Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:01 pm

"Yes your highness." Test practically moaned, confirming that he had noticed just how powerful and sexy she was. He was beginning to melt into her embrace, letting her lead him as he enjoyed her incredible body.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:04 pm

Srin giggled at how easy this was, Test was living up to the description the Queen gave her. "You can just call me Srin if you want. Save Your Highness for the bedroom." The Empress Bunny teased him while rubbing her smooth skin, luscious fur, and generous tits against him at every single opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:07 pm

"Yes Srin." Test submissively replied. Biting his lip suppress another moan. Every feeling of the empresses body was absolute bliss. She'd barely touched him and already he was her's to do with as she pleased.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:15 pm

Srin chuckled, this was too easy. Oh well, it's not like she was worth resisting. "You're a goooood boy~" She praised, rubbing her boobs against him a bit more before sitting him down into a booth in the dining room and sitting right next to him. "Thanks for showing me some hospitality, Sir Consort~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:23 pm

"You welcome." Test dreamily replied, really he felt like the one being treated, but he wouldn't say no to some praise and encouragement from the seductive empress. He sat there with a big pleased grin on his face and a noticable tent in his pants.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:31 pm

The Empress sat right next to Test, resisting the urge to sit right on his lap and blow his mind. A maid came by to take their order, and Srin spent a good while listing off the delicacies she wanted to try while the busty maid leaned in close to listen. A lovely woman on each side of Test to help him get comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:38 pm

Test sank a little in his seat, letting the empress's voice wash over him as he ogled her and the maid. Between his dreamy expression, the tent in his pants, and the way he was ogling them both it was pretty obvious to anyone looking that Srin's teasing has left Test vulnerable to all manner of seduction.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:43 pm

The Maid winked at the two of them after the Empress finished her order. She took her leave, and now Srin and Test were alone. "Now~" The monarch trailed her fingers up his chest and cuddled up with the willful consort. "Are you in the mood for any appetizers, darling? You look awfully hungry." Srin purred, making sure to keep shifting her body against Test's side.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:51 pm

"I... I want you to have your way with me." Test squeaked, after all the teasing he wanted nothing more than to be completely dominated by the bunny girl empress. "Please dominate me." He begged. He couldn't possibly resist her, not when her perfect body was pressed up against him like this.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:54 pm

"Oh, dear consort, that sounds like you want to have the full course right away~" Srin teased, kissing him on the nose and then rubbing their noses together. "If you insist~" The Empress then scooted over and dropped hips into his lap, slowly rolling her soft and delightful rump back and forth across his lap. "It was a hare's butt and thighs you fell for, right? Let's see how mine compare~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 9:58 pm

Test moaned loudly, already reaching the edge. "Her rear, her thighs, her hypnosis, they all can't compare to you your highness." Test blurted out, his hips involuntarily thrusting every time Srin moved.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:02 pm

"Hypnosis? I can work with that~" Srin observed, growing a mischievous smile and shifting her hips again. "You should be careful, though, an Empress's thighs are matched only by her feet. I fear my thighjob might make you overcome with pure lust." She teased, crossing her legs and letting Test check them out from over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:04 pm

Test swallowed hard. Looking at her smooth thighs it wasn't hard to believe that they would leave him completely incognizant with pleasure. He openly ogled her legs, becoming increasingly addicted to every part of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:10 pm

"Fufufu~ Oh, Test, I feel like we should get a bedroom after our meal~" Srin said, realizing that she should eat before getting ahead of herself. "There's so much ground to cover, we should wait until we have the right time and place." She then slipped off of his lap. The Empress still snuggled his side, but she dialed the seduction back so he could survive until after their food.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:47 pm

"Yes your highness." Test said, managing to restrain himself for now. At the moment he would follow her just about anywhere.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:51 pm

The Empress giggled before the maid arrived and set out a wide smorgasbord of food, a variety of samplers showcasing the best flavors available at the castle. "Go ahead and eat up, Test. You'll need your strength to keep up with me~" Srin told him as she ate one of the honey cinnamon rolls, and her seductive demeanor melted away in an instant in favor of a blissfully content smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:54 pm

"Oh. Right." Test said. Suddenly remembering that they were here to eat. He dug in. Savoring each sample. After spars with the battle maid and Lia had caused him to build up a powerful appetite.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 10:58 pm

"So turned on that you forgot we were here to eat? I'm glad I have that effect on you~" Srin teased before savoring some more of the sweets. Anything sugary or chocolatey wouldn't last long before the Empress found it and munched on it. "Ohhh, I simply must have these recipes for my cooks. Even if I must wage war to get them." She said enthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:02 pm

"I don't think it will come to that." Test told her, playing along. His focus was on heartier fare. Seeking out the different meat, soup, and seafood samplers the maid had left, and letting the empress have her way with the sweets.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:05 pm

"I surely hope not. I'd stop at nothing to have a dessert other than carrot cake for my next birthday." Srin joked as she tried a chocolate sundae and nearly swooned from the taste. "This seals it, my people must learn more from the outsiders. It's not negotiable. I'll drag my empire kicking and screaming into a new age.... although that won't be necessary if they ever try food like this!" She declared, and it was hard to tell exactly how serious she was being. At this rate, the sweet platter wasn't going to last much longer, which meant Test's grace period before the Empress stole him away was growing shorter.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:10 pm

So Srin postured herself a reformer? Test liked the sound of that, although he couldn't even begin to fathom what sorts of structural problems might plague a kingdom of midara. But whatever those problems were he had faith that Srin was up to the task of solving them. "Variety is the slice of life." Test agreed as he tried a couple of the sweets for himself. With the way the empress was raving about them he had to at least give them a taste.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:14 pm

The desserts were nearly as sweet and indulgent as the maids themselves, specifically the bundle of positive energy that was Beth. Srin tried some of the meat, and she didn't seem too moved. "Hrrmm... interesting flavor...." She observed before moving onto the various dinners rolls and breads. She skipped over the fruit, perhaps because she was accustomed to them. "I'm sorry if I'm holding things up, Test. I'm almost done." The Empress told him before popping a garlic knot into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 pm

"Take your time. Good food should be savored." Test replied, as someone who mostly got by on dry tack and other travel rations Test would never pass up an opportunity to enjoy a good meal to it's fullest. Test went for the fruits, focusing his attention on things the empress wasn't interested in. She was the guest after all, it only made sense that she'd get to pick first.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:23 pm

"I notice you eating the things that I'm not, Test. That's sweet of you~ Here, let me try something." Srin said, taking an apple slice and holding it up to his lips. "Say ahhhh~" The bunny girl said, smirking and giggling as she decided to have a little more fun with this. Part of her hoped that the good consort would do the same for her, but she wanted him to reach that on his own.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 EmptySat Jan 07, 2023 11:28 pm

Test leaned in for the kiss. Pecking her lips before biting off half the apple slice. Once he's swallowed it he decided to return the favor. Putting one of the chocolate pastry puffs that had survived the empresses rampage between his lips. "Say ahh." He suggested, his words a bit muffled by the food.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next