"I'll make sure to stay on high alert," Quinn assured Blake as they moved through the woods, before barraging her with a ton of questions, "So what are we doing if we run into them? Are we out here to capture them and turn them over to the authorities or just confirm that they are out here? Do you think these are the same bandits you ran into before in the ghost town?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 2:51 pm

"If we run into them before we meet Yang, we should try to assess them unless they pick a fight first. And, we want to capture them if we can, they have a bounty in the town we were just at. And, I'd be very impressed if these were the same bandits." Blake answered each of his questions in turn, growing used to doing this with Quinn. She softly smiled at his eagerness and curiosity, it reminded her of someone.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:00 pm

Quinn only had a few more questions to ask before his curiosity was satisfied for the moment. "And how much time do we have to spare? Like would we have enough time to occasionally stop if I spot a flower I haven't seen before?" The dog boy asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:06 pm

"We should have enough time for that. There's no strict timeline for us right now. Even if we don't meet up with Yang by today, we can just sleep and start again tomorrow. And, I'd never want to keep you from a flower." Blake told him, smiling happily as she thought about the encyclopedia he shared with her.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:09 pm

With all his curiosities satisficed, Quinn followed along, his tail happily wagging, as he kept an eye out for any suspicious individuals or flowers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:19 pm

Quinn quickly noticed a pair of suspicious people, but they weren't bandits. They were both butt naked.... one of them was a dog-like Midara. She had brown fur on her arms and lower legs, floppy ears, a bushy tail, and adorable blue eyes. "Ooh! Ooh! Another dog! Another dog!" She said eagerly as she ran on all fours over to Quinn and started sniffing him.

The other woman was tall with long legs, and much of her body was covered by a light layer of golden fur with black splotches. "We don't often get visitors here, Bow Wow, you should control yourself." The Leopard Nekomata chuckled.

Blake seemed wary but didn't show any hostility yet. "Y-yeah... we are just passing through." She told them.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:23 pm

Quinn had a similar reaction to the dog midara. "Hi! I'm Quinn!" He quickly introduced himself to the dog midara before joining her in sniffing each other.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:28 pm

"I'm Bow Wow! I hardly ever see dog boys! Where's the fur on your legs? Can I sniff your butt? Do you want to sniff my butt?" The wild canine Midara asked questions almost as quickly as Quinn would as she sniffed his ears and tail and then went towards his butt before getting permission.

Blake sighed as the dogs acted like... dogs. "Will you two just let us pass?" She asked the Nekomata a bit impatiently.

"Hmmm, we might... but you are a cute thing. Don't you want to play with me like your boyfriend is playing with Bow Wow?" The Midara catgirl asked seductively as she licked her lips.

"H-he's not my boyfriend he's just-" Blake stammered in response on reflex.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:34 pm

"I'm only half dog midara so I don't have fur," The excited half midara explained to the excited full midara, and seeing that she was already going to sniff his rear he said, "Sure you can sniff it." He bent down to sniff her rear as well, telling himself that he will only take a sniff or two.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:38 pm

"Thanks! Hey, you're pretty cute! Do you wanna play?" Bow Wow asked after sniffing Quinn's rear, and from that point on she'd consider him a good friend. Even though his tail was probably wagging against her face. Because, her tail was vigorously wagging against his, brushing him with her soft fur as he sniffed. Her scent was definitely far less aromatic than Blake's, but it was still strong and spoke to Quinn's instincts... as well as having a hint of the scent of the dog girl's vagina.

The Leopard kept subtly teasing Blake as they chatted, waiting to see what the dogs would do.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:41 pm

"Thanks, you're cute too! But sorry, but I can't play," Quinn said as he pulled his head away from Bow Wow's rear, "There is someone we need to meet up with and there are some bad people in these woods, so we need to get going."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:45 pm

"Aww what? You called me cute and sniffed my butt! That's all the signs that someone wants to play! Come on! It'll be quick!" Bow Wow protested, wagging her tail almost fiercely behind as she gave Quinn her best puppy-eyes.

"I haven't seen her beg like that in a while, she likes you, dog boy." The Leopard teased him as Blake gave Quinn a nod that said 'I'll help you out of this'.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:48 pm

"Um... Well... I..." Quinn stammered as her puppy eyes quickly made him feel guilty for saying no to playing. From how much Blake could read him, it was pretty obvious that if she didn't help him get out of this he would end up agreeing to playing for a bit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 pm

"Quinn's right, Bow Wow, we shouldn't stop to play. Maybe another time?" Blake offered the dog girl, only for Bow Wow to give her the same puppy eyes. Blake started feeling guilty, too as the Leopard whispered into her ear.

"She's right, it'll be quick~" The Midara cooed, and the Huntress shyly nodded.

"Yay! Let's play, let's play, let's play!" Bow Wow cheered with endless enthusiasm, looking at Quinn eagerly as she primed herself to start a little roughhousing.

Quinn: 20 Willpower
Blake: 20 Willpower
Bow Wow: 20 Stamina
Leopard: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 3:59 pm

Seeing that they weren’t escaping this playing, Quinn drew his blade, planning on only using the back of the blade, and prepared for the roughhousing to begin.

Flash Strike on Bow Wow
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:07 pm

Flash Strike (53) Fail
Katana Slice (95) Crit Fail
Puppy Lick (72,11) 1 Success, Crit Fail
On the Prowl (Auto)

Blake readies herself to fight as well, but as soon as she draws her sword, the Leopard slips into the treeline and stalks them from the foliage.

Bow Wow leapt right at Quinn as he drew his sword and gave him a big lick from his jaw all the way up his cheek. She was so energetic, and she didn't seem to have a bad bone in her body the way she cheerily smiled at her fellow dog.

Quinn: 19 Willpower
Blake: 20 Willpower
Bow Wow: 20 Stamina, Off Balance
Leopard: 20 Stamina, Prowling
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:12 pm

Her cheerful expression and not as rough approach had Quinn hesitating on striking her, but he quickly convinced himself that she wouldn't be having fun if he didn't fight back, although from his experience with Blake he knew that wasn't true.

Balanced Strike on Bow Wow
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:19 pm

Balanced Strike (Auto)
Puppy Love (1) Fail
Pounce (66,2) Crit Success

Blake tried patiently waiting and countering the Leopard's next move, but the Midara had gotten around her and pounced on her from behind. The Huntress was pinned to the ground beneath a mature, sexy, curvy Nekomata.

Bow Wow wagged her tail harder than she ever had before as she jumped at Quinn again, only to get stopped by a hit from his sword. But, she didn't seem deterred, she just got back up and looked to him again, her tongue hanging out of her mouth as she gave him a wide-open smile.

Blake: 19 Willpower, Downed
Bow Wow: 18 Stamina
Leopard: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:22 pm

Quinn saw Blake getting pinned to the ground and rushed to help her, even leaving a notice gap in his guard to Bow Wow.

Forceful Strike on Leopard
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:26 pm

Forceful Strike (65) Fail
Struggle (16) Success, Burst Fire (10,6,15) 2 Crit Success, Crit Fail
Puppy Love (Auto)

The leopard had to abandon her pin on Blake to avoid Quinn's sword, and that only rewarded her by allowing the Huntress to shoot her twice in the chest with her non lethal ammo. But, Blake ran out of ammo and had to reload, giving Bow Wow a chance to leap onto the Faunus and pin her back to the ground. "Hey! You're cute, too! Can I lick you?" And before Blake could answer, she was already getting a face full of puppy slobber.

Blake: 17 Willpower, Bound
Leopard: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:28 pm

Quinn quickly turned his attention away from the leopard and back to the dog girl, trying to force her off Blake as he just did with the leopard.

Balanced Strike on Bow Wow
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:33 pm

Balanced Strike (75) Fail
Struggle (59) Fail
Lewd Purr (14,18) Crit Success

Before Quinn could help Blake, the Leopard hugged him from behind and purred into his ear while licking his neck. "What's wrong? Don't like how we play, baby?" She cooed to him, wanting the dog boy to give her his attention.

Blake was helpless and had to let Bow Wow lick her all over, and it was feeling surprisingly good to feel the dog's tongue......

Quinn: 18 Willpower, Charmed, Stunned
Blake: 15 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:35 pm

"N-no, isn't not that. I just want to help Lady Blake," Quinn told the leopard as she could feel him relaxing in her embrace, her purr sounding almost as heavenly as Blake's to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 18, 2022 4:38 pm

Struggle (57) Fail
Tail Temptation (37) Fail

"Oh? She's your Lady? Have you sworn yourself to her? Are you maybe jealous of us playing with her instead of you?" The Leopard asked him suggestively with a cheeky, toothy grin. All while Bow Wow gave her all of the puppy kisses in the world and then some.

Quinn: 18 Willpower, Charmed
Blake: 13 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next