Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:40 pm

"You still want to pay for all the food, huh? Ice cream sounds great right now, though." Yang said as she finished her sandwich and stood up.

Blake chuckled at how quick his body language was to shift. "Okay, I accept. Let's go get some ice cream." She said. She didn't need Quinn to make up, but she accepted the sweet gesture for what it was.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:42 pm

“Is there a problem with that? Didn’t you just pay for all our lunches?” Quinn pointed out to Yang as he jumped to his feet, ready to go.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:46 pm

"You're.... actually totally right about that." Yang admitted as the three of them walked out of their room.

"That means it's Quinn's turn to treat us, then. Is the ice cream place far, Quinn?" Blake asked as she followed them from behind, knowing they'd stare at her ass if she went on ahead.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:51 pm

“Nope! It’s right by the blacksmith,” Quinn replied to Blake as he took a little time to process Yang’s words, “Wait, why do you say that like I’m not right about other things?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 25, 2022 11:56 pm

"Hmmm... for one, you're really naive and innocent, so you're slow to pick up on things sometimes. And two, it was just a little ironic that I didn't let you pay for the barbecue yesterday, but then I paid for the sandwiches myself today, and you called me out on that." Yang explained as they strolled down the street, and Blake kept her head on a swivel to find anything interesting. Like ice cream.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:01 am

As Yang explained her wording to him, Quinn noticed that this walk seemed to take a little longer when he wasn’t rushing to get to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:08 am

Quinn wouldn't have to wait for much longer after Yang's explanation to reach the ice cream stand. Once they arrived, Yang ordered the large neopolitan cone... although if you asked her why, she probably wouldn't be able to answer.

Blake ordered a medium cookies and cream for her sweet treat. They waited for Quinn to order and pay for their dessert.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:13 am

Quinn ordered himself a medium peanut butter swirl then payed for their treats before the huntresses could change their mind about letting him pay for this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:15 am

"Thank you for your patronage!" The ice cream vendor said cheerfully as he gave the trio their cones. The two Huntresses started licking away at their ice cream right away while Quinn paid for them.

They looked just as happy with their ice cream cones as the ASSassin was, if not more so.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:18 am

Once he had paid, Quinn started licking away at his ice cream as well, sure he’ll be just as happy as the huntresses were with their ice cream.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:23 am

The peanut swirl was delicious. Light, sugary, cold, and sweet, perfect for a summer day like today. And, as innocent as Quinn was, he might not even notice the way Blake and Yang ran their lips and tongue against their snacks.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:26 am

It certainly didn’t catch his eyes at how the huntresses enjoyed their snack, but his ears were a different case, hearing every little sound that was made as they licked their treats.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:31 am

The sounds were quite lewd, the way their lips smacked, their tongues licked, how they happily moaned from the taste. They had no idea the way they ate was bothering Quinn in the slightest, either.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:32 am

Not wanting to run their happiness, Quinn didn’t mention anything about the sounds to them as he continued enjoying his ice cream, his face gradually blushing more by the moment.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:43 am

The Huntresses ate their ice cream fast before it could melt, causing the sounds of their mouths to get even more indecent, but at lease it was over quickly.

Blake licked the ice cream from her lips and smiled at Quinn. "Thank you." She said sweetly.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:46 am

“You’re welcome. Should we get on to visits the place Yang noticed?” Quinn replied, trying to change the subject quickly so they wouldn’t tease him about getting flustered just from eating ice cream.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:50 am

"Did I ever say I noticed some places?" Yang asked in a spot of short-term memory.

"You did, Yang. Go on, lead the way. I'm sure you're going to take us to an arena or something." Blake told her while giving her playful push.

(Any ideas or requests for what happens next? I didn't plan this far ahead so, I'll mostly be making stuff up on the fly.)
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:06 am

“If you don’t remember, we can just wander around and look for something interesting,” Quinn added.

(If you want, I can pm you a more detailed list, but I’ll just list of ideas of places quickly. Arcade, arena, theater/stage performance, gym/training ground, library, massage parlor, park/garden)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:27 am

"Sounds good to me." Yang replied, putting her hands behind her head as she wandered down the street. It took her a little bit, but she eventually saw something neat: a public gym that even advertised areas to practice fencing and other swordsmanship. "You guys feel like breaking a sweat?" The athletic Huntress asked.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:32 am

“U-Um, if you want to, we can do that,” Quinn hesitantly answered, not sure if this was another trap set by Yang to try getting him to admit he likes the smell and feel of sweat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:40 am

"I want to! Let's go!" Yang declared as she grabbed both Blake and Quinn by the hand and walked them into the gym. It seemed like the samurai's shy reaction was enough to make up Yang's mind.

Inside, it was well, a gym. Lots of machines and weights for cardio and resistance training, and there was a more open area off to the sides with mats, practice swords, and masks. The clientele was a roughly even mix of men and women of varying body types, although for some unknown reason, Quinn's eyes were drawn to the more muscular, well-endowed, and sweaty ladies.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:49 am

“Lady Blake, do you want to go help me practice my swordsmanship?” Quinn asked as he quickly diverted his eyes to the ground right in front of him, since he couldn’t stare at anyone if he wasn’t looking up.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:54 am

"I'd love to. Yang?" Blake replied to him before looking to her partner.

"I'll go pump some iron or something, get a burn going. You two have fun." Yang answered her. The three of them had to pay a modest admission fee, but then they were granted free reign on the gym for the next three hours, if they even wanted to use all of that time.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:58 am

Quinn peeked up from the ground so he could see what’s in his path as he made his way towards the training mats.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 12:03 pm

Good thing Quinn did, or he might have walked into one of taller women walking by him. Blake noticed his shyness and held his hand to help guide him to the mats. The cat Faunus took a harmless training sword and a mask, testing the mock weapon's weight with some lazy swings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods
Page 2 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next