Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods Empty
PostSubject: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:55 pm

Quinn waved back, but kept his distance, not wanting to get ASSassinated in the middle of a town. Since it looked like she was more interested in her ice cream than him, Quinn tried to pass by quickly and get to the blacksmith.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 9:59 pm

The ASSassin made no moves against him and let him walk. On the way, Quinn found both the blacksmith... and the ice cream stand. The female smithy waved at him and beckoned Quinn over, looks like she wanted to see him.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:01 pm

Quinn walked over and entered the blacksmith. While ice cream did sound good, Yang had already ordered them food for when he returned, so he made a mental note to bring the huntresses this way later to treat them to ice cream.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:04 pm

"Welcome back! Your gear's ready, good as new, if not better!" The smithy said as she gestured to a table where his armor and blade were waiting for him. "Take care of them next time, your armor looked like it got hit by a cannonball."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:07 pm

"Thank you for fixing them," Quinn said as he collected and put his gear back on, "I'll try to take better care of them, but hopefully I'm never fighting the one who put cracked my armor like that again."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:10 pm

"Yeah, I hope so, too, for your sake. I'm not sure if I even want to know who hit you that hard." The blacksmith chuckled as she checked out Quinn with his freshly fixed armor that contrasted the rest of his appearance after a long night and morning of rampant lovemaking.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:12 pm

"Once again, thank you for fixing them," Quinn said as he began to leave the blacksmith, planning on taking a different way back to the inn if he could find one. He wanted to minimize the chance of the ASSassin taking interest in him again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:18 pm

Encounter (86) Crit Success

It seemed like avoiding the town square was the best way to avoid the ASSassin, so Quinn tried going around the long way aaaand...

"Heya. Still got my panties on you?" The ASSassin was right behind him as soon they were out of sight and earshot from the blacksmith. Her voice seemed oddly friendly, but it could have been a ruse.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:20 pm

Quinn let out a yelp of surprise as he turned around and drew his katana. "M-Maybe, why does it matter to you?" He stammered as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:25 pm

"Whoa, whoa, put that thing away, I'm not trying to train right now, I'm just relaxing." The Midara said as she backed up a step or two. "It matters because I gave you a gift, and I wanted to know whether you kept it. Isn't that fair?" She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:27 pm

"If I tell you, will you not try to train with me while I'm in this town?" Quinn asked, not wanting to have to fear that he might get ASSassinated at any moment now that he knew she was here. Until his question was answered, Quinn wasn't putting his sword away.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:33 pm

"I promise I won't train with you without direct consent. But, I won't promise I won't say hi, or maybe tease you a little." The ASSassin replied, she had no intentions of trying to ASSassinate him again unless he wanted it.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:35 pm

“I did keep them,” Quinn sheepishly admitted as he sheathed his katana, “Please don’t tell my companions if you do say hi or tease me.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:40 pm

"Okay, I won't tell them.... did you like how they smelled? You just have to ask and we can have another little session~" The ASSassin offered him with a lick of her lips. It was clear she would like to ASSassinate him, but the real question was whether she'd do it against Quinn's wishes even if she promised she wouldn't.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:44 pm

“Y-yes, I did like their smell,” Quinn admitted as his hand drifted towards his sword again seeing how the ASSassin was acting, “And no thank you, my companions are waiting for me.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:47 pm

"Alright, maybe next time... oh, and you should try that ice cream, it was really good!" The ASSassin said before she wandered off, her ass swaying widely with no effort.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 10:49 pm

Quinn made sure the ASSassin left completely before he turned around to head back to the inn.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:00 pm

Quinn made it back and went right up to the room he was sharing with Yang and Blake, finding them chatting and snacking on their lunch of sandwiches. The samurai could see they left one for him to eat.

"Hey, Quinn! Looking good!" Yang said with a thumbs-up.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:04 pm

“Thanks!” Quinn replied as he joined them to eat his sandwich. From his tail happily wagging, it was clear that he enjoyed the praise he received.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:14 pm

"Blake thought you'd be here when she got out of the shower. She came out with a towel wrapped around her, just got done shampooing her hair, her body all wet, and then you weren't here! The look on her face." Yang chatted with, causing her partner to throw a pillow at her.

"Can you do anything but tell Quinn things he doesn't need to know about me?" Asked the freshly cleaned and groomed catgirl.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:16 pm

“Oh, I’m sorry I wasn’t here,” Quinn apologized, his ears and tail sadly drooping, “I promise I won’t leave you sight for the rest of the day, Lady Blake.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:20 pm

"No, that's not it, Quinn!" Blake said, she really didn't want Quinn to feel like he had to do that.

"Yeah, she was just sad she couldn't seduce you the moment she got out of the bathroom, that's all." Yang clarified, giggling at how easy these two were to get laughs from.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:26 pm

“If you really wanted to do that, Lady Blake, why don’t you take another shower?” Quinn suggested, “I’ll wait here until your finished so you can seduce me when you get out.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:30 pm

"Oh gosh, he's so innocent." Yang said as she held back another fit of extreme laughter.

Blake pinched the bridge of her nose and tried to explain it to Quinn. "If I did that... I'd take an unnecessary shower, and it wouldn't be a surprise... also, Yang's here, I wanted to do it when she was gone."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:37 pm

“Oh, I really messed up your plan, didn’t I?” Quinn said, his ears and tail drooping again, only to perk back up when he had an idea, “I know how to make it up! I saw an ice cream stand earlier! Let’s go get some! It’ll be my treat!”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods
Page 1 of 21Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next