Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq VS Elise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
GenericUsername420

Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:27 pm

Elise finally gives you the kiss you have been waiting for, her lips sweet and soft like a blooming flower as her tongue is free to explore your mouth, all while she's pumping an intoxicating and addictive fluid inside your mouth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 7:43 pm

Sieq squirms a moment as he doesn't trust the fluid he's drinking up... even if it tastes like nothing he's ever savored before. But, he does trust her lipstick, her plush lips, her hot tongue. The half-dragon weakly accepts the woman's sinful kiss and relishes in the pleasure.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 8:18 pm

Elise continues to fill Sieq with pleasure and poisons, as he feels weaker and weaker with every second in her embrace.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 8:33 pm

The adventurer's few movements grew weaker and less frequent by the moment, his eyes having trouble staying open as Elise made out with him. His cock was rock hard, and her lips and poison felt so good... but a part of him still feared, feared for his life....
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:10 pm

The witch released Sieq from the bewitching kiss to give him a seductive whispering, while her finger teases his hungry lips.
"Mhm... Swear eternal loyalty to me, and I shall show you pleasures beyond what you can imagine-"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:46 pm

Sieq groaned and writhed, his reason knew that those words confirmed that she was the guilty party. And, his lust knew he'd give anything for another kiss. Her finger on his lips... it made him so desperate...

"Nnnn... N-no..." He stammered out, his mind wrestling with itself to stay lucid amid the clash between lust and reason.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 9:52 pm

"Take your time, dear-"
The witch circled her finger around his lips, before continuing to fill him with sweet poisons through her luscious lips.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:01 pm

Her teasing touch made his lips pucker on instinct, leaving Sieq drowning in pleasure once she resumed the kiss. He lacked both the physical and mental strength to properly resist Elise, he could only struggle and meekly attempt to pull away as the witch's painted lips serviced him.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:21 pm

Elise continues her pleasurable assault on the adventurer's senses, waiting patiently for his surrender, but part of her is still afraid that her soon-to-be love slave would snap out of her prison of pleasures.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 10:24 pm

(Only because I'd like the fight to resolve. Most times out of ten, Sieq would get addicted to Elise's lips right here.)

Sieq felt the spark in him flickering and growing, maybe it was stoked by Elise's fear? He lifted his good arm and shoved the witch away, and then attempted to stumble out of the bed before she could come back and smooch him a second time.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 11:15 pm

(don't worry lol Elise has been a lot more aggressive with her charms than she normally would be to get Sieq to be sus of her more easily)
"Ufufu- Want to do it rough already? You certainly will make a good love slave with that much willpower-"
The witch mocks Sieq with a sultry gaze and a smug smile as he tries to recover. Luckily for him, she did kept her word on healing his arm.
[Demonic Contract -> Heart-Stealing Kiss (Autohit, Crit Success) -> Demon Queen's Arrogance (42 - Success)]
(As part of the contract, Elise cannot use spiderlings to aid her in combat.)
(Sieq's mouth is filled with Elise's sweet poisons, making him unwilling to eat any healing food for the rest of the battle.)
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 11:18 pm

(Damage calculations happen after you make an action btw, I still do the rolls as usual.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 11:24 pm

Sieq panted for air, the taste of Elise's venom sending shivers through his body. "Nnngh... I'm not... that easy..." He grunted as he was at least thankful for his fixed arm. He raised that arm to try and send his lightning at the seductive spider.

Draconic Bolt
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 11:46 pm

[Draconic Bolt (52/35 - Fail)]
Elise: 30 STA
Sieq: 20.5 WP + 12xPoison (1 turn left)

The witch blows a purple heart-shaped ball of poisonous gas at Sieq, not giving up on charming him [Blown Kiss - 20 (Success)]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2022 11:52 pm

Sieq shuddered as the blown kiss flustered him even before the poison hit him. Elise's lips were the stuff of his wet dreams... and he struggled to hang on.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 12:27 am

[Fascination Check - 9 (Crit Failure) (This already turnskips you on fail so idk what it does on a crit fail sorry)
[Headbutt (Autofail due to Fascination fail)]
Sieq: 11 WP + 13x Poison (1 turn left) (I think I forgot to add an additional WP dmg from Arrogance, let me know if it's true)
Elise: 30 STA
Elise laughs at your attempt to resist her charms as she holds you on your head and teases you with more of her addicting venoms.
[Intoxication - 78 (Success)]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 12:33 am

(I'm not gonna lie, I'm not too familiar with Elise's sheet. I'm sure you're doing okay, but you forgot to mark that Sieq was Fascinated last turn)

Sieq whimpered and gasped for air, but his mouth was laced with the sweet poison. He couldn't even breathe without getting aroused. He put up what little resistance he was able to in the face of Elise's toxic lips.

Dragon Claw

Last edited by AggronStrong on Fri Oct 21, 2022 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 12:56 am

(I'm pretty sure that Fascination, like most debuffs only works for 1 turn, which would be the turn that you used Headbutt)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 1:00 am

(Usually I played Fascination as a multiple turn debuff, but alright, that makes sense to me. Then, Sieq will just try Dragon Claw next action)
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 1:22 am

[Dragon Claw - 68 (Success), Extra Roll - 43 (Fail)]
Sieq: 2 WP + 14x Poison (1 turn left)
Elise: 27 WP
The seductive spider was taken by surprise by the blow, but she quickly regained composure and launched spiderwebs at Sieq, preparing him for the final seduction.
[Web Shot - 55 (Fail)]
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 1:27 am

The poison was simply too much, it infected Sieq's body and mind and got him drunk on Elise's kiss. He fell to one knee and looked up at the witch, staring right at her perfect lips. It was clear to both of them what he wanted.

Pass
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 1:49 am

Sieq: 0 WP (All remaining Poison stacks applied)
Elise: 27 STA
"You have a choice to make, dear- You can either let me take your life and feed you to my children, be a mindless slave for me, or~ You can kiss me and swear loyalty to me, and I shall teach you the secrets of my body~"
The witch cuddled the traveller and whispered sweet poison on his ears, as she teases him by puckering her divine lips.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 2:04 am

(Alright, time to think about the pernament weakness, would the usual "take 1 WP per turn while sleeping" be good or would you want something more original like "poison/gas attacks autohit but does less WP"?)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 21, 2022 10:34 am

(Take 1 damage per turn while sleeping seems fair enough.)

Sieq moaned just from hearing Elise's voice in his ears, and he couldn't contain his need anymore. The sight of the witch's puckered lips overrode everything else, making him suddenly lean forward and press his lips against hers in a lustful and weak smooch.
Back to top Go down
GenericUsername420

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 23, 2022 6:54 pm

(sorry for inactivity, I was busy)
Elise pushes Sieq deeper into the kiss with her web-gloved hands, as the half-dragon feels as if someone has just kissed directly into his soul.
"Now that we're done with the foreplay, I think we should move into more... Pleasurable matters. Tell me, what exactly do you desire from me~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq VS Elise   Sieq VS Elise - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq VS Elise
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next