Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rouge kisses Sonic

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pepsiburst

Pepsiburst

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic EmptyMon Oct 24, 2022 8:42 pm

Rouge kisses Sonic Kiss_kiss_kiss_kiss_by_shadowfan0x0_d82eaza-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzMwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYjg2ZTJhNWEtNjQ1ZS00ZTRlLWIyYmYtYmY4MGMwZDQxMjljXC9kODJlYXphLWYwM2M4ZGFjLTNiMjQtNDM4ZC04OWIwLTAwNzY3MDk0ZWMxMy5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTAyNCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19

Y'know considering how OP Sonic is, this is so cathartic. I've always loved Rouge, I mean just look at my profile picture, and the idea of her seducing the other members of the cast is one of my favorite things to fantasize about. Combine that with my love of main protagonist heroes getting defeated by sultry seductresses and you've got a recipie for an instant favorite! Sweet dreams, "Big Blue"!

My Discord! Add me if you wanna talk about kisses or...you're looking to melt from my lips Rouge kisses Sonic 1f48b
Pepsiburst#5098

Mephistopheles, Scooblyboob and Proot like this post

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic EmptyTue Oct 25, 2022 12:29 pm

I've actually consumed a lot of furry content online, but mostly because so many of the Kiss-fetish artists i know exist are furries. On the other hand, Rouge is the only furry character i actively seek out
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 7:08 pm

I'd pick her too lol
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic EmptyTue Feb 28, 2023 9:00 pm

BTW Pepsiburst, what's your gif at the bottom of your posts from?
Back to top Go down
maybeimalion

maybeimalion

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic EmptyWed Mar 01, 2023 7:13 pm

I think that GIF it's from Assassination Classroom

Rouge kisses Sonic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rouge kisses Sonic   Rouge kisses Sonic Empty

Back to top Go down

Rouge kisses Sonic
Page 1 of 1