Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:19 pm

"Um... remind me... your mother... she's a pure Midara, isn't she?" Blake asked with a blush on her cheeks. From his description, and from the symbols, she had a pretty good idea about what was in the scrolls. The boy was far too innocent, she didn't have the heart to tell him. She hoped that one day, he'd be able to put them to good use, but she'd go no further than hoping.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:27 pm

“Yep! She is 100 percent dog midara,” Quinn happily answered, unaware of why Blake was asking. He then noticed the blush on her cheek, and thinking that he didn’t do anything to make her blush, asked with the tilt of his head, “Are you feeling okay? Your face is a little red.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:29 pm

"I'm feeling okay, Quinn. Listen to your mother and use those scrolls when the time is right, okay?" She replied, using all of her strength to keep together a wholesome smile and banish any and all thoughts of what might be on those papers.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 4:41 pm

“I’ll make sure to do that!” Quinn replied with a genuine smile of the same variety as the one Blake was forcing herself to keep, “Is there you need to do before you leave? If there is any errands you need to do, I could do them so you can stay here and wait for Yang to be done in there.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:04 pm

"I was just thinking that we should pack some food and stuff, the essentials. Just in case." Blake answered him. "You don't have to do that for me, and Yang should be done soon. She spends at least half the time messing with her hair, anyway."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:08 pm

“Why does she have so much hair?” Quinn asked as he realized how much hair Yang had, “Wouldn’t that get in her eyes a lot during a fight? Was doesn’t she just cut it? Unless… is her hair the source of her strength?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:12 pm

"She is very proud of her hair, I think. Probably because it looks good." Blake answered him before the door to the bathroom opened.

"It looks fucking amazing!" Yang corrected her as she did an exaggerated hair flip to demonstrate the volume, softness, and sheen of her freshly groomed locks. "The better question is why Blake insists on such lewd underwear and seductive perfume."
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:20 pm

“What, is lavender a seductive scent? I thought it was just a good smelling perfume you used to cover the smell of all the sweat you generate from wearing that skintight jumpsuit,” Quinn said, speaking his thoughts about Yang’s question out loud, probably to Blake’s disapproval, “And why do you wear such lewd underwear, Lady Blake? It’s not like you are showing it off to everyone you meet. Is it just because the fabric is soft and comfortable?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:26 pm

Blake's face went completely beet red from Quinn's tactless questions and she stood up and went into the bathroom, locking the door behind her. "I'll be right out!" She called from inside before the sound of running water muffled her.

"Hahaha haha! Oh man, I've never seen anyone able to fluster her as much as you, Quinn, keep it up." Yang said after laughing out loud, wiping a single tear from the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:32 pm

“Was there something inappropriate about my questions? She didn’t seem that flustered when you brought up her choices in perfume and underwear,” Quinn asked the blonde, failing to realize that it was more the comments between his questions that flustered Blake than his questions themselves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:35 pm

"There was nothing inappropriate at all. In fact, feel free to keep asking her questions exactly like those, I promise it'll work out!" Yang exclaimed, rather blatantly trying to leverage Quinn's innocence to cause future embarrassment of Blake. She liked her partner more than the world, but it is hilarious seeing her when she loses her aloof composure.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:41 pm

Luckily for Yang, her blatant attempts at someone was on one of the people that would miss that intent. “Okay! Is there something I specific I should ask her about?” Quinn asked, “I know to avoid asking about her race, she didn’t seem to like talking about it. Actually, since you aren’t Lady Blake, can I ask you about it? Like, is there actually a dog variety of her kind, or is it all felines?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 5:55 pm

"Oh, there's Faunus of all kinds of animals. In fact, we got to know a dog Faunus pretty well, one time. But, I've seen bulls, deer, rabbits, all kinds." Yang answered him. "It's pretty crazy where we come from, admittedly, but it's getting better. Loooong story. Like, longer than Blake's books." She also intentionally avoided answering him about the embarrassing question thing. It was best to just let that be natural.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:14 pm

Without giving him a clear answer on what to ask Blake, Yang could almost see the gears turning in his head trying to think of questions he hasn’t asked yet. “Would asking about why she likes to be called Lady or Queen be a good idea?” Quinn asked after a little thinking, “Actually why do people like having titles? A wolf midara that would sometimes look after me when I was a puppy told me to call her big sis even though we are distant cousins and that calling her aunt seemed more correct seeing how she was closer to my mother’s age. Do you think she had the same reasoning behind that as why Blake wants to be called that stuff?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:32 pm

"Some titles are indications of someone's status, and calling them by the title is an acknowledgment of the status. Like, you call your father 'your father' because, well, that's what he is to you." Yang explained casually, not exactly answering his question about why Blake liked what she called him. Again, this was intentional. He could give those questions to his Lady if he was so curious. Then, her eyes lit up.

"A wolf midara that asked you to call her big sis? Alright, this is a story I need to hear, tell me about her." Yang said, now it was her turn to ask questions. Well, if her request and/or demand for the story could be considered one.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 6:54 pm

“Well, she is a distant cousin, I think a second cousin once removed, of mine that would puppy sit me when I was younger. I’ve been told that I was an energetic puppy, so she would watch over me when my parents were too exhausted too or needed some personal time,” Quinn explained, “During one of the times she was watching over me, she seemed to get feed up with me calling her aunt and told me to call her big sis instead. I remember her rambling about something about my youth, her natural grey hair, and making her feel old.” Quinn’s story was probably a lot more tame than Yang was expecting.

A look of realization crossed his face after finishing his story. “I knew you reminded me of someone! You and big sis Khulan look so familiar! You both are tall and muscular, wear immodest clothing, and have crazy hair!” Quinn exclaimed, “If you had grey have and canine features, I would of sworn that you were part of her pack!”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:00 pm

Yang listened intently at Quinn telling the story, and she chuckled at hearing that he was always an energetic and curious boy. So, Khulan had grey hair naturally and it made her appear older than she looked. Yang had no such worry with her sunny, golden mane. "I'd like to meet this big sis Khulan one day, maybe she can take me in a fight." The Huntress said with a smile and a pump of her fist.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:09 pm

“I think you two would hit it off great! And I would love seeing a fight between you two, I bet it’s not every day you meet someone as tall, or taller, and as muscular as you,” Quinn replied, before a thought jumped into his head, “Do you think Lady Blake is okay in there? She said she would be right out, but I had enough time to tell you that story, even if it wasn’t that long.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:14 pm

"She's fine, don't worry." Yang assured him with a pat on the back. Almost as if summoned, Blake came back out of the bathroom, fully clothed and properly groomed. She sat down next to the others and smiled, pretending that nothing happened before she went inside.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:21 pm

“So Lady Blake, why do you like being called things like Lady and Queen?” Quinn promptly asked as Blake joined them, “Does it have something to do with your self esteem and ego? Or is it something similar to how you enjoyed being spanked even though it is a punishment, and you just enjoy being called titles of a higher status?”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:25 pm

Blake's calm demeanor faded almost instantly when Quinn started right away with the inappropriate questions. "W-well... you know what, I'm not sure, I don't have an answer." She said, dodging the question as she was too shy to reply honestly to it.

Yang was already snickering, the show started sooner than she had hoped.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:36 pm

“You don’t know? That doesn’t seem like you, Lady Blake. Maybe it is just a fantasy you built up by reading all your stories,” Quinn said, before his wild imagination took hold and started connecting dots that weren’t there, “Wait a moment… You seemed really used to the role of being Queen in that VR thing and you come from a foreign land… Are you actually royalty? Are you a run away princess who wants the title and power but not the responsibilities? And that would make Yang your guard, just like in the VR thing.”
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:46 pm

Yang couldn't take it, she was on the floor dying of the hilarity and absurdity of Quinn's imagination and innocence. Her laughter was so loud, Blake had to speak up to answer. "I assure you, that's not it. I guess I have built up the fantasy from my reading... I just like the idea of dominating someone else and having them serve and love me..." The catgirl admitted the truth shyly as her ears flattened.
Back to top Go down
LucidJello

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 7:54 pm

“I know you have gotten me to serve and love you, but if you like that, why haven’t you dominated me yet?” Quinn asked. In his mind, when he hears domination, he thinks of overpowering and strength, like the way Yang does things, and not the elegance of the way Blake does things.

He then noticed her ears drooping and thought of when his ears droop, which was times when he was sadden or disappointed. “We don’t need to talk about this if it saddens you, Lady Blake,” He assured her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 EmptySun Oct 02, 2022 8:01 pm

"I'd.... rather we change the subject, it's a bit uncomfortable.... wait, what do you mean why haven't I dominated you yet?" Blake asked, utterly confused at his question. Before she followed that remark up, she decided to drop it and move on. "Yang and I should leave soon, we can probably make good progress today if we move fast. Lots of daylight, still." The cat Faunus said as she pulled the giggling Yang off of the floor and stood her back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods   A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dog, a Cat, and a Stroll in the Woods
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next