Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:25 pm

They kept fucking just like this until Test was totally spent and the 'boss fight' came to an end. "Whew... at least we actually won that time. I wonder though, why did we get a catgirl with a fat ass? I don't have a kink for either of those." Lex said as she took off the headset and looked to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:31 pm

"This place may have given me a thing for catgirl's." Test admitted with a blush. "So what happens when we win?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:39 pm

"No idea!" Lex said with a laugh, but she was interrupted by one of the arcade staff approaching them not long after she said that.

"Congratulations on your victory! Here, a small prize as part of our promotion program for the new game." He said as he handed them each a small sum of five gold. Not the most imaginative prize, admittedly. "Furthermore, you're welcomed to meet the proprietor of the arcade, who is an avid gamer and creator herself, if you would like."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:44 pm

Test was intrigued by the offer. "Would you like to meet her?" He asked Lex.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 9:47 pm

"I don't see why not, I just hope she isn't like Lady Hrestia or we might be in trouble." Lex chuckled as she showed that she was on board with it.

"I can take you to her office." The staff member offered, pointing a thumb over his shoulder in its general direction.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:00 pm

"By all means." Test said, ready to follow the staff member to the arcade owners office.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:03 pm

The young employee nodded and jogged over to the back of the arcade to the employee-only areas. A plain hallway (that greatly contrasted the main area) or two later, and they were at the door. "This is where she is. She's a cool boss, you probably don't have to worry." He told them before jogging back to the main game area.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:24 pm

"Thanks." Test said. Knocking on the door once the employee was gone.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:31 pm

"Yeah? What is it?" Test heard a voice on the other side of the door while the sound of high heels came closer. It opened to reveal the owner, a woman the same height as Test who looked to be in her early thirties. She had long, brown hair, fair skin, and she wore a reasonable and respectable garb for her office work. "Oh, hey, you two must've beaten the Fetish Sync game! I worked hard on that one, so is it alright if I ask you two about the experience?" She asked them, welcoming them into her office.

"Sure, ask away. The game was pretty fun." Lex answered as she stepped right in.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:34 pm

"Yeah. It was lots of fun. Although I'm not sure how it picks the fetishes." Test said, bringing up what most puzzled him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:47 pm

"I don't blame you on that, it's one of a kind in that way, and it uses magic to do that. It takes advantage of the fact that the player will be subconsciously thinking of what their fetishes are, because they know they're having them checked out, and they wonder which one will get chosen. A little magic gem reads your minds, and then sends one mental image it reads to the computer, which creates the boss from that. It was really hard to get it working right, and I think it still has some bugs." The owner said at length about her creation before remembering something. "Oh, you can just call me Gamma." She added.

"Nice to meet you, Gamma, and I have to say, our second boss fight was a little weird. She suited one of Test's fetishes just fine, but I'm not sure which one she appealed to for me. I think my only strong kink is my foot fetish." Lex replied.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 10:58 pm

"Yeah. It was a bit strange. Still fun though." Test said, agreeing with Lex.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:00 pm

"Hmmm... maybe it was because you only had one stand-out kink and used the game twice in a row, we added a feature where it tries not to repeat fetishes back to back." Gamma thought to herself before sitting down. "Oh, but don't worry, those bugs are my problem. Did the first boss do a good job at exploiting your kinks, at least?"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:04 pm

Test blushed deeply at her words. "Y-yeah. She did a pretty good job at that." He admitted, his mind going back to their defeat.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:07 pm

"She made me want to go to the VR cabinet and be her doormat." Lex told Gamma with a blush as she fantasized about Hrestia's feet.

"That's great! I wanted the bosses to be overwhelmingly sexy, enough to keep you coming back." The owner said, excited at hearing the praise for her passion project.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:14 pm

"It worked. I also want to go back and let that maid entrance me again. Also the way the boss subtly teased us before openly seducing us sent shivers up my spine." Test said. Expressing one reason why the game had completely melted him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:20 pm

"That's great to hear! By all means, use the VR machines to your heart's contest, we get such good information from them. They inform so much of the other games we make, and their popularity is encouraging us the expand VR to more and more of the games." The arcade owner said with a cheery smile. Unlike Lady Hrestia, she seemed to be genuine in the conversation and not trying to seduce them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:24 pm

"Thank you. Any thing we should know about the VR machines?" Test asked, unsubtly probing for more they might be able to do with the devices.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:29 pm

"Hmm... just that there's an option to completely 'randomize' the experience, but it doesn't actually randomize. It picks one of three special scenarios that are my personal kinks. Aside from that, they're just as effective as your imagination with them. Oh, but you can also try randomizing it after already selecting a few conditions like setting or fetish, it uses a rudimentary algorithm and its records of previous simulations to create the rest for you." The arcade owner told Test and Lex, which made the Vigilante wonder what would happen if she put in foot fetish then did nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:33 pm

"That's good to know. Thank you." Test said with a smile. Unless Gamma had anything else to ask to them they'd probably be on their way.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:39 pm

"Thank you for being great customers! I've noticed that you've been here a while, Test, but you've made no fuss or trouble. Good on ya." Gamma replied before she kicked her feet up and rested them on the desk, showing off her black heels inadvertently as she looked through some notes.

Lex's reaction was... predictable.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:43 pm

Test's reaction was similar. His throat going dry as he got a good look at her feet. "T-thanks." He said as the hero and the vigilante ogled her heels.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:46 pm

"Hmmm... maybe I should find something to do to reward loyal customers? I'll have to ask the manager about that." Gamma said as she idly tapped her feet against the hair, putting on a little show with her sexy footwear for the pair of footsluts.

Lex's mind was already running rampant with perverse fantasies.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:50 pm

"H-how kind of y-you." Test stammered trying to get his footlust under control only caused him to think of other ways a sexy lady with access to so much tech might exploit his fetishes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 26, 2022 11:53 pm

"Maybe I could use them as subjects for experiments with the tech? Hm, do you have any ideas for what I could do, while you're here?" Gamma asked them as one of her feet let its high heel dangle off her toes, the movements were thoughtless motions to occupy her feet, but resulted in a mouth-watering show for them.

Lex very nearly asked to be stepped on in response, only hanging on just barely.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next