Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the ULTA-mermaid

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark's_writings

Dark's_writings

the ULTA-mermaid Empty
PostSubject: the ULTA-mermaid   the ULTA-mermaid EmptyWed Sep 28, 2022 7:56 am

the ULTA-mermaid

Appearance: (pre reveal) a generic mermaid with long brown hair, starfish nip covers, a pink fish tail, and bright pink lipstick.

Appearance: (post reveal) the ulta-mermaid now has green skin, yellow eyes (with heart pupils), her tail now has lips with yellow lipstick, her hair is made of big lipped leeches (with lipstick of various colors).

Bio: the ULTA-mermaid is part of a species called kissmaids, kissmaids lead simping sailors into her hell of smooches and sex. (BONUS: she is mostly interested in people ages 18 to 30.)

Moves (pre reveal)

Starting off simple “give me some lip, darling!” the ULTA-mermaid will swim toward the adventurer, and give them a kiss directly on the mouth (deals 1 WP)

Tongue diving: “why don’t we do a bit of roleplaying? My tongue is the diver, and your mouth is the ocean!” After swimming toward the adventurer and looming over them, she will show off her fish tongue and French kiss them. (deals 1 WP)

Reverse cpr: “you look thirsty, you need a drink~” the ULTA-mermaid will get a gulp of sea water in her mouth and have the adventurer forcefully drink it. (deals 2 WP)

Transformation: after a few turns the ULTA-mermaid will take off the sea stars, right before her nips are shown a flash of light is well… flashed, Now she is the TRUE ULTA-mermaid

Moves (post reveal)

(Note: the first three moves here are the same as her pre transformation attacks, except with different voice lines which will be shown below)

Starting off simple: “this might be simple… yet it’s effective!”

Tongue diving: “that roleplay was fun earlier, how ‘bout an encore?”

Reverse cpr: “i don’t care if you're not thirsty anymore! C’MERE LOVER BOY/GIRL!”

(now to the original attacks)

Lap chair: “mind if i sit here?” the ULTA-mermaid will push the adventurer to the ground, and plant her ass on to the adventurer (and force them to sit up) with her leech hair pointed towards them, giving them a flurry of slimy lipstick smooches. (deals 2 WP)

Coil n’ smother: “need a pillow?” the ULTA-mermaid will coil the adventurer in her fishy tail, whilst smothering them in her breasts (deals 1 WP)

Shh Shh Shh…: “you talk a little too much, time to fix that!” the ULTA-mermaid will coil the adventurer, like earlier, except her tail’s lips are on their lips (deals 1 WP)
Wardrobe change: “hmm… that outfit looks a bit garish on you darling, i think you would look better in NOTHING!” the ULTA-mermaid will raise her hands whilst singing a few notes. Then, around four Barracudas (with puffy lips of course) will rip off the adventurer’s clothes (causes NAKED)

Big Results with little effort: the ULTA-mermaid will have an octopus hold the adventurer still, the ULTA-mermaid will ALSO have her tails lips smooch the adventurer's cock all over, while laughing (Only can occur if NAKED is in effect, Deals 3 WP)

Big suck: “Bring that donkey dick to your dommy mommy!” the ULTA-mermaid will have a sea animal toss the adventurer towards her, then she will suck on her vic- the adventurer’s schlong. (Only can occur if NAKED is in effect, Deals 3 WP)

Succumb to the sea!(Finisher): “now… BE MY SEX TOY FOREVER! (well except if i get tired of you…)” the ULTA-mermaid’s eyes will light up and have several sea animals (and herself) push the adventurer into the sea. The adventurer, now in the depths of the ocean and surrounded by sea animals, looks up, seeing a shadow of the ULTA-mermaid herself, before said shadow dives down taking them with her, then VERY lewd sucking and sloppy kissing noises are heard. (Occurs if NAKED is in effect, and if the adventurer is at 3 WP and under)

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

My second boss / enemy ever!!!! Observation n’ stuff is HIGHLY appreciated Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/bigheads0nicdark
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

the ULTA-mermaid Empty
PostSubject: Re: the ULTA-mermaid   the ULTA-mermaid EmptyMon Oct 03, 2022 5:46 am

Amazing work here i can't wait to have a try at this

the ULTA-mermaid
Page 1 of 1