Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq VS Elise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 9:27 pm

Sieq glared at the woman as he struggled, not wanting to be caught in these webs for more than a second. He grunted and didn't let the strange sensation of the silk on his skin distract him.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 10:24 pm

"Good evening, traveller. I'm terribly sorry for all the bindings, it's more or less there to protect my lair. Say, what brings you here, dear-?" The woman said with a calm tone, which contrasts with her sultry outfit.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:22 pm

"D-don't play dumb with me! The people nearby have been terrorized by a Midara, and you're that Midara, aren't you?" Sieq accused her, not falling for her friendly persona, at least not right away. She'd have to do better to trick him.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:37 pm

"And what does this Midara do to their victims? I might be able to help you, my spiderlings might recognise them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2022 11:48 pm

"She enslaved them, or so I've been told. And, these spiders are yours?! One of them attacked me without warning!" Sieq said, still not thinking this lady was anything but his target.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:28 am

"My apologies. It probably thought you were one of these hunters here to exploit our forest. We had a lot of these recently. How can I make up for it, dear-?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:31 am

"Come with me so we can determine whether you're the Midara enslaving people." Sieq said, not finding any reason to trust this lady. If not for the spider attack and all signs pointing to her, he may be more lenient. But, he didn't seen like he'd attack unprovoked.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:35 am

"And where are we going exactly-?" The woman asked with a worried voice.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:43 am

"First, I'll check this place for any innocent people, and if there's no one here, one last double check at the village. Surely, someone would recognize you, right?" Sieq asked her, knowing this would make it hard for her to keeping lying if she was.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:49 am

"Feel free to look around here, but I cannot go back to the village, not after what they did to me."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 12:57 am

"What did they do to you?" Sieq asked as he tried wandering around the spider lady's abode without running into any more webs or spiderlings.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:06 am

"They violated me, accused me of murder of people I didn't even know existed, and I am only alive now because I managed to escape deep into the forest." The witch said with a saddened tone, as Sieq feels something strange happening with his wound from the fight with the spiderling earlier.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:10 am

"Do you have any idea who's hurting those people that you haven't touched? Finding the real culprit could clear your name." Sieq suggested as he kept searching around, idly rubbing and itching the part of his body where he was bitten. He hated bug bites but he got them often from being outdoors so much.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:33 am

Suddenly, the itch becomes an agonizing pain as Sieq becomes paralyzed out of pain, while Elise rushes to help him by carrying him to her bed with her spider limbs as his consciousness fades.
"Hang in there! I'm going to try to extract all the poison..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:37 am

"Nnngh, just one bite?!" Sieq said in disbelief as his strength and mind failed him. With the last second of thought he had left, he figured the reason for the disappearances were the spiderlings outright killing people! But, the half-dragon couldn't stay awake long enough to mull it over, nor see what the spider lady was doing to him in his slumber.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:54 am

Sieq wakes up on a silky bed, with his wound neatly bandaged in spiderwebs and is now only paralyzing the arm instead of his body, while the lady is sitting on the bed, casting some kind of healing magic.
"Welcome back. I'm almost done with the purification process, you'll be fine in just a bit- But first..."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 1:56 am

What a soft bed... what a nice lady...

Sieq shook his head to jar himself awake. "Th-thank you, but those spiders are dangerous! Are you sure they're not seriously hurting people out there? They seem like they'd easily attack innocents." He said as he laid still and allowed her to work her magic. He hated not being able to move his arm, he hoped it'd be fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:04 am

"There hasn't been any unprovoked attacks in the last few months, but the attack on you is concerning to me. I'd like to apologize to you with a... special kiss, as long as you tell nobody about my slumber."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:08 am

"If you promise to keep these spiders on their best behavior, and help anyone unlucky enough to get bitten, then fine. And..." Sieq blushed and averted his gaze. He felt helpless before her like this, but not in a bad way. "You don't... have to kiss me... I won't tell anyone about you. Wouldn't want them to run into the spiders."
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:12 am

(forgot to mention this since I was too absorbed in the RP itself, but that is an activation of Demonic Contract and you recieve a Success Crit Heart-Stealing Kiss on acceptance.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:16 am

"Y-yeah... a kiss isn't necessary, I won't tell a soul." Sieq reaffirmed as he refused the woman's lips more directly this time.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:26 am

(I swear to fucking god I'm not making this up on the fly to cheat, my phone somehow didn't register this portion of the contract, but your food healing gets disabled until the end if you take the kiss.)
"I'll train the spiders better, and you get a lovely kiss on the lips, it's a win-win for you-"
Elise whispers on you as she applies lipstick on herselves.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 2:42 am

"Win-win? Well... maybe..." Sieq blushed as he watched the lady apply lipstick, fixated by the simple and lovely sight. He drew closer with his eyes half-lidded.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 3:02 am

"Enjoy the meal-"
Elise whispered one last time as she teases Sieq's lips with her fingers and inches and pouts her luscious lips closer to the half-dragon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 4:38 pm

Sieq quivered from her teasing touch, never feeling so weak before. He simply stayed still on the bed, closed his eyes, and puckered up. The woman's charms got the better of him once she had weakened him and laid him down... and gotten so up close and personal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq VS Elise
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next