Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
LucidJello

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:08 pm

“What do you mean what do I mean? I don’t remember you dominating me at all, only elegantly seducing me. If anything, you are one of the few that didn’t dominated me while we were in the forest” Quinn replied, “Well, actually I guess you did, but you were also possessed, so I don’t know if that counts.”

“Well anyways, thank you for keeping me company for this long. It was great to meet both of you,” Quinn said as he started packing up his belongings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Blake sighed and shook her head. He'd figure it out one day. "It was great meeting you, too, Quinn. Take care of yourself, okay? Oh, and take care of those scrolls. They're from your parents, they're very important." She said as she quickly kissed him on the cheek.

"Don't forget us, either, or else I'm going to have to punish you big time!" Yang warned as she gave him a quick hug that stuffed his face into her breasts for just a couple seconds.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:29 pm

“Don’t worry, I’ll take care of myself and send you the occasional letter,” Quinn assured the huntresses, his face blush after their goodbye hug and kiss, “But I might forget if Yang’s punishment is anything like what it was after our fight.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:40 pm

"Good boy~" Yang said as she winked and walked out of the room, leaving Blake and Quinn alone together.

"So... make sure to show me what you learn from your scrolls next time we meet, okay? All of them, anything you pick up from them." Blake said, trying to hide how she wanted to see what the paw and pink scrolls were all about.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:47 pm

“I’ll absolutely do that, Lady Blake! Just don’t have too high of expectations, I don’t know how long it will take me to become proficient with this new one,” Quinn told her, his tail wagging wildly after being called a good boy. Blake didn’t need to try hard to hide her desire from the oblivious dog boy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:54 pm

"Good boy~" Blake praised him, reaching up to pat his head one last time and ruffle his hair. Then, she gracefully turned around and slowly walked out of the room. Nothing stopped Quinn from following her for a while...
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:58 pm

With nothing stopping him, Quinn watched his lady strut out of the room, focusing solely on his divine rear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:02 pm

Blake's hips swayed and rocked in a pendulum motion as she walked away. Quinn felt something come over him, and his Lady's cheeks stayed in his sight even after she rounded the corner.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:04 pm

Practically in a daze after watching his lady’s hips, Quinn stumbled his way towards the corner, planning on giving her read a final, playful spank if they were still there once he got over there.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:07 pm

Blake was still there, she kept a steady pace in her confident stride. She didn't look back, but she heard Quinn following her. Which was to be expected, there was only one way to leave the inn, of course.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:09 pm

Now that he could fully see her rear again, instead of it peaking around a corner, Quinn stopped his approach so he could watch and fully appreciate it’s arcs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:24 pm

Blake strolled down the hall and kept walking, her ass slowly drifting away as well as swaying from side to side. She started going down the stairs, and her hips were again hiding from his sight.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:28 pm

With his lady’s ass fully out of his view, Quinn was able to snap himself out of his daze, allowing Blake to leave without her every step being watched… by Quinn at least.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:36 pm

Blake and Yang left the inn, Quinn's sensitive ears overheard the door opening and closing as they departed. And so, Quinn's time with the friendly, sexy Huntresses came to an end, for now, at least. He may not always be in touch with them, he wasn't likely to forget them, and they were sure to remember him. They had shown and taught him a lot, and there was a whole lot more for the young, eager samurai to discover on his journey.

The End
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:38 pm

(Thank you for running this)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 9:45 pm

(You're welcome)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21